The HOLY TRINITY EXPLAINED Christian’s belive Jesus is god

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
COPY-PASTA TO ANOTHER USER ON ANOTHER THREAD BUT I FELT IT WOULD BE BETTER AS A THREAD FOR THE HEATHENS AND GAYTHIESTS (I jest)

Firstly Christian’s of ALL sects believe there is only ONE GOD, one not 2 not 3 BUT ONE GOD. So it was never seen as polytheism this is another example of Islamic teachings not being accurate with the Gospel and Torah just like many things including isa.

The holy trinity is one WILL, what does this mean? This means the three aspects of god are all god they work through god each and the same, if you as a Muslim belive god is ever knowing and all powerful then would you doubt god cannot do such a thing?

(My use of capitals are not me angry it’s just a way of me emphasising key words without me having to use Bold)

theory. @
i_love_roosters
@i_love_roosters @
Eternal_
@Eternal_ @
murdah
@murdah
@
VivaCristoRey
@VivaCristoRey @SecularIslamist @Autismcel i tag you all here now to gain the truth

ANSWER TO “NO MAN NOR THE SON WILL KNOW THE TIME OR HOUR OF THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT” HOW TO PROVE CHRIST IS GOD
Although He was fully God as well as fully man (John 1:1, 14), Christ voluntarily restricted His use of certain divine attributes when He became flesh. "Although He existed in the form of God, [He] did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped," that is, to be held onto during His humanness (Phil. 2:6). It was not that He lost any divine attributes but that He voluntarily laid aside the use of some of them and would not manifest those attributes except as directed by His Father (John 4:34; 5:30; 6:38).

there were certain self-imposed restrictions in His human knowledge. He told the disciples, "All things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you" (John 15:15). Jesus obediently restricted His knowledge to those things that the Father wanted Him to know during His earthly days of humanity. The Father revealed certain things to the Son as He reveals them to all men—through the Scripture, through the Father's working in and through His life, and through the physical manifestations of God's power and glory (see Rom. 1:19-20). Jesus learned much of His earthly knowledge just as every human being learns, and it is for that reason that He was able to keep "increasing in wisdom" (Luke 2:52). In addition to those ways, some truths were revealed to the Son directly by the Father. But in every case Jesus' human knowledge was limited to what His heavenly Father provided.

Therefore, even on this last day before His arrest, the Son did not know the precise day and hour He would return to earth at His second coming. During Christ's incarnation, the Father aloneexercised unrestricted divine omniscience.

finally

Christ regained full divine knowledge after the resurrection, as implied in His introduction to the Great Commission: "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth" (Matt. 28:18). Just prior to His ascension, He told the disciples, "It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority" (Acts 1:7). He repeats the truth that the disciples would not be told the time of His appearing, but He did not exclude His own knowledge.

WHAT IS THE TRINITY IN DEPTH EXPLANATION

The trinity can be explained as that alwyas was god was alwyas father son and Holy Spirit he just WAS. Now the essence can be counted as three, father son and Holy Spirit, the who can be counted as each individually and the scriptures show they are not all the same despite having the same will in that category.

The Trinitarian economy explains this more as all the actions of the three act in one so the Holy Spirit, father and son create in one action for instance. As humans we cannot comprehend this so we contepsulise this a when the father does something we experience this as what the father has done in this action etc. an example is the father commands the world be created, the son creates and the Holy Spirit gives life, until there is life in creation there is no creation because the fathers command has not been completed so the action of the father son and spirit are one as only when ALL the trinity have completed the economia that the action is complete so the action is one. I hope I made sense. And thank you for your time brother

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Aero and 3 others
Bro respectfully this is looksmax.org not arguingaboutwhichreligionisright.org

If you wanna argue with muslims go to speakers corner

• WTF
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

this was a reply to a muslim (hence some
Arguments being tailored to Muslims but for this post That isn’t the motive) BUT THIS POST WASNT MADE to argue with Muslims its made to EXPLAIN to muslims atheists and other faiths as to why we see Christ as god

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and Autismcel

I thought it was offtopic. Anyway there's plenty of religiously devoted folks here. Would it have gone over better for you if he'd included a picture of Christ?
Aa24a77e593e5957535df23a51c480fa1ba82c56 2000x2000

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I thought it was offtopic. Anyway there's plenty of religiously devoted folks here. Would it have gone over better for you if he'd included a picture of Christ?
View attachment 2878806
2nd commandment states man shalt not have false idols

Jesus picture shouldn’t be shown

• Woah
Reactions: Celphony
COPY-PASTA TO ANOTHER USER ON ANOTHER THREAD BUT I FELT IT WOULD BE BETTER AS A THREAD FOR THE HEATHENS AND GAYTHIESTS (I jest)

Firstly Christian’s of ALL sects believe there is only ONE GOD, one not 2 not 3 BUT ONE GOD. So it was never seen as polytheism this is another example of Islamic teachings not being accurate with the Gospel and Torah just like many things including isa.

The holy trinity is one WILL, what does this mean? This means the three aspects of god are all god they work through god each and the same, if you as a Muslim belive god is ever knowing and all powerful then would you doubt god cannot do such a thing?

