The Holy Thryad for getting sex and relationships

JOJOcelReturns

JOJOcelReturns

Special Grade Slayer
I'm 30. If you don't know me yet, I've fucked many many women, during college cold approaching and years later, with dating apps. I had a very very long LTR and now I'm in an another one. I have a good job and I'm good financially. I'm 185cm, lean, muscular and what would you call here chadlite face wise. I'm NW1 still. My cock is big and I'm pretty good at sex and creating a good experience for women and me, I'm not extroverted but I can manage myself in social situations, but I prefer less and quality company.

This introduction is for you to know who is writing this. What do I want to talk about you will ask? Let me explain.

Pussy is everything. Unless you have some kind of hormonal or mental problem, since you begin puberty you will understand that pussy is magnetic. You see a young healthy girl/woman and if you are healthy too, you will feel totally drawn to her. This is normal, your instincts are kicking in, you want, you need to breed her. Because you are not a mindless animal you wonder many things about her too. You cross paths and all that goes into nothingness, you eventually forget about that woman.

When we begin puberty and start to experience these new sensations and thoughts, we wonder how we can achieve the ultimate goal of filling that pussy: we ask friends, family, we watch movies, videos, read blogs, forums... and out brains end more confused than we started.

This forum is full of teens and I feel you still have hope, but need to focus in the right things with the correct mindset. This forum can be a very very bad influence. I will try to paint in the clearest picture what you really need to succeed with women. Let's start:

1. Looks matter (but less than you think). If you want to either slay or have a LTR, as long as you are at least weak HTN with average height and average non fat body, you can do it. This is the minimum threshold. More is better (up to a certain point) and will make everything easier.

2. It's mandatory to be correctly socialized. The simplest way to get laid and a LTR is to be exposed the most to social environments with women. If you are exposed to these situations since your puberty you will learn the necessary behavior to be NT around women.

3. You need to be low inhibition. Once you are above the threshold for looks, you are correctly socialized so you don't act out of place, the next step is to be able to hit on women gracefully and move things forward.

If you want to be successful you need these three. If you lack one of those you won't be able to slay or get a LTR at will. For example:

1. Looks + socialization but no low inhib. You will be the case of the typical good guy with decent looks that have some women interested in him but he is unable to move things forward or exploit the opportunities he finds in social environments.

2. Socialization + low inhib but no looks. You are outgoing and low inhibition but ugly or mediocre looks wise. You are the clown of the group, but your female acquaintances think they really like you as a friend, nothing else.

3. Looks + low inhibition but not social calibration. You will be the typical case of decent looking autist (many around here) that spent all of his youth in his basement or within a social circle full of nerds and no women. No social experience or connections will relegate you to incel status. And in the case you can manage to get something through dating apps or cold approach, you won't achieve anything meaningful because your lack of socialization.

Most incels here give too much importance to looks and they try to overcompensate a lack of socialization or low inhibition with increasingly autistic methods of marginally improving their looks. There is a law to diminishing returns to everything.

• +1
Reactions: mogre, BeanletMogger, AscendableReal and 14 others
bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: JOJOcelReturns
Brutal 1/3 pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken and JOJOcelReturns
Bump, because it's definitely a more useful thread than rating psl gods

Bump, because it's definitely a more useful thread than rating psl gods
Usually the most meaningful topics are not well tolerated by kids or low IQ individuals.

This forum for the most part doesn't want to get better, they prefer to dwell in the feelings of inadequacy or hopelessness. That or mental disease/maladaptive behavior.

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and Darkeningstar
I don't have any
0 friends
Mid looks
High inhib
Over?
Imagine being born a Chadlite but still needing to have friends and being low inhib

i have none of the things u mentioned :forcedsmile:

I don't have any
0 friends
Mid looks
High inhib
Over?
Imagine being born a Chadlite but still needing to have friends and being low inhib
I was chadlite and had a decent social circle. I was very high inhibition during my teens and I lost count of all the opportunities I lost.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I had good looks and fluctuating inhibitions, relatively few social opportunities. I did well, but I had a small pool to draw from and wasted some opportunities.
The success rate was much higher than that of 'normies'.

• +1
Reactions: JOJOcelReturns
Read every word and how comes my friend is not even good looking (3/10) but heโ€™s tall and still fucks?

Read every word and how comes my friend is not even good looking (3/10) but heโ€™s tall and still fucks?
What does it mean 3/10. And my post was aimed to fuck average-above average women. I don't know what kind of women he fucks.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
What does it mean 3/10. And my post was aimed to fuck average-above average women. I don't know what kind of women he fucks.
He is ltn/near subhuman and he fucks average women but he is 6โ€™5

• So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser
See this would be usefull but I'm far far below weak htn and I'm not average height.

I have 0/3 of these things.

I'm going go get filler and blast HGH soon to try fix the first one.

Hop on an antidepressant for the other 2.

If that dosent work then it's actually over lol

I'm 30. If you don't know me yet, I've fucked many many women, during college cold approaching and years later, with dating apps. I had a very very long LTR and now I'm in an another one. I have a good job and I'm good financially. I'm 185cm, lean, muscular and what would you call here chadlite face wise. I'm NW1 still. My cock is big and I'm pretty good at sex and creating a good experience for women and me, I'm not extroverted but I can manage myself in social situations, but I prefer less and quality company.

This introduction is for you to know who is writing this. What do I want to talk about you will ask? Let me explain.

