The holy trinity of FACE

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
- Hair
- Eye area
- Jaw

Everything else is cope. If all of these are good you are automatically chadlite.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, TheAnomaly, Titbot and 17 others
- Hair
- Eye area
- Jaw

Everything else is cope. If all of these are good you are automatically chadlite.
Hair is cope.. Anyone can buy a wig

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´, bugeye, Deleted member 2095 and 10 others
And ratios

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Lux, SteveRogers and 1 other person
Hair is cope.. Anyone can buy a wig
Deluded as fuck if you think that’s viable in the real world. If you rot in a basement then yeah sure.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Kristin, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
how is hair part of face

should be jaw eyes zygos

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and SteveRogers
if only it were that simple

for example, bad nose = fucked

and the reason you say that is because good eye area and jaw together usually mean perfect or near-perfect facial development overall in MOST cases.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Titbot, Gaia262 and 4 others
- hair OK
- eye area OK
- jaw ok

I found out I'm a mogger

why im not chadlite then? oh right, its because im a disgusting chinlet with a flat maxilla

if only it were that simple

for example, bad nose = fucked

and the reason you say that is because good eye area and jaw together usually mean perfect or near-perfect facial development overall in MOST cases.
Exactly it’s all about harmony

- Hair
- Eye area
- Jaw

Flat cheekbones and height: 5'4 = its over
Being ethnic with these traits in the west = its over

Deluded as fuck if you think that’s viable in the real world. If you rot in a basement then yeah sure.
this is an outdated take, the new hair systems are really good, even mog ht

I thank God for ending up at 5'9-5'10 at 16 with my dad being 5'5 and mom being 5'0 jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
I thank God for ending up at 5'9-5'10 at 16 with my dad being 5'5 and mom being 5'0 jfl.
Did it ever come to you that you might be adopted? :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I’m talking about face, not height.

An ethnic with good hair, eye area and jaw would slay, delusional if you think otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Hair, eyes, nose, jaw. Girls dig the slight tan look

• +1
huge cock > blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
holy fk just within the cutoff
Bro my plates still haven't closed, praying to gandy to get 6' if possible. I already mog 95% of this country at this height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
how old are u?
16, I started puberty semi late. I got my main face changes last year, brow ridge, jaw, went from no facial hair to having a patchy shit beard that grows in 2 weeks

face fat is important too but it isn't as crucial as the other 3

16, I started puberty semi late.
ngl extremely high IQ 16 year old tbh no homo, praying with you to gandy for height gains. Steven Gerrard (footballer) was like 170cm until he was 17, then exploded like 12cm or something

• +1
ngl extremely high IQ 16 year old tbh no homo, praying with you to gandy for height gains. Steven Gerrard (footballer) was like 170cm until he was 17, then exploded like 12cm or something
In this country Latin America panama, I literally can't get mogged if I go outside and the few persons that heightmog me get skull mogged and frame mogged now. Ego is thru the roof rn by living here

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 5185
Can you go swimming with one?
yes you can, with the newer ones. you need to reappply the glue every 3-4 weeks or even upto 2 months depending on the system.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and JamesHowlett
I’m talking about face, not height.

An ethnic with good hair, eye area and jaw would slay, delusional if you think otherwise.
Why dont u slay

James ur good in all of those departments and dont give me shit about your eyes cuz ill show u a tiktok chad with eyes half as good as yours that still slays

Jaw itself isnt a thing. Good jawline comes from forward growth of maxilla. And also maxilla affects on eye area.
Maxilla is the one

Jaw itself isnt a thing. Good jawline comes from forward growth of maxilla. And also maxilla affects on eye area.
Maxilla is the one
Jaw is a combination of maxilla and mandible.

Saying mandible doesn’t affect jaw is the most retarded thing I’ve heard in a while

James ur good in all of those departments and dont give me shit about your eyes cuz ill show u a tiktok chad with eyes half as good as yours that still slays
Atm I’m fat and it’s lockdown

But in general, I chase validation because I was ugly and obese during my teen/childhood. I’ve made out with more than 80 girls by now but haven’t fucked even a quarter of that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Wallenberg and volcelfatcel
Maxilla is the one
maxilla affects eye area, but that doesn't guarantee a good jawline though, look at ben askren and robert pattinson both have great lower thirds but their maxilla is flat not forward grown at all.

- Hair
- Eye area
- Jaw

eye area needs to be at the top. The eye surgery for plastic surgeons is most likely the most complicated, because one fuck up can mess everything up. Also, brow ridge surgery is extremely risky. Also exercise won't help you.

Jaw area is second. You can ascend with plastic surgery, and maybe exercise could help but not much.

Hair - there's plenty of over the counter stuff you can get to slow hair loss if you start early and also wigs.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Titbot
eye area needs to be at the top. The eye surgery for plastic surgeons is most likely the most complicated, because one fuck up can mess everything up. Also, brow ridge surgery is extremely risky. Also exercise won't help you.

Jaw area is second. You can ascend with plastic surgery, and maybe exercise could help but not much.

Hair - there's plenty of over the counter stuff you can get to slow hair loss if you start early and also wigs.
I was pointing out what’s important for facial aesthetics, not what’s easier to achieve tbh

What if u have a huge nose

What if u have a huge nose
If you have the other three, you’d just be seen as masculine. Noses usually look big because by contrast the jaw isn’t.

Eye area is everything

If you have the other three, you’d just be seen as masculine. Noses usually look big because by contrast the jaw isn’t.
If your eye area is strong af then it can compensate for a big nose look at Mike Thurston

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
If your eye area is strong af then it can compensate for a big nose look at Mike Thurston
Yeah and he has good jaw too

eye area
nose (including midface ratio)
lips

this is literally how ai recognizes face, jaw is overrated it just has to be sharp which everyone without a subhuman gonial angle can get with low bf and raising hyoid (mewing)