The Hitler's Germany ideal nose

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
Jewish nose is a fuckin meme
hooked nose is the aryan nose

>The supposed science of physiognomy, popular during the Victorian era, made the "prominent" nose a marker of Aryanness: "the shape of the nose and the cheeks indicated, like the forehead's angle, the subject's social status and level of intelligence. A Roman nose was superior to a snub nose in its suggestion of firmness and power, and heavy jaws revealed a latent sensuality and coarseness".[9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquiline_nose

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 10524, Yuya Moggershima and 4 others
>The supposed science of physiognomy, popular during the Victorian era, made the "prominent" nose a marker of Aryanness: "the shape of the nose and the cheeks indicated, like the forehead's angle, the subject's social status and level of intelligence. A Roman nose was superior to a snub nose in its suggestion of firmness and power, and heavy jaws revealed a latent sensuality and coarseness".[9]

View attachment 1082932

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquiline_nose

View attachment 1082933

View attachment 1082934
Related: the ideal Aryan soldier used by the Nazis was discovered to be Jewish

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 9217 and 5 others
being jewish and being white european isn't mutually exclusive, that was a dumb idea back then and it's dumb today

just means that there was a jew momma before you at some point and perhaps they sticked to that faith to some degree

This is jewish propaganda. Werner wasn't the poster boy of an Aryan soldier at all and was never marketed as such. He was simply a soldier that was honorably discharged and started a business afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Carolus
No nose for his cuck blonde hair

Over for aryancels ngl

being jewish and being white european isn't mutually exclusive, that was a dumb idea back then and it's dumb today

just means that there was a jew momma before you at some point and perhaps they sticked to that faith to some degree
there were 60k jewish guys in the army
they were not jewish for NS germany

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Entschuldigung, goat2x and 3 others
This is jewish propaganda. Werner wasn't the poster boy of an Aryan soldier at all and was never marketed as such. He was simply a soldier that was honorably discharged and started a business afterwards.
The fact he was partially Jewish for most people would be suspect. It wasn’t too rare to find β€œmischlings” in the army and even the SS. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice
It’s more a point that even the Nazis were nuanced when it came to race

Nazi are incels

there were 60k jewish guys in the army
they were not jewish for NS germany
They were nearly all conscripted. You’re right the German army wasn’t the same as the Nazi party. But most soldiers were members

the shape of the nose and the cheeks indicated, like the forehead's angle
i found that ideal before i found this site jfl straight forehead and the nose parallel to it made me think its ideal probs all cuz of patterns

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible
i found that ideal before i found this site jfl straight forehead and the nose parallel to it made me think its ideal probs all cuz of patterns
I have straight forehead i always thought it as a bad-feminene feature

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
it's beyond ironic because it never happened... like the holohoax.
You have mariana tier iq if you say holocaust didnt happen Maybe numbers were overrated but it definelity happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
You have mariana tier iq if you say holocaust didnt happen Maybe numbers were overrated but it definelity happen
those same people will say that 6 million is too much and fake, but will talk about how communism killed 200+ million people (which is also true) without any issue

those same people will say that 6 million is too much and fake, but will talk about how communism killed 200+ million people (which is also true) without any issue
Yeah they should be more honest. If they are a nazi they should own the holocaust thing tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
Anything can happen if media pushes it
Yes man i know and i always know that unlike you since i am not from first world you guys got redpilled/blackpilled in your late life now you are too suspicious about everything

no your heroes are incels stop the cope
nobody at the head of the state was goodlooking
I am not even white and i am not a self hater either it is just what it is and you are the coping one you try to sound/think like a normie.

woah look at these chads dude
Hermann_G%C3%B6ring_frontal_portrait.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-R14128A%2C_Martin_Bormann.jpg

doenitz01_510.jpg

joachim-von-ribbentrop-1938-cpmynj.jpg

rudolf-hess-cpj9mr.jpg

bs-11-05-DW-Kultur-Bonn-jpg.jpg
Goering was a chad in his youth and the rest were avarage/descent looking for their time except Heydrich also your whole debate is meaningless since in that time being handsome meant nothing for men charisma and intelligency mattered more which is most nazis had i dont even care about nazis btw i am just being objective.

Goering was a chad in his youth and the rest were avarage/descent looking for their time except Heydrich also your whole debate is meaningless since in that time being handsome meant nothing for men charisma and intelligency mattered more which is most nazis had i dont even care about nazis btw i am just being objective.
Goering's side profile is one of the best side profiles I saw in my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Our entire society has grown up watching films where being ugly/villian literally coincides with a fucked up / hooked nose, and good / attractive people are associated with straight, smaller noses.

Jewish nose is definently NOT a meme. I have a bump in my nose and I find other people with the same feature unattractive as fuck. As soon as I see it in a girl I lose all interest, and when I see it in a dude I know he's probably an incel unless he has a big ass jaw and some other good features to compensate.

I've also seen plenty of posts by women online where they explicitly say they won't date dudes with fucked up noses, just some anectodical evidence.