The hidden type of baldness you probably might have (side thinning) (MAJOR incel trait) (Baldcels gtfih)

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
If ur thinning on the sides right below the temples but above what would be your sideburns, you have: retrograde alopecia.

At first you might think "im ok with the little thinning on the side, I should probably put my RU58841 and minoxidil on the more important crown & hairline". 🚨Wrong🚨

No matter how much you hold off your *retrograde* alopecia, be it 4 years or 5 years or 7 years, it will forever thin out your fucking sides until even your seemingly normal hairline starts to look like shit just because the actual sorta temples-side triangle of hair is actually borderline 65% thin and set back - aka incel tier. It's time to take the retrograde alopecia pill.

Perfect example pic:
952a31d219e9e462eed1d04f3ff1ca80

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and IAMNOTANINCEL
362500989 187963657601403 7808208061368859034 n
am i thinnin??!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mortis and LooksThinker
TLDR your normal hairline doesn't even matter if you have this

Fix: minoxidil-tret solution on the sides and pray to Gandy, also finasteride and other anti androgens

Nigga this is caused because the hair is split in 2 different directions, leaving the scalp visible

• +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally, Deleted member 51821 and IAMNOTANINCEL
Is this from bad blood flow to temporalis muscle?

Is this from bad blood flow to temporalis muscle?

View attachment 2605549
The only time this maaaaybe the case, however...

Normal normies with 0 temporalis still don't have side thinning. Fat little chubby estrogenmaxxed normie underdeveloped kiddie NT niggas got NW0 with no temporalis thinning.

It is a more aggressive type of MPB

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Hairline is way more important than this, especially in the age of tapered sides.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Also, apparently, "just eat more vitamin A bro!" even though my vitamin A levels were always fine.

If u have this, just remember to spare some topical anti androgens for those sides. Hopefully (unlike the deformed minority of people) your retrograde alopecia isn't on the actual back of your head or further to the sides. If it is, its an active hair thinning zone just like your crown and does require anti-androgens and minoxidil. I just can't believe i have to chug 3 liters of minoxidil daily just to look human. Eyebrows, beard, whole top of head + sides now, this is the first time someone IRL pointed out to me that I might be balding because my side hair is incredibly thin (lighting is cope - if you look super thin on extremely exposing lighting that's how you look like candid - aka thats how you look like IRL period.)

Hairline is way more important than this, especially in the age of tapered sides.
Tapering sides is a cope similar to "just shave it" or "style it differently" JFL if you actually let your sides thin out till picrel Indian in OP

Tapering sides is a cope similar to "just shave it" or "style it differently" JFL if you actually let your sides thin out till picrel Indian in OP
It's not a cope. I personally just have a buzzcut, I think tapers look faggy, but tapers are what's "in" and have been for a while.

It's not a cope. I personally just have a buzzcut, I think tapers look faggy, but tapers are what's "in" and have been for a while.
Irrelevant of what is "in" if you do let it develop (and it develops overtime) your hairline won't matter and will actually be looksminned because the hairline itself is measured by being compared to its relative position to that side area (which is thinning and recessing) thus, downgrading

The pic in your OP wasnt balding, thats like saying pic related is balding bc her hair is parted
b7627a2f054eea484c4735b7f03e92f1.jpg
You're confusing crown density with early development of retrograde alopecia (a more aggressive form of MPB) (indian in picrel) (for more references just google the term)

My side hair is like that but more receded

My side hair is like that but more receded
Same btw im gonna put 1ml minox on each side and probably start putting my RU58841 on it (a couple drops while spreading it out through the hair) soon tho microneedling and retinol and tbf idek anymore