THE HETEROCHROMIA GUIDE ( EYE LIGHTENING / DARKENING )

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Self banned - Will return reinvigorated.
THREAD THEME SONG/ESSENTIAL

straight to the point, this is how to darken one of your eyes, while lightening the other one

do know, darkening will be easier and happen faster, such is not surprising if you know basic biology

without further ado....

LIGHTENING MIXING/RATIO -

10% LICORICE LIQUID
7.5% HYDROQUINONE
7.5% KOJIC ACID
70% STERILE EYEWASH WATER
10% DMSO

tbh its very hard to mix things at such a small quantity (eyedropper), i personally eyeball it usually i dont measure anything, the other formula i use needles to fill, but this one you have do the best you can
be conservative with your first batch too as to not cause discomfort, but they are supposed to hurt. they should sting every time.

THESE ARE HARSH BLEACHING CHEMICALS I AM NOT RESPONSIBILE FOR ANY SUBHUMANS LOSS OF SIGHT OF VISION

------

DARKENING MIXING/RATIO

7.5% MELANOTAN 1 (COMPOSED BY DILUTING THE INITIAL VIAL OF MT2 WITH STANDARD BAC WATER, 1ML PER MILIGRAM, SO FILL WITH 3ML IF THERES 3MG TOTAL IN YOUR VIAL)
10% DMSO
82.5% STERILE EYEWASH WATER

on this im drawing the premixed melanotan into the eyedropper, and filling in the rest with a needle as well, easy to make it precise on this side,

if you cant reach into the eyewash container, just pour some in the lid and draw it from there.

10-15 lightening drops per day, ive gone as high as 60 before with no issue the next day. push it as far as you can

darkening drops: 1 in the morning one at night, it may dialate your pupil temporarily, if so just do it at night only,

im low inhib asf so to speed up the darkening process i directly put a high intensity UV flashlight (for drying glue) in my left eye

I feel as though fasting is good for this, sounds unrelated but ive noticed the periods in which my diet is locked in or im not eating any carbs i seem to get faster results, id guage the neccesity of your body to
use its own cells for fuel in these periods can increase the rate of turnover generally, and across the board, thus allowing changes to occur at an accelerated rate

stare at a flashlight fasted ! (unironically i do this not a greycel trap)

however another warning, do that at night too, it will definitely dilate your pupil and might scare you

( i use a random flashlight i dont even know what it is, high intensity tho uv and said its used for drying glue on amazon

i do like 10-15 mins direct per day

also 2000mg vitamin C, 1500mg glutathione extract, and L-cysteine 2 pills(i forgot dose jfl sum like dat), all nightly before bed. with plenty of water.

3 months would be a reasonable time in which you'll see a huge difference, but you have to understand both outcomes will be similar to your current eye color, and generally hard to be discernably different in public,

it should take 6 months before they are distinct in public.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rickysalomano, underaveragemaxxer, normie_joe and 16 others
@CoreSchizo
@SidharthTheSlayer
@GlamourPursuer
@ryuken
@dalitboss
@MA_ascender
@HarshBDSMmaster
@HighTierSubhuman
@Vermilioncore
@Darkeningstar
@jxck5
@CopiumX
@debetero
@Pollorex
@<6pslcel
@PARISIEN
@slimeszn3
@EliDKing
@rooman
@softmaxxing123
@org3cel.RR
@enchanted_elixir
@kaligula567
@nathan
@ryuken
@violentrose
@thugmaxxer2
@BrutalMogger
@hunkymonkey69
@RawMogger
@aspiringcel
@Autismcel
@PsychoDsk
@CD34
@cuh4cuh
@Surfsup
@BrutalMogger
@aspirngmogger
@PsychoH
@Looksmaxxingagent1
@Litekiller11
@majesticincel
@underaveragemaxxer
@Ghoulish
@try2beme
@alurmo
@asdvek

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CD34, Litekiller11, SDPmaggot and 3 others
Bookmarked+genius idea.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
just stare at the sun

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing and Gaygymmaxx
@CoreSchizo
@SidharthTheSlayer
@GlamourPursuer
@ryuken
@dalitboss
@MA_ascender
@HarshBDSMmaster
@HighTierSubhuman
@Vermilioncore
@Darkeningstar
@jxck5
@CopiumX
@debetero
@Pollorex
@<6pslcel
@PARISIEN
@slimeszn3
@EliDKing
@rooman
@softmaxxing123
@org3cel.RR
@enchanted_elixir
@kaligula567
@nathan
@ryuken
@violentrose
@thugmaxxer2
@BrutalMogger
@hunkymonkey69
@RawMogger
@aspiringcel
@Autismcel
@PsychoDsk
@CD34
@cuh4cuh
@Surfsup
@BrutalMogger
@aspirngmogger
@PsychoH
@Looksmaxxingagent1
@Litekiller11
@majesticincel
@underaveragemaxxer
@Ghoulish
@try2beme
@alurmo
@asdvek
why am i not first in the tag list

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, normie_joe and Gaygymmaxx
I'm early on a historic thread and don't know what to say so

nigga

brb reading

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Gaygymmaxx and GlamourPursuer
I'm early on a historic thread and don't know what to say so

nigga

brb reading
Join me. And the my next thread will star us both

Shit I forgot to add thread theme song :what:

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
bookmarked

• +1
Why you no tag me and @kaligula567 in this thread and that you are a bag of dicks to the birds and that he's banned because of you.

• JFL
Why you no tag me and @kaligula567 in this thread and that you are a bag of dicks to the birds and that he's banned because of you.
Sorry bhai my tag list was undeveloped if u didn't ask in the other thread I forgot feller

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
@kaligula567 do indeed consult the birds on this one.

