The halo effect is proven even more now

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
@Aesthetic larping as a chad gave him a massive advantage. He instantly became a respected member of this site due to everyone knowing he’s good looking.

when he left comments that shouldn’t of gotten likes, he still got 10+ likes. Why? Because people thought he was chad. Meanwhile there’s users on this site who drop important info and good comments but still end up having mediocre reaction ratios.

lookism is undefeatable. In other words, water is wet and OP is a fag.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: strong_silent_type, Deleted member 1973, HurtfulVanity and 18 others
Blackout.xl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and balding17yomanletcel
What’s the point of this? Tbh you’re probably gonna get reactions so I don’t blame you for doing that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and balding17yomanletcel
@Aesthetic larping as a chad gave him a massive advantage. He instantly became a respected member of this site due to everyone knowing he’s good looking.

when he left comments that shouldn’t of gotten likes, he still got 10+ likes. Why? Because people thought he was chad. Meanwhile there’s users on this site who drop important info and good comments but still end up having mediocre reaction ratios.

Proved that lookism even plays in blackpilled people

I could call someone a fag and get 10+ likes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, BigBoy, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
indeed son
Halo

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Blackout.xl
tbh It doesn't matter to me if a guy good looking or not when it comes to treat him, only gays who get haloed effect from another guy for being good looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, strong_silent_type, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
Proved that lookism even plays in blackpilled people

I could call someone a fag and get 10+ likes
Exactly. Lookism is something that nobody can suppress. It’s human nature.

becoming blackpilled and aware doesn’t change anything. It only makes you more knowledgeable.

this also proves that looks are the foundation of your personality. You were allowed to larp around as a high T chad who doesn’t give a fuck. People took you seriously and gave you reactions. When they laugh, they would be laughing with you not at you.

would someone like @sub6manletnozygos be able to do this? People would just end up laughing at him and give him no reactions. I’m gonna make a thread about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, LordNorwood and Aesthetic
If you want proof just look at my post/reaction score jfl. Subhuman

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 1100 and Blackout.xl
i dont larp and get likes explain son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
i dont larp and get likes explain son
I’m not saying that you need to larp as a chad to get likes.

however, if you’re not good looking, you have to genuinely be extremely high IQ or creative enough to post memes that are funny to the PSL community 24/7.

whereas, a good looking guy only has to comment. No matter how rubbish their posts are, they’ll get likes if people know that they’re good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Petsmart
im truecel and my ratio is slightly better than 1:1 idc though

Blackboyo posts another SHIT F... jk son
BANGER

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
I have a slightly positive posts/like ratio and most here hate me.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
After I dropped the fact I was curry and fat my ratio became even worse. Niggas on psl sites are racist af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 1973, Petsmart and 5 others

salludon literally shitposted and got tons of reactions
After I dropped the fact I was curry and fat my ratio became even worse. Niggas on psl sites are racist af
@FatJattMofo always gets reactions

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Kill whitey

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and BigBoy
They can't cope with curry masterrace

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
Same here son. Good thing is: their days are numbered.

We must colonize the white woman's womb and secure a future for our curry children.

I’m not white, I’m Bulgarian

Bulgarians are part of the problem. You fags are hunting down migrants instead of letting them invade Germany and Sweden. Literally doing the white man's job.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and ElliotRodgerJr
salludon literally shitposted and got tons of reactions

@FatJattMofo always gets reactions
His ratio is negative by roughly over 4000

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Op are you actually a nigger?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Ngl i dont give a fuck
i only care about the originality of their avis tbh