The horrible heartbreaking truth of meat eating. I want to nuke the world or rule it and make eating meat illegal.

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Banned
Animals play. Animals love. Animals are like little children. Innocent. Pure.

Chickens don't harm other chickens. They eat vegbales or worms at most.

Same with cows.

Basically all the animals we eat don't even harm any animal they are pure animals who don't even harm other living things.

And we butcher them. Little children to eat their flesh. How can any person with empathy see this as morally not horribly evil?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Acion, blackpilledarab, stevielake and 12 others
:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
fogo de chao nyc GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, PsychoH, MoggerGaston and 8 others
So u don't have empathy. This is literally flesh of an innocent living creature that humans eat for satanic pleasure. I can't believe that most ppl r disillusioned or don't care.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acion and LancasteR
Ni
Meat Steak GIF by Beef. It's What's For Dinner.
gga

Niggas be thinking meat just spawns in the store
Fuck veganism

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and HeightPilledum
agree i only eat fish and chicken

kys currycel

• +1
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 65033 and asdvek
Sorry bro idgaf I’d rather be jacked then save the lives of a few chickens

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
nah they are aggressive, and roosters would kill you if they could
they are innocent animals who don't eat other animals and are pure. ur a fucking idiot making shit up to justify ur eating of innocent living things. Pure scum.

• Hmm...
they are innocent animals who don't eat other animals and are pure. ur a fucking idiot making shit up to justify ur eating of innocent living things. Pure scum.
define innocence

worms and insects are animals nigga

Sorry bro idgaf I’d rather be jacked then save the lives of a few chickens
This is the satanic low empathy of humans. It's all selfish. No care for innocent animals or how they are treated and murdered for our own sick pleasure.

define innocence

also worms and insects are animals nigga
I actually have to define how animals are innocent unlike humans? Even Christians know they are. God knows it. Ur a fucking fag u should die

• Hmm...
This is the satanic low empathy of humans. It's all selfish. No care for innocent animals or how they are treated and murdered for our own sick pleasure.
It can’t be deemed as satanic since they regularly ate meat it the Bible. Even sacrificing animals throughout the entire book.

I actually have to define how animals are innocent unlike humans? Even Christians know they are. God knows it. Ur a fucking fag u should die
unless you define what you mean by innocent you're just yapping

btw im not a christian

It can’t be deemed as satanic since they regularly ate meat it the Bible. Even sacrificing animals throughout the entire book.
Because of the fall and their own sinful nature God probably allowed it.

Originally God made us only eat fruit.

Jesus gave fish to people and

Genesis 9:3,4 “Every moving animal that is alive may serve as food for you..

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, autistic_tendencies and Razzle
You are fully aware that a fruit and vegetable only diet can cause death from malnutrition
Because of the fall and their own sinful nature God probably allowed it.

Originally God made us only eat fruit.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
yes you do, also im not a christian
Wow.

In summary, animals are seen as innocent because they lack the capacity for moral decision-making and act purely out of instinct, without the complexities of human ethics.

In essence, animals are considered innocent because they live by their instincts, free from the moral dilemmas that define human life. Their simplicity, honesty in actions, and lack of moral awareness lead us to see them as pure and untouched by the complexities of human morality.

Are animals more innocent than humans?
Of course other animals are by far more innocent than human beings. Most animals kill just to eat. A few are more aggressive and more evil. Humans make carnages of humans and other creatures (and themselves included) for greed , money , business , everything material , evil and hate , believing in such horrible and worthless things they make their life sad , weak , frustrated and loser. There are exceptions , but the tendency of most humans is deeply evil. Humans kill by bombing , by releasing toxic carcinogenic substances , by the spread of diseases , by just using other weapons , by poisoning our body with toxic food , by creating radioactive waste , by creating addiction to smoke , drugs , alcohol and other killing substances , and in many other ways too , some ways among these are as silent as deadly , others are hyper loud and devastating. The cruelest assassin in the world is the civilization itself , the human civilization makes millions human victims every day and billions and billions and billions victims every day considering other creatures too , among all these whole of victims there are countless innocents. And no , morality is not relative , morality is something everyone understand , but a person may pretend to not understand. Worse for the ones believing in wrong things , they ruin their own life for first.

Same with cows.

Basically all the animals we eat don't even harm any animal they are pure animals who don't even harm other living things.

And we butcher them. Little children to eat their flesh. How can any person with empathy see this as morally not horribly evil?

Honestly the reason I eat meat is because the animal's dead anyways.

If you were to kill an animal just to feed me, I'd decline. Last I checked, they would kill animals regardless, so why bother not eating?

OP do you believe in the God of the Bible?

unless you define what you mean by innocent you're just yapping

btw im not a christian
Ur a faggot who should die. ur pretending animals aren't innocent to justify urself eating murdered babies and innocent creatures.

Don't Latinos eat a lot of beans????

Wow.

In summary, animals are seen as innocent because they lack the capacity for moral decision-making and act purely out of instinct, without the complexities of human ethics.

In essence, animals are considered innocent because they live by their instincts, free from the moral dilemmas that define human life. Their simplicity, honesty in actions, and lack of moral awareness lead us to see them as pure and untouched by the complexities of human morality.

