The hardest pill to swallow is the luck pill

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
This is something no incel can cope for, the fact that some guys, despite being subhumans, they just get lucky.

If an ugly guy is at the right place in the right time, he can meet a hot girl who for whatever reason is looking to get with a guy asap(eg. just broken up with a chad and is insecure, or many other reasons).

You can gymcel all you want, you can self improve to the limits of your existance, but you cannot manipulate luck. Yes, you increase your odds but there will always be some incel tier guy who just happened to be at the right place at the right time and you DIDN'T.

It's just as unfair as the genetics pill, and even more so, because YOU COULD HAVE BEEN than guy but the universe decided to make you, and many other men, SUFFER.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace and badromance
you need to take the pregnancy pill because lookism is really fucking you up

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Luckpill is legit tbh.

Life is the stupidiest things in existence it doesnt make sense

Just be at the right place at the right time theory

its the zodiacpill but thankfully im dark triad capricorn

This is something no incel can cope for, the fact that some guys, despite being subhumans, they just get lucky.

If an ugly guy is at the right place in the right time, he can meet a hot girl who for whatever reason is looking to get with a guy asap(eg. just broken up with a chad and is insecure, or many other reasons).

You can gymcel all you want, you can self improve to the limits of your existance, but you cannot manipulate luck. Yes, you increase your odds but there will always be some incel tier guy who just happened to be at the right place at the right time and you DIDN'T.

It's just as unfair as the genetics pill, and even more so, because YOU COULD HAVE BEEN than guy but the universe decided to make you, and many other men, SUFFER.
Finally a quality thread by Lord ops! This makes me think about how some ugly, low status men can end up with attractive women??? But then I remember, people win the lottery too!

Just be lucky theory

Just be lucky theory

Why are you and @HorseFace rephrasing my post?
This makes me think about how some ugly, low status men can end up with attractive women??? But then I remember, people win the lottery too!

its infuriating tbh. I pushed myself to the limits to get laid, some guys end up seetling for ugly sluts, and then you have some ugly losers get hot girls. life is BULLSHIT

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
reply. i thought its the zodiacpill the hardest one. elab