the heightpill

People who are 5’10/11 thinking they would slay if they were taller is one of the biggest copes on this site. You’re delusional to think height is an actually issue if you’re 5’10, the issue is everything else.

• +1
Reactions: mehman, Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
People who are 5’10/11 thinking they would slay if they were taller is one of the biggest copes on this site. You’re delusional to think height is an actually issue if you’re 5’10, the issue is everything else.
They would slay more if they were 6ft5.

But going from 5ft11 to 6ft1 has no effect.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
This. IDK why people say height>face when in majority of cases face mogs height. 190cm and have average to below average face and while women are typically nice to me I still don't get any action. I have a 5'4 friend who is MTN-HTN and is going out with a chick that's probably a MTB and is 5'7. Maybe part of my problem is that I don't approach cause my friend does but that's cope cause if they wanted you, you'd know it.
can you DM me your friends face?

5 10 is nor a failo nor an halo, which means that what carries your SMV its your face, frame and some personality. Be taller or shorten than 5 10 and 5 11 and your SMV will either increase or decrease, i also think that under 5'4 your SMV gets crushed to 0

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15827, Growth Plate and 3 others
being 6,2-6,5 is a massive increase in smv

• +1
Reactions: APJ, Growth Plate, ALP and 1 other person
Height doesn’t seem like such a halo in Turkey as it is in western countries. From my observations face and race matters much more.
Face and race doesn't matter neither, only thing matters here is money and the status. Rest is bullshit

Of course this doesn't apply to the shitskins and sandniggers though, it didn't even began for them

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Piratecel
Face and race doesn't matter neither, only thing matters here is money and the status. Rest is bullshit

Of course this doesn't apply to the shitskins and sandniggers though, it didn't even began for them
How can you say race doesn’t matter but say it’s over for shitskins?

How can you say race doesn’t matter but say it’s over for shitskins?
Im saying that its ok as long as you are not a shitskin/sandnigger

Turkish girls are not necessarily interested in a specific race, instead they avoid a specific race

Im saying that its ok as long as you are not a shitskin/sandnigger

Turkish girls are not necessarily interested in a specific race, instead they avoid a specific race
What shitskin races do they avoid and which races are ok? By shitskin do you mean Indian or black?

What shitskin races do they avoid and which races are ok? By shitskin do you mean Indian or black?
Blacks do not fall under the shitskin category. Even if they did, they dont really face any racism or discrimination here. If anything blacks are perceived as cool and exotic people here

The rest of the brown folks have no business here though. Especially pakis and arabs better stay away from here, since Turks are this close to committing another genocide

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
if you are an Arab in Turkey
I am local.
If you don’t have a chad face and not a majority European blood Turk the only way to get play here in Turkey is betabuxx.
I m 6' tall (forcing to 6'1 or 2 / puberty) and looksmaxxing hard.

But still can't get anything.

And even if i had money i m too autistic for using it to attract women, it s over :incel:.

• +1
Height doesn’t seem like such a halo in Turkey as it is in western countries. From my observations face and race matters much more.
It s impossible to understand turkish girls.

At least ones in the west makes some sense.
can find you tons over girls wetting over height in turkish twitter.

can find you tons over girls wetting over height in turkish twitter.
Tw kaşarlarına güven olmaz bir gün 1,85 erkek isterler ertesi gün kel şişko evli adamla ilişki yaşadıkları ortaya çıkar.

Tw kaşarlarına güven olmaz bir gün 1,85 erkek isterler ertesi gün kel şişko evli adamla ilişki yaşadıkları ortaya çıkar.
kanka kızların uzun ve yakışıklı erkek istemeleri evrensel bir şey zaten, o adamların daha uzun yakışıklı versiyonu olsa onu isterler.

boy iş yapıyor yani türkiyede, ama yüzün en azından normie ise. Öbür türlü benim gibi burda tıkılırsın.

I'd do way better if I was taller.

I'm 5'5 with slightly above average face and run pheno game and I have one drunk lay with a LTB along with few LTR's during highschool

amk istanbuldayım zengin semtlere gidiyorum bebektir bağdat caddesidir her genç erkek minimum 180 ben şurda isveçliyim 165 boyum var niye böyle olmak zorunda

amk istanbuldayım zengin semtlere gidiyorum bebektir bağdat caddesidir her genç erkek minimum 180 ben şurda isveçliyim 165 boyum var niye böyle olmak zorunda
isveçli?

Boy değiştirilmesi en zor olan element.
LL yaptırsan bile max 1,73 olursun ki o da kötü.

Ben 1,83 .
1,85'e zorluyorum heightmaxxingle (ergenlikteyim).
isveçli?
Bu emmi de 1,94.

Şansına küs bro.
kanka kızların uzun ve yakışıklı erkek istemeleri evrensel bir şey zaten, o adamların daha uzun yakışıklı versiyonu olsa onu isterler.

boy iş yapıyor yani türkiyede, ama yüzün en azından normie ise. Öbür türlü benim gibi burda tıkılırsın.
Sen o boyla nasıl iş yapamıyorsun aq gözlerini sansürleyip foto atsana merak ettim.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer

Ben 1,83 .

Bu emmi de 1,94.

Şansına küs bro.

Sen o boyla nasıl iş yapamıyorsun aq gözlerini sansürleyip foto atsana merak ettim.
Yaş kaç ben 17 yim aslında büyürken hep boyum persantil olarak ortalamaydi ortaokulda falan hep boy sırasında ortalardaydim doktor bana 175 olursun derdi ama surda 1 yıla yetişkin olacaz hala 165 hani belki taş çatlar bi sey olur 170 i görürüm ama çokta bi şey değişmez

ortaokul/lise başları pek sıkıntım yoktu aslında tip olarak ortalama üstü olduğum için sağda solda bi iki sey tutturdum ama şuan 3 yıldır falan KHHV yim :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480

Ben 1,83 .

