The "hijab" is indigenous to western women. Bring it back!

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

They are still ugly - but they are British after all, so nothing can be done about that unfortunately.
It's amazing how the Jews can change society so much with each successive generation.

Middle East will end up going in the same direction. But Jews have been more patient with Muslims because unlike Christcucks it wasn't so easy to extinguish religious authority (which the christcucks had done themselves), so Jews found it much easier to do so.

@Turjela @MaghrebGator @Gengar

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, mewman and kebab
Hijab is the natural tendency of a healthy minded society

Backwards societies and mentalities allow their women to be naked like tribal groups

• +1
Reactions: kebab and SecularIslamist

They are still ugly - but they are British after all, so nothing can be done about that unfortunately.
It's amazing how the Jews can change society so much with each successive generation.

Middle East will end up going in the same direction. But Jews have been more patient with Muslims because unlike Christcucks it wasn't so easy to extinguish religious authority (which the christcucks had done themselves), so Jews found it much easier to do so.

@Turjela @MaghrebGator @Gengar

Their great granddaughters

Still ugly AF. Some things never change.

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Hijab is the natural tendency of a healthy minded society

Backwards societies and mentalities allow their women to be naked like tribal groups
Exactly. If I'm not wrong wearing hijab was a sign of high status in many cultures. Only the peasant, slaves and low class women didn't wear it.

Today the prevailing attitudes have reversed this dynamic. So called Muslim societies are no different.

Once you allow one woman to be in public without hijab you are making all the ones who dress and have a tendency to desire too much attention to want to compete with that woman and imitate her.

That's why a society that allows non hijab will never be at peace.

• +1
Their great granddaughters

View attachment 2860795View attachment 2860799

Still ugly AF. Some things never change.
Why do most British women have horrible teeth? Is it because of their healthcare system that makes them wait forever to see a dentist so they don't bother going?

Can someone explain this? I've never had braces or really took special care of my teeth, yet they're perfectly straight and clean.

• +1
  • Hmm...
"O Prophet! Ask your wives, daughters, and believing women to draw their cloaks over their bodies. In this way it is more likely that they will be recognized ˹as virtuous˺ and not be harassed. And Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

SURAH AL-AHZAB AYAT 59 (33:59 QURAN) WITH TAFSIR : The Hijab Verse

Muslim men tell the believing women to wear Hijab so that they can be identified and not molested. So that you can identify the non-muslim women and rape them.​

O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad): that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

O Prophet, enjoin your wives and your daughters and the believing women, to draw a part of their outer coverings around them. It is likelier that they will be recognized and not molested. Allah is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Hijab - sign of healthy minded society , modesty .

Non Hijabi Women - slave women aka Kafir women , who Muslim men should molest

Hijabi Women - our women. we should not molest them.

tell that to the woke liberal idiots who never read the quoran and thinks "uwu uwu Hijab"

midle eat girl with hijab>>>>white girl with hijab

This is white sharia.