• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ...

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜†. Answer if you can

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
How to get a girlfriend?

Answer this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, thebuffdon690, Charisma and 1 other person
be chad, don't be normie, don't be trucel

hope i helped

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, ominion, WeiWei and 2 others
Talk to a girl

• JFL
Reactions: ominion and Klasik01
by being arab, ask a real question next time

Step 1 - be Chad
Step 2 - look at step 1

Its a long process you don't wanna hear it

I've got the hardest. EXPLAIN ME CHICO HARMONY :feelsree:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: niqfan625, Klasik01 and czwarty
Rape

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel
Look good and be 6,5. Really simple right ?

manifest one jfl

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
become redpill and just be first theory

How to get a girlfriend?

Answer this
WAY TOO overexadurated, have a colorful and charming personality, be nice and a gentleman, have a bright smile, and BE CONFIDENT.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
WAY TOO overexadurated, have a colorful and charming personality, be nice and a gentleman, have a bright smile, and BE CONFIDENT.
What if you're that dude but all girls you talk to only want sex and not LTR

What if you're that dude but all girls you talk to only want sex and not LTR
First of all, this was a joke, but if youre really htn and the girls you talk to only want sex instead of ltr, either try to change one of the girls into wanting a ltr with kids or idk what else, or just simply find another girl

First of all, this was a joke, but if youre really htn and the girls you talk to only want sex instead of ltr, either try to change one of the girls into wanting a ltr with kids or idk what else, or just simply find another girl
The answer "how to get a girlfriend" doesn't end in you but the girl, it all depends on the girl. Just be lucky theory. You can be everything and she still will preffer a LTR with another dude for fear of you cheating on her. But getting better looks help, this questions never has an absolute answer, is impossible to force something to happen in reality.

Last edited:
I canโ€™t itโ€™s too hard. You got me brother

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
In Minecraft