Bu emmi de 1,94.

Şansına küs bro.

ön normie de yan profil truecel amk, bimax ameliyatı baya ascendliyecek beni
babam İsveçli annem türk adamın kendisi zaten 170 manlet geomaxlamis :lul:
chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480
I see loads of guys here in Turkey under 5’11” with girls I can only dream about.
under 5'11 absolutely counts as short for twitter whores.

also bro i it was a typo sorry. i meant :
can find you tons of girls wetting over height in turkish twitter.

1,52 boyunda arkadaşım var çocuğun surat da yok sen gene bir şeyler yaşamışsın shhssbqbq.
şahsen daha kötü, bi defa yaşıyorsun sonra asla devamı gelmiyor çok güzel bir şey yiyip bi daha yiyememek gibi bi şey. şurda belki bu yaz falan hafif boy atarız umarımda en azından kızlar heightmoglamaz

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP
so, to all the tall fags, if u were around the 5'5-5'8 area of height do you think you'd still slay?
This is what im telling to everyone irl
I'm 5'7 and slay like demon which is why you should dump heightpill in the trash can

I would.

I'm 5'7 and slay more than this entire website, height is a cope, i did not get lucky because most men are taller and i still get prioritized over them.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
no shit you won't slay at 5'10" (average height in the US) especially if your face is average or below
I'm 5'7 and slay, face is looks related and height is not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mehman and Growth Plate
Also, other thing,when u are tall,u get a feeling, a feeling that can't be described,it happens to me personally,u can walk with your chest out ,walk straight and it would feel so good.
And u feel it more when u go from being short to being tall
Just imagine being 6'5, gymcelled with good proportions and broad upper body and a chadlite-chad face,it's light years better than being a short chad.

Also,ur looks will become a bit irrelevant once u turn 35-40,but height is eternal if u take care of ur body and take glucsoamine to maintain spine height .

Also,as u grow old ,slaying would become less important.

If u are in the age in which u can heightmaxx,don't save money for surgery but save money for hgh and igf1 and probably LL.

Muh pharma hgh is expensive,Lol,there are many sources which seel much cheaper,with the hgh and igf1 being 1/10th the price of Pharma grade and it's still as good as Pharma,if anyone wants sources u can pm me.

Also,the reason pharma HgH is expensive because of company monopoly and overpricing
I feel amazing when i walk as 5'7 so no thx

I still feel that height is at least 50 per cent of your attractiveness, and if you dont have it and are a manlet 5 7 like me your SMV just gets halved in the eyes of the majority of girls. I swear that if i were taller i would have fucked the girls i dated
Height is 0% of your attractiveness, big doesn't mean cute or hot

• JFL
Reactions: Gerardwayfan and Growth Plate
Of course you'll slay if you're Chad + at 5'7" it's taller than most girls. But height halos htns obviously that's not up for debate

thats way too fuckin short, ask 5'9- 5'11 to be more realistic

They would slay more if they were 6ft5.

But going from 5ft11 to 6ft1 has no effect.
cope I notice a huge huge huge difference when i grew from 5'11 to 6'1

• +1
Height for women is kind of like tits for men.
Most guys like big tits but a girl that is pretty is attractive even if she doesn't have big tits; in the eyes of most men, though, it would be even better if she did have big tits. At the same time, having big tits isn't enough to be considered attractive, you need something else too (that something else is a good body / face; for men, face is almost always more important than body, for women body is sometimes more important than face).

5'7 chadlite/Chad can slay, 5'7 normie? Over.
Guarantee if you were 6'4 you'd be swimming in even more pussy

la-historia-de-como-johnny-depp-se-convirtio-en-actor-gracias-a-nicolas-cage-large-XjOAPXl6im.jpg

Nicholas Cage isn't just taller, but also has blue eyes...yet gets mogged by brown eyed average height Gigachad Johnny Depp. Height is important but isn't everything. Depp has more bone mass in his jaw than Cage in his entire skull JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mehman
Of course you'll slay if you're Chad + at 5'7" it's taller than most girls. But height halos htns obviously that's not up for debate
Even taller girls want to give me their triple gate access so height is cope

la-historia-de-como-johnny-depp-se-convirtio-en-actor-gracias-a-nicolas-cage-large-XjOAPXl6im.jpg

Nicholas Cage isn't just taller, but also has blue eyes...yet gets mogged by brown eyed average height Gigachad Johnny Depp. Height is important but isn't everything. Depp has more bone mass in his jaw than Cage in his entire skull JFL.
i wouldnt say Cage is getting mogged, imho the height halos him to the point they both close SMV wise

cope I notice a huge huge huge difference when i grew from 5'11 to 6'1
Can't believe there is guys that think there is little difference between 5'11 and 6'1. I would say the difference as as big as 5'8 vs 5'10.
5'8 looks so much more manlet in comparison.

The way you're measuring face attractiveness when it comes to comparing height is weird

Manlet but good face? Over
Manlet but EXCELLENT face? might have a chance.

There are good faces, there are excellent faces and there are godly ones. But here people just say good like, there are many "good faces" but only so few really striking and beautiful ones

Guys im gonna reveal the mystery;

FACE > HEIGHT

tall but ugly/average face = ITS OVER
short but gl face = its over

Average Height (5'9 - 6'2) with ugly Face = ITS OVER

Average Height (5'9 - 6'2) with average Face = maybe its over or not depends on your mindset and how low quality the woman is

Average Height (5'9 - 6'2) with good looking Face = ITS NOT AND IT WAS NEVER OVER
WHATTTT HOWWW

heightpill is a cope for incels and mids

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett