The hate on short men will never be stopped by normies

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
I’m sorry to inform u but it will never be for 1 simple fact this only includes men

It’s not ok to hate on blacks, Jews, lgbt, women… etc

Literally every single protest group includes women

Ofc black men and gay men get the benefits there because they are in a minority group that contains women so the same hate u would have for a black man you’d have for a black woman

In case of manlets it’s exclusive to men and nobody will ever stand up for men because men are nothing but tools

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PlayersGetPlayed
There are 2 races that are exceptions and those are Asians and indians

But if u go into an Indian man’s comments u will see men and women hate on them so as asian males

Indian and Asian women nearly never get discriminated against

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
i bully all ethnics

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, normie_joe and truthhurts
idk what u on biggest slayer in my city is 171 cm zac efron lite

• +1
There are 2 races that are exceptions and those are Asians and indians

But if u go into an Indian man’s comments u will see men and women hate on them so as asian males

Indian and Asian women nearly never get discriminated against
U don’t see normies comment

“India be nuked” under a female Indians YouTube or tiktok

• +1
Discarding undesirable genetics

• +1
OP how short are you

• +1
idk what u on biggest slayer in my city is 171 cm zac efron lite
What country are u from?

Ofc being a manlet depends on the national avarage I’m speaking for actual manlets

5’8 is below avarage in the USA and Europe it is manlet level ofc but they don’t have it as bad as actual sub 5’6 manlets

• +1
What country are u from?

Ofc being a manlet depends on the national avarage I’m speaking for actual manlets

5’8 is below avarage in the USA and Europe it is manlet level ofc but they don’t have it as bad as actual sub 5’6 manlets
from country that has taller man than germany

baltics are like netherlands

I’m sorry to inform u but it will never be for 1 simple fact this only includes men

It’s not ok to hate on blacks, Jews, lgbt, women… etc

Literally every single protest group includes women

Ofc black men and gay men get the benefits there because they are in a minority group that contains women so the same hate u would have for a black man you’d have for a black woman

In case of manlets it’s exclusive to men and nobody will ever stand up for men because men are nothing but tools
Have you been on the short guy sub Reddit it’s really brutal. Made me re evaluate how short friends really feel. I’ve seen suicide notes on the short Reddit. I wonder what percentage of short guys actually are depressed and consumed by it or are there alot who don’t care because I’m sure alot of short guys don’t give a fuck

• So Sad
What country are u from?

you dont understand its about how u move

• +1
Just brutal..

Friday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE

4254711 1721461046707

• +1
OP how short are you
I am pretty much at German avarage I would be considered a manlet here measuring myself I hit 180cm and In the doctors 178-179

So 5’10-5’11 if I’m in shoes

But when I say manlets I mean ppl under 5’6 the suffering is unbearable and there’s nothing u can do to be seen as a human being

Even I myself look at a guy who’s 5’5 and my first thought is bad that he’s weak and probably a bad person

It’s instinctive to an extent

• Woah
Have you been on the short guy sub Reddit it’s really brutal. Made me re evaluate how short friends really feel. I’ve seen suicide notes on the short Reddit. I wonder what percentage of short guys actually are depressed and consumed by it or are there alot who don’t care because I’m sure alot of short guys don’t give a fuck
Brootal:feelsbadman:

from country that has taller man than germany

baltics are like netherlands
Then I don’t believe this even tho 5’8 isn’t real manlet it still is in Europe definitely not gonna be slaying probably if he’s chad he will get á descent ammount of girls but I don’t believe he will slay

I am pretty much at German avarage I would be considered a manlet here measuring myself I hit 180cm and In the doctors 178-179

So 5’10-5’11 if I’m in shoes

But when I say manlets I mean ppl under 5’6 the suffering is unbearable and there’s nothing u can do to be seen as a human being

Even I myself look at a guy who’s 5’5 and my first thought is bad that he’s weak and probably a bad person

It’s instinctive to an extent
ah you mean under 5ft6 understandable bro
but get on my other thread i tagged you idk if tagged you bro

btw im 180cm my mom told me tbh

Then I don’t believe this even tho 5’8 isn’t real manlet it still is in Europe definitely not gonna be slaying probably if he’s chad he will get á descent ammount of girls but I don’t believe he will slay
what? 171 cm guy has chad face and he slays
what you cant understand? he is a prettyboy

ofc he is old now and married but still

a lot of girls dont care

NGL man, i cant imagine how hard it is to live as a sub 5'7. Like wtf, i wear lifts at 5'10 cause i get heightmogged all day.

On the other hand the good thing is, that if you're 5'9 and above it becomes all about the face.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
ah you mean under 5ft6 understandable bro
but get on my other thread i tagged you idk if tagged you bro

btw im 180cm my mom told me tbh
At 180 in Europe ur avarage even if ur like 5’9-5’10 u might suffer a little of discrimination for height but it’s not gonna be a daily occurrence

Being a manlet u literally won’t be able to avoid the jokes daily and the way ur treated

I’d say in Europe that starts at under 5’8 in America 5’6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 90250
At 180 in Europe ur avarage even if ur like 5’9-5’10 u might suffer a little of discrimination for height but it’s not gonna be a daily occurrence

Being a manlet u literally won’t be able to avoid the jokes daily and the way ur treated

I’d say in Europe that starts at under 5’8 in America 5’6
he actually got jokes on him for his height a lot but since he is handsome he could laugh it off

like xxxtentacion , same vibes

imagine being 5ft6 normie now that is over

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
NGL man, i cant imagine how hard it is to live as a sub 5'7. Like wtf, i wear lifts at 5'10 cause i get heightmogged all day.

On the other hand the good thing is, that if you're 5'9 and above it becomes all about the face.
Yeah even if u get slightly heightmogged guys won’t treat u like a bitch

Realistically u at 5’10 if u see a 5’9 guy ur not gonna automatically disrespect him because it isn’t a difference big enough for him to be guaranteed less of a threat towards u unless he’s skinnier

And males only respect if they are either ur equal or superior to u

If a guy is like 5 inches shorter u automatic view him as a bitch and even if ur a good person instinctively u will treat him differently

And that’s where real manlets lose Every life opportunity beyond even women

Im a manlet at 5ft8 living in Europe but with a solid Chadlite face ( I can show in pm )
Everyone has always made fun of me Even though I mog 99% of the population face and body wise

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Yh it's rough out here, regularly see curry guys 6 feet tall and above. meanwhile i'm forever stuck at 174 max

Im a manlet at 5ft8 living in Europe but with a solid Chadlite face ( I can show in pm )
Everyone has always made fun of me Even though I mog 99% of the population face and body wise
Do u feel short at this height? What about relationship requirements?