(My use of capitals are not me angry it’s just a way of me emphasising key words without me having to use Bold)

theory. @
i_love_roosters
@i_love_roosters @
Eternal_
@Eternal_ @
murdah
@murdah
@
VivaCristoRey
@VivaCristoRey @SecularIslamist @Autismcel i tag you all here now to gain the truth

ANSWER TO “NO MAN NOR THE SON WILL KNOW THE TIME OR HOUR OF THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT” HOW TO PROVE CHRIST IS GOD
Although He was fully God as well as fully man (John 1:1, 14), Christ voluntarily restricted His use of certain divine attributes when He became flesh. "Although He existed in the form of God, [He] did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped," that is, to be held onto during His humanness (Phil. 2:6). It was not that He lost any divine attributes but that He voluntarily laid aside the use of some of them and would not manifest those attributes except as directed by His Father (John 4:34; 5:30; 6:38).

there were certain self-imposed restrictions in His human knowledge. He told the disciples, "All things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you" (John 15:15). Jesus obediently restricted His knowledge to those things that the Father wanted Him to know during His earthly days of humanity. The Father revealed certain things to the Son as He reveals them to all men—through the Scripture, through the Father's working in and through His life, and through the physical manifestations of God's power and glory (see Rom. 1:19-20). Jesus learned much of His earthly knowledge just as every human being learns, and it is for that reason that He was able to keep "increasing in wisdom" (Luke 2:52). In addition to those ways, some truths were revealed to the Son directly by the Father. But in every case Jesus' human knowledge was limited to what His heavenly Father provided.

Therefore, even on this last day before His arrest, the Son did not know the precise day and hour He would return to earth at His second coming. During Christ's incarnation, the Father aloneexercised unrestricted divine omniscience.

finally

Christ regained full divine knowledge after the resurrection, as implied in His introduction to the Great Commission: "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth" (Matt. 28:18). Just prior to His ascension, He told the disciples, "It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority" (Acts 1:7). He repeats the truth that the disciples would not be told the time of His appearing, but He did not exclude His own knowledge.

WHAT IS THE TRINITY IN DEPTH EXPLANATION

The trinity can be explained as that alwyas was god was alwyas father son and Holy Spirit he just WAS. Now the essence can be counted as three, father son and Holy Spirit, the who can be counted as each individually and the scriptures show they are not all the same despite having the same will in that category.

The Trinitarian economy explains this more as all the actions of the three act in one so the Holy Spirit, father and son create in one action for instance. As humans we cannot comprehend this so we contepsulise this a when the father does something we experience this as what the father has done in this action etc. an example is the father commands the world be created, the son creates and the Holy Spirit gives life, until there is life in creation there is no creation because the fathers command has not been completed so the action of the father son and spirit are one as only when ALL the trinity have completed the economia that the action is complete so the action is one. I hope I made sense. And thank you for your time brother
the trinity is the truth. Jesus christ is truth. those with spiritual eyes and a pure heart will understand.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I am an atheist and I found Bishop's Mar Mari Emmanuel's videos to be a very simple and easy way to get into Christianity

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I am an atheist and I found Bishop's Mar Mari Emmanuel's videos to be a very simple and easy way to get into Christianity
Meanwhile to get into Islam you must speak Arab :forcedsmile:. I’ll admit the trinity is the hardest thing to comprehend in Christianity alongside the nature of Jesus even Christian’s can’t agree on that BUT it’s the true religion. Makes sense tbh. Judaism is also Larpery where they follow old bullshit that’s been retconed

Meanwhile to get into Islam you must speak Arab :forcedsmile:. I’ll admit the trinity is the hardest thing to comprehend in Christianity alongside the nature of Jesus even Christian’s can’t agree on that BUT it’s the true religion. Makes sense tbh. Judaism is also Larpery where they follow old bullshit that’s been retconed

That is was one of the reasons why I didn't decide to learn the faith of Islam. Seems like the only way to get into it is to renounce a majority of your ancestral culture if that makes sense. Brainwashing undertones

• +1
I mean this in a way that in countries where Islam exists such as my home country, many times the people who undertake the religion have completely erased their ancestral culture and began mimicking arab culture or some sort of weird pseudo culture.

I mean this in a way that in countries where Islam exists such as my home country, many times the people who undertake the religion have completely erased their ancestral culture and began mimicking arab culture or some sort of weird pseudo culture.
Yeah it’s disgusting and them non ayeab Muslims have the nerve to then wonder why Arabs view themselves as superior over other Muslims JFL. Its like they just don’t get it

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
im not religious but I hope if there's a god its the christian one. Also I think the downfall of christianity in the west has marked its downfall

• +1
You don’t want “Allah” and his black rock worshipping cult to take over trust me. You won’t have music won’t enjoy food etc. your life under sharia will be horrible that’s why the Mohammedans are fleeing to the west and Christian nations. God is real and he’s not Allah
im not religious but I hope if there's a god its the christian one. Also I think the downfall of christianity in the west has marked its downfall
It is the Christian one for we are the only ones with a SINLESS teacher for our teacher is the Lord in flesh called Christ he came here not as a Demi-God as muzzies think but he came here as an teacher to guide us mortals who sin everyday how to act properly. Jesus was without sin even athiests cannot find a single fucked up thing he did but with Mohammed well let’s just say it’s a treasure trove and you don’t have to look far.

Turn to Christ

You don’t want “Allah” and his black rock worshipping cult to take over trust me. You won’t have music won’t enjoy food etc. your life under sharia will be horrible that’s why the Mohammedans are fleeing to the west and Christian nations. God is real and he’s not Allah
Don't need to tell me, I am a non muslim living in a muslim country. I am already planning to migrate.

• +1
Don't need to tell me, I am a non muslim living in a muslim country. I am already planning to migrate.
What muzzies like to do is say stupid shit like “our religion is the fastest growing an people are converting en masse” what they love to leave out is that in Iran, Indonesia Pakistan Nigeria etc when Muslims leave they have to larp as Muslims because if they don’t they are killed or arrested.

The religion is a meme and you don’t even have to try to hate islam it’s just so easy to pick apart. I’m infuriated that I considered converting several times

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff