The high IQ move here is to get vaccinated, but promote antivaxx

Won't Reply?

Won't Reply?

Iron
1) If you get vaccinated it is in your best interest to promote antivaxx in society. Why? Because more infected people means more people suffering from different health problems, thus your competition will be lessened. Especially if its Chads and Chadlites who go to gym get lung damage, very good reduction of competition.

2) It makes you look cool to be antivaxxer. Women love rebels and there is nothing more rebellious than being a dumb antivaxxer.

3) Intelligence makes pussy dry. You won't get any brownie points by posting graphs and statistics proving that vaccinations are legit.

So there you go. Another day, another dead, brainless normie :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Sny, one job away and 8 others
:feelsez::feelshaha::feelsyay::feelspepo::feelscry::feelsokman::feelsshh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Won't Reply?
very good reduction of competition.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 5189 and Won't Reply?

just be the guy on the left bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Deleted member 3828, Won't Reply? and 2 others
I had corona two times alr, and it was just weak fever and headache for a day. My immune system is strong enough tbh, I dont need the vaccine. Even my 84 yr old grandma had covid at this point, and was fine lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
In before @disillusioned gives a speech about how the government is trying to kill everyone

It's not the unvaccinated who should be worried about their health

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 3828
Not about to put that trash into my body. Did get a bad case of it in August and Invermectin got rid of it when it was giving me a fit. Think I caught that delta variant.

In before @disillusioned gives a speech about how the government is trying to kill everyone
It's probably true ngl. These 'vaccines' aren't vaccines.

Yes, my strategy is working! Even if this thread!

Yeah, totally stay away from vaccines boys, its the poison :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Intelligence is a reliable indicator of SMV

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 3828
Ok

• Love it
Reactions: Enfant terrible