Are animals more innocent than humans?
Of course other animals are by far more innocent than human beings. Most animals kill just to eat. A few are more aggressive and more evil. Humans make carnages of humans and other creatures (and themselves included) for greed , money , business , everything material , evil and hate , believing in such horrible and worthless things they make their life sad , weak , frustrated and loser. There are exceptions , but the tendency of most humans is deeply evil. Humans kill by bombing , by releasing toxic carcinogenic substances , by the spread of diseases , by just using other weapons , by poisoning our body with toxic food , by creating radioactive waste , by creating addiction to smoke , drugs , alcohol and other killing substances , and in many other ways too , some ways among these are as silent as deadly , others are hyper loud and devastating. The cruelest assassin in the world is the civilization itself , the human civilization makes millions human victims every day and billions and billions and billions victims every day considering other creatures too , among all these whole of victims there are countless innocents. And no , morality is not relative , morality is something everyone understand , but a person may pretend to not understand. Worse for the ones believing in wrong things , they ruin their own life for first.
roosters kill eachother for prime chicken pussy

if i pulled up in front of you and your gf and gunned you down to rape her you wouldnt call me innocent

innocence is just lack of awareness and knowledge

children have morality judgement yet are considered innocent because innocence means lack of awareness and knowledge
just like adam and eve in the bible were innocent because they lacked awareness, once they ate the fruit of knowledge they werent as innocent as before

Fuck off low t vegan faggot

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, i hear voices and Quncho
Honestly the reason I eat meat is because the animal's dead anyways.

If you were to kill an animal just to feed me, I'd decline. Last I checked, they would kill animals regardless, so why bother not eating?
I feel you man.... there needs to be a wide ban of it all. Respect.

if i pulled up in front of you and your gf and gunned you down to rape her you wouldnt call me innocent
That's not true. They don't do that.

Secondly animals don't think like us they aren't held accountable like us.

In the Bible it's also us humans who are aware of right and wrong and caused this world to be fallen.

Notice again ur trying to justify murdering innocent animals and making up lying excuses because u know morally it's wrong.

You are fully aware that a fruit and vegetable only diet can cause death from malnutrition
You are aware beans are packed with protein and fat and nutrients?

You realize beans are delicious?

That's not true. They don't do that.

Secondly animals don't think like us they aren't held accountable like us.

In the Bible it's also us humans who are aware of right and wrong and caused this world to be fallen.

Notice again ur trying to justify murdering innocent animals and making up lying excuses because u know morally it's wrong.
chicken are murderous and so am I :lasereyes:

Same with cows.

op

• +1
Reactions: Razzle and thugmaxxer2
If its so morally wrong to you why did God encourage the Israelites to kill animals to use for certain traditions like sacrificing on an altar? 😂

I'm gonna head to the kitchen and grab some animal to eat rn. With ANIMAL SAUCE and ANIMAL VEGETABLES, stay mad boyo I love the feeling of meat in my mouth

chicken are murderous and so am I
Chickens can't murder by definition. And what about the females? And they don't kill eachother.

Animals go by instinct and aren't held to the same level that humans do even according to the Bible.

u are the only Murderer and u try to justify it.

ur a pussy because u have to eat small innocent animals.

u dont even eat lions or big animals u murder innocent chickens.

I pray to Jesus u get viscous blinded and kept alive without limbs.

Eating animals is of course evil but who cares? We only care about other humans who have stepped out of a womb and a few animals called mascots who are used as entertainment.

Feminists kill humans all the time when they get sex from Chad without protection and who cares. And the fact we care about other humans lives is due to the law and goverment and nothing else, otherwise killing would be more common.

Since there's no God killing is easy if you accept the consequences of it, like going to jail or being excluded forever.

Last edited:

innocence is just lack of awareness and knowledge

children have morality judgement yet are considered innocent because innocence means lack of awareness and knowledge
just like adam and eve in the bible were innocent because they lacked awareness, once they ate the fruit of knowledge they werent as innocent as before
Yes animals didn't eat from the tree though. Humans did. Animals are innocent. Stupid spick shitskin.

Jesus gave fish to people and

Genesis 9:3,4 “Every moving animal that is alive may serve as food for you..
THATS AFTER THE FALL. ORIGINALLY WE ONLY ATE FRUIT.

Chickens can't murder by definition. And what about the females? And they don't kill eachother.

Animals go by instinct and aren't held to the same level that humans do even according to the Bible.

u are the only Murderer and u try to justify it.

ur a pussy because u have to eat small innocent animals.

u dont even eat lions or big animals u murder innocent chickens.

I pray to Jesus u get viscous blinded and kept alive without limbs.
cope, roosters are murderous. they murder eachother and have even murdered people

thinking prayer is a magical spell is even more of a cope :lul:

and I used to eat alligators too (common in my hometown) but I like them and think theyre cute so I stopped. theyre big and even more murderous than chickens

Last edited:

Same with cows.

Animals are on this earth for us to eat, they are slaves to us and their lives are meaningless unless they are pets

Same with cows.

And we butcher them. Little children to eat their flesh. How can any person with empathy see this as
In most religions, meat eating is encouraged. Also they are killed in an ethical way so that they don't feel pain. They taste good, they are good for you, and if there were too many who knows what would happen.

you would be malnourished without meat

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Survival of the fittest, this is what life is

• Love it

Same with cows.

Do you realise that you wouldn't be here, having the luxury to type away on your shitty iPhone rn, if it wasn't for our carnivorous ancestors.

I agree with not hunting/eating animals that are not of importance. I love animals too. But there are 27 billion chickens in the world. That's a lot of meat and protein that we can get and biologically require

Don't let your emotions cloud your rationality.

I'm curious. What do you think of carnivores like Lions that feast on the meat of other animals?

Do you realise that you wouldn't be here, having the luxury to type away on your shitty iPhone rn, if it wasn't for our carnivorous ancestors.

I agree with not hunting/eating animals that are not of importance. But there are 27 billion chickens in the world. That's a lot of meat and protein that we can get and biologically require

I'm curious. What do you think of carnivores like Lions that feast on the meat of other animals?
Lions are innocent its not their fault its instinct to survive. We humans did I cuz we disobeyed God.