The highest SMV sexual appeal male on the planet. You need to strive to be this guy

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

All girls are going crazy about him, he's the ideal for pure sexual appeal. Epitomy of tall, dark handsome

I need to dye my hair, beard black like this and get a tan asap

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender, betrayed by 5‘8, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
He appeals mostly to ethnic women, all his gfs are italians or arabs and they can't compete with nordic stacies

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Shade91, Deleted member 3573 and 10 others
He appeals mostly to etnic women, all his gfs are italians or arabs and they can't compete with nordic stacies
@the BULL would med chad michele morrone slay nordic stacies?

He appeals mostly to etnic women, all his gfs are italians or arabs and they can't compete with nordic stacies
chad doesn't simp for nerdic women. shocking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, FrameMogger and Sonny Black
He appeals mostly to ethnic women, all his gfs are italians or arabs and they can't compete with nordic stacies
He's a obviously a chad though

Some faggots here rated him high tier normie :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Yerico7, Solidcoin and 5 others
Ballou and him have the same appeal tbh, i think Ballou mogs him

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 18261
Whenever I delude myself that I'm a Chadlite, I just look at this guy's Instagram and bring myself back to earth. The difference between a woman thinking "you're fine/ handsome" VS "omg, I'm wet just looking at you".
It's not just the height(6ft3). It's the facial dimorphism, the masculine hands, forearms. The overall manly frame.
Just imagine how much different his appeal would be if he was a framecel, Zac Efron tier.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, TurkishAscender, |Daddy_Zygos| and 2 others
Retarded thread as expected from OP.

Tall dark and handsome is an oxymoron. Chad is blond. :chad: <-- See? Incel is dark: :incel:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shade91, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
Just look borderline curry theory. But good post, OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Michelle morrone Looks like shit face only
4,6 psl

There are many who smv mog him

• +1
Reactions: recessed

Predeterminism

You will never surpass your genetic limitations.​

Your name and title are pure suifuel

• +1
Not tbh

For instance Squintman mogs him

Same pheno

Picsart 22 05 01 17 22 43 931

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and gamma
Epitomy of tall, dark handsome

How many men have ALL these features, past their mid 20's?

good face
good hair
good skin
190 cm, aka 6'3"
good body shape
lean

and all that while being early 30's

male gaze, PSL aspie face bones = everything guys. Will likely rate him HTN or something like that.

But overall, this guy is a Chad. His face, is maybe not fully Chad. More like Chadlite probably. But all the rest of his is very good. So he is overall a Chad.

michele-morrone-protagonista-di-sirene.jpg
Michele-Morrone-Wiki,-Age,-Biography,-Height,-Girlfriend,-Family,-Images-&-More-118.jpg

nice heightmogging women.
5f0830eb5501a_o_original.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
who the fuck do nordic staceys want then, pretty sure its this guy

Whenever I delude myself that I'm a Chadlite, I just look at this guy's Instagram and bring myself back to earth. The difference between a woman thinking "you're fine/ handsome" VS "omg, I'm wet just looking at you".
It's not just the height(6ft3). It's the facial dimorphism, the masculine hands, forearms. The overall manly frame.
Just imagine how much different his appeal would be if he was a framecel, Zac Efron tier.
Its fucked that literally all the things that make him this way, are things that are purely genetic and u cant change.

genetic determinism is so brutal

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Also the perfect square hairline

god its just so over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Sonny Black
View attachment 1659709

All girls are going crazy about him, he's the ideal for pure sexual appeal. Epitomy of tall, dark handsome

Bro legit the only women who watched this movie are 50 years or older

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Bro legit the only women who watched this movie are 50 years or older
I watched this with a 18yo last night and she said like all 10 of her friends have watched the first one

I watched this with a 18yo last night and she said like all 10 of her friends have watched the first one
Ive never met a woman that watched this movie. If the 18 yo was abused sexually as a kid then im not surprised

Ive never met a woman that watched this movie. If the 18 yo was abused sexually as a kid then im not surprised
yes, this girl and all of her 10 friends are all sexually abused as 5 year olds

also the hundreds of girls ive seen on my ig post about him

i'm nordic.
should i try to med maxx :ROFLMAO:. I need to get tanned than.

A few differences, make such a difference in appeal.
I compared muhself to put muh pic next to these 2 meds. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Compared
Compared2

hmm try do one with black hair and tan i wanna see
lets hope the sun shines the comming time, and I can do a bit of tanning. And after I have muh hair dyed again. Than I can see.
I'll be going "live" here than :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Some of my female friends were talking about him when we went out for drinks since one of them has watched the new movie he starred in, as far as I've been able to hear they all think he's a good looking man, but they think he's not among the most good looking because he's kind of bland.

By the way he's 183cm tall (6'0-6'1), I know because all major modeling agencies that worked with him report that height.
The first height that pops up when you search for "X Celebrity Height" online is almost always fake.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Yerico7, |Daddy_Zygos| and 2 others
Some of my female friends were talking about him when we went out for drinks since one of them has watched the new movie he starred in, as far as I've been able to hear they all think he's a good looking man, but they think he's not among the most good looking because he's kind of bland.

By the way he's 183cm tall (6'0-6'1), I know because all major modeling agencies that worked with him report that height.
The first height that pops up when you search for "X Celebrity Height" online is almost always fake.
mirin name:lul:

• +1
Reactions: BucketCrab
i mog him
Not that hard to do facially

Bro many ugly guys have status with movie roles like tom holland , why's he so special

Cope.

Nobody likes that guy.

Also daily reminder what women are paying money for: :chad: sperm

• Hmm...
cope its Jacob Elordi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
View attachment 1659709

I think in motion out in public someone like Hemsworth would beat him out with females

i think he is 6,2