The height pill is the final hurdle

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
You’ll never be a true chad sub 6,0. It’s brutal because you can have all other stats maxed out but manletism is a statistical falio you can cope all you’d like. Those of you who are 6 foot and over a truly blessed as looksmaxing has a much higher ROI than if a Manlet did it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Lethbridge, Miniskull and 3 others
if you are atleast 5'10 your height wont make a difference anymore in terms of dating in 85% of cases

• +1
Reactions: mathis, the next o'pry, okwiwhd and 1 other person
Height is cope. Let's say you are 6/10 and 5'8 now, if you think height is the problem, you are coping. If you were 8/10 with your height, you would mog average looking 6'1 guys.

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, BoredPrince, mathis and 1 other person
if you are atleast 5'10 your height wont make a difference anymore in terms of dating in 85% of cases
You mean 6 foot, and I mean true 6 foot not fake 6,. It makes all the difference not just in dating but slaying too. I’m 5,10 and while it’s not bad it could definitely better. Once your face is maxed out height is next. Biggest slayers are 6,0-6,3 on average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Height is cope. Let's say you are 6/10 and 5'8 now, if you think height is the problem, you are coping. If you were 8/10 with your height, you would mog average looking 6'1 guys.
Manlet cope, that’s like me saying face is cope if you are 6,3 when it’s not JfL. 8/10 manlets are 6s because they are short, height is on par with face. Chadlites at best. 8/10 requires height+face. 6,1 brutally mogs 5,8 too. The 6,1 guy would have to be under average to get mogged.

Gymmaxx + fraudmaxx 3 inches

face is law cope harder, if you are not below 5'8, there is no over

You’ll never be a true chad sub 6,0. It’s brutal because you can have all other stats maxed out but manletism is a statistical falio you can cope all you’d like. Those of you who are 6 foot and over a truly blessed as looksmaxing has a much higher ROI than if a Manlet did it.
Older you get, less height matters in men.

You can spend hours theorizing about facial features cope with their potential subjectivity, harmony and how you re bloated at the moment and that actually you mog,...

While height pill is a solid wall with no ambiguity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
Still face more important I think.

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
You mean 6 foot, and I mean true 6 foot not fake 6,. It makes all the difference not just in dating but slaying too. I’m 5,10 and while it’s not bad it could definitely better. Once your face is maxed out height is next. Biggest slayers are 6,0-6,3 on average.
DNR,you are retard + you dont need 6 foot

if you are 5'10 and you cant slay its because you are ugly or average stop the cope fucking moron

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 49130
DNR,you are retard + you dont need 6 foot

if you are 5'10 and you cant slay its because you are ugly or average stop the cope fucking moron
Manlet cope, retard if you think short slayers got it like tall slayers. Never said you can’t slay as a Manlet but it’s definitely a big nerf, only a retard says otherwise.