Pussy is everything. Unless you have some kind of hormonal or mental problem, since you begin puberty you will understand that pussy is magnetic. You see a young healthy girl/woman and if you are healthy too, you will feel totally drawn to her. This is normal, your instincts are kicking in, you want, you need to breed her. Because you are not a mindless animal you wonder many things about her too. You cross paths and all that goes into nothingness, you eventually forget about that woman.

When we begin puberty and start to experience these new sensations and thoughts, we wonder how we can achieve the ultimate goal of filling that pussy: we ask friends, family, we watch movies, videos, read blogs, forums... and out brains end more confused than we started.

This forum is full of teens and I feel you still have hope, but need to focus in the right things with the correct mindset. This forum can be a very very bad influence. I will try to paint in the clearest picture what you really need to succeed with women. Let's start:

1. Looks matter (but less than you think). If you want to either slay or have a LTR, as long as you are at least weak HTN with average height and average non fat body, you can do it. This is the minimum threshold. More is better (up to a certain point) and will make everything easier.

2. It's mandatory to be correctly socialized. The simplest way to get laid and a LTR is to be exposed the most to social environments with women. If you are exposed to these situations since your puberty you will learn the necessary behavior to be NT around women.

3. You need to be low inhibition. Once you are above the threshold for looks, you are correctly socialized so you don't act out of place, the next step is to be able to hit on women gracefully and move things forward.

If you want to be successful you need these three. If you lack one of those you won't be able to slay or get a LTR at will. For example:

1. Looks + socialization but no low inhib. You will be the case of the typical good guy with decent looks that have some women interested in him but he is unable to move things forward or exploit the opportunities he finds in social environments.

2. Socialization + low inhib but no looks. You are outgoing and low inhibition but ugly or mediocre looks wise. You are the clown of the group, but your female acquaintances think they really like you as a friend, nothing else.

3. Looks + low inhibition but not social calibration. You will be the typical case of decent looking autist (many around here) that spent all of his youth in his basement or within a social circle full of nerds and no women. No social experience or connections will relegate you to incel status. And in the case you can manage to get something through dating apps or cold approach, you won't achieve anything meaningful because your lack of socialization.

Most incels here give too much importance to looks and they try to overcompensate a lack of socialization or low inhibition with increasingly autistic methods of marginally improving their looks. There is a law to diminishing returns to everything.
Im type 3 u sound very knowledgeable and high iq u hit the nail on the head on these descriptors accurately

Im type 3 u sound very knowledgeable and high iq u hit the nail on the head on these descriptors accurately
Experience is the best teacher.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Good triage as this answers the main point to the other thread I responded to you with.

2/3

How to become low inhib? i dont even know what that word means bro

Chadlite ramblings, you just have good genetics and still you insist on gaslighting incels/subhumans.

2/3

How to become low inhib? i dont even know what that word means bro
The opposite is being timid. If you are low inhibition you can ask girls out, trying to kiss them when the moment comes, asking them to your apartment/room...

Chadlite ramblings, you just have good genetics and still you insist on gaslighting incels/subhumans.
If you are truly subhuman you have no point in even existing in the dating world.

Like most blackpill advice

This is valuable. And almost true

But a chad tier social autist has no problem securing the pussy

Genes over all. This trinity is useful

But not as useful as height frame face and race :feelsping:

If you are truly subhuman you have no point in even existing in the dating world.
You are NW1 at 30, 95% of men cannot relate. Like i said this is chad saying just be yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Like most blackpill advice

This is valuable. And almost true

But a chad tier social autist has no problem securing the pussy

Genes over all. This trinity is useful

But not as useful as height frame face and race :feelsping:
No sane woman wants an autist. That is incel fantasy.

You are NW1 at 30, 95% of men cannot relate. Like i said this is chad saying just be yourself.
Wrong, I clearly outlined the minimum looks levels necessary for this to apply.

how does 3 work? I thought looks and low inhib is all u need in terms of slaying , i know ltr you would need to be socially aware but who wants a ltr anyway

how does 3 work? I thought looks and low inhib is all u need in terms of slaying , i know ltr you would need to be socially aware but who wants a ltr anyway
How are you going to have a social circle that gives you opportunities to meet women if you are a social outcast? Cold approach is cringe, and in the rare occasion that you can make it work, you are not going to last even one date without the poor woman discovering your autistic self.

I don't care bruh No1 here is getting pussy

Conclusion: If you had a fucked upbringing just give up and fuck hookers

But you still don't want to do everything to maximize the chances of your kids ending up like him.

But you still don't want to do everything to maximize the chances of your kids ending up like him.
Many users here cope thinking only chads can have a fullfilling sex life.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Pakicel
No. JohnDoe claims to be a truecel and still wants to have kids. Even though he is deeply satisfied with his looks and complains about them all day. I tell him to adopt or get chad sperm and stacy egg but he is still intent on breeding.

No sane woman wants an autist. That is incel fantasy.

Wrong, I clearly outlined the minimum looks levels necessary for this to apply.
It's not looks bro, it's fucking genetics. NW1 at 30 is top 0.1% in terms of genes, and you're a 6'1, etc. Good genetics all around.

I have never once said that, infact i've said the opposite. I've observed myself LTNs and even subhumans with girlfriends IRL. Which basically debunks your entire thread anyways even if we are to ignore you having good genetics that the average guy does not.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Brus Wane
Back