• Love it
Might as well just use contacts this is retarded especially when someone asks for a picture of you as a child

• JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
The brainiac tags :feelshah:

@PARISIEN
@LOOKISM-LOGIC
@PseudoMaxxer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PARISIEN, PseudoMaxxer and Imretarded?
Join me. And the my next thread will star us both

Shit I forgot to add thread theme song :what:
I'm trying this, just got mt2. fuck it
your eye area mogs hard already too.

seems like there's 0 reason for it to not work.
High iq idea and thread.

+ I always thought staring at the sun would lighten eyes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and Gaygymmaxx
They aren't low inhib enough it's fine

And if they are...
Joining Welcome Home GIF
I used to bite other kid's and give them scares when I played wrestling.

We should meet up and fucking maul people. Bite their fingers off.

We could live in woods and target tourists.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Gaygymmaxx

straight to the point, this is how to darken one of your eyes, while lightening the other one

do know, darkening will be easier and happen faster, such is not surprising if you know basic biology

without further ado....

10% LICORICE LIQUID
7.5% HYDROQUINONE
7.5% KOJIC ACID
10% DMSO

tbh its very hard to mix things at such a small quantity (eyedropper), i personally eyeball it usually i dont measure anything, the other formula i use needles to fill, but this one you have do the best you can
be conservative with your first batch too as to not cause discomfort, but they are supposed to hurt. they should sting every time.

THESE ARE HARSH BLEACHING CHEMICALS I AM NOT RESPONSIBILE FOR ANY SUBHUMANS LOSS OF SIGHT OF VISION

------

DARKENING MIXING/RATIO

7.5% MELANOTAN 1 (COMPOSED BY DILUTING THE INITIAL VIAL OF MT2 WITH STANDARD BAC WATER, 1ML PER MILIGRAM, SO FILL WITH 3ML IF THERES 3MG TOTAL IN YOUR VIAL)
10% DMSO

on this im drawing the premixed melanotan into the eyedropper, and filling in the rest with a needle as well, easy to make it precise on this side,

if you cant reach into the eyewash container, just pour some in the lid and draw it from there.

10-15 lightening drops per day, ive gone as high as 60 before with no issue the next day. push it as far as you can

darkening drops: 1 in the morning one at night, it may dialate your pupil temporarily, if so just do it at night only,

im low inhib asf so to speed up the darkening process i directly put a high intensity UV flashlight (for drying glue) in my left eye

I feel as though fasting is good for this, sounds unrelated but ive noticed the periods in which my diet is locked in or im not eating any carbs i seem to get faster results, id guage the neccesity of your body to
use its own cells for fuel in these periods can increase the rate of turnover generally, and across the board, thus allowing changes to occur at an accelerated rate

however another warning, do that at night too, it will definitely dilate your pupil and might scare you

( i use a random flashlight i dont even know what it is, high intensity tho uv and said its used for drying glue on amazon

also 2000mg vitamin C, 1500mg glutathione extract, and L-cysteine 2 pills(i forgot dose jfl sum like dat), all nightly before bed. with plenty of water.

3 months would be a reasonable time in which you'll see a huge difference, but you have to understand both outcomes will be similar to your current eye color, and generally hard to be discernably different in public,

Not worth the risk W thread tho repped

• +1
I'm trying this, just got mt2. fuck it
your eye area mogs hard already too.

seems like there's 0 reason for it to not work.
High iq idea and thread.

+ I always thought staring at the sun would lighten eyes
Some have said this tbh

Would be an anti science truth like many looksmaxes innit

But idrk, atleast paired with mt2 it should logically protect the eyes

Protect it by adding another layer... more melanin,

Doesn't really make sense

The darkening part seems like it would work. The lightening idk.

.t subhuman I have subhuman brown eyes

lack of pussy hurts i know brother.

• JFL
I’ll try this in a few months because I’m already partially blind so I don’t mind going 100% blind. I’m around T30 rn with a bit of green. If this works will the results take a really long time to show up? weeks? months?

• +1

without further ado....

10% LICORICE LIQUID
7.5% HYDROQUINONE
7.5% KOJIC ACID
10% DMSO

------

DARKENING MIXING/RATIO

10% DMSO

I can actually see results

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Gaygymmaxx
I’ll try this in a few months because I’m already partially blind so I don’t mind going 100% blind. I’m around T30 rn with a bit of green. If this works will the results take a really long time to show up? weeks? months?
3 months prob if you do 15-30 lightening drops per night

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod
What a shit site how does this thread die :what:

@moredatesmorerapes

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Nigga it just looks like the lighting
This shit won't fix my T50s

bump gonna read now

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
mirin avi

• Love it

without further ado....

10% LICORICE LIQUID
7.5% HYDROQUINONE
7.5% KOJIC ACID
10% DMSO

------

DARKENING MIXING/RATIO

10% DMSO

How long have you been using the drops for these results

• +1
Subliminals

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet and Gaygymmaxx
20240829 085827

This morning

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Improver- and coispet
Do a video btw, of you making the magic elixir and putting it in your eyes.
Or larppppppppppppppppppppp
Not leaking my face like that tho but I'll do something close in like a week

• +1
Reactions: SDPmaggot
This shit won't work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3 and Gaygymmaxx
i got

without further ado....

10% LICORICE LIQUID
7.5% HYDROQUINONE
7.5% KOJIC ACID
10% DMSO

------

DARKENING MIXING/RATIO

10% DMSO

i have something to this lately, my left eye is turning gray while the other one is still brown

• +1
i think im going blind but not hetreosexual i mean chromia

• JFL