The horrible heartbreaking truth of meat eating. I want to nuke the world or rule it and make eating meat illegal.

Animals play. Animals love. Animals are like little children. Innocent. Pure.

Chickens don't harm other chickens. They eat vegbales or worms at most.

Same with cows.

Basically all the animals we eat don't even harm any animal they are pure animals who don't even harm other living things.

And we butcher them. Little children to eat their flesh. How can any person with empathy see this as morally not horribly evil?
7e50b743 bb38 4626 aed6 ee13a0fc4fe1

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Animals are on this earth for us to eat, they are slaves to us and their lives are meaningless unless they are pets
That's literally evil and disgusting and you're worse than the jews and black hebrew israelites who say goys are to be their slaves.

The difference is animals are innocent.

Animals don't know any better and it's due to the fall of man.

Normally that horse wouldn't even do that it's the owner who literally purposely put the baby chicken there and recorded it.

And I promise u on my life Jesus is sending that person to Eternal Fire and I will be laughing as he Screams for Mercy.

Holy Music of Justice.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro

Same with cows.

Basically all the animals we eat don't even harm any animal they are pure animals who don't even harm other living things.

And we butcher them. Little children to eat their flesh. How can any person with empathy see this as morally not horribly evil?
Have u ever seen animals in wild?
"Chickens dont harm eachother" chickens kill and cannibalise on eachother, same with pigs rabbits an so many more animals

"Chickens dont harm eachother" chickens kill and cannibalise on eachother, same with pigs rabbits an so many more animals
False and if it happen it's extremely rare and abnormal and more to it.

Lions are innocent its not their fault its instinct to survive. We humans did I cuz we disobeyed God.
I am not Christian, but I believe you are?

Didn't Jesus Christ catch fish to eat? Fish are animals.

Also:

Christianity seems to allow consumption of "flesh", of "every moving thing that lives".

Just "abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from meat of strangled animals" (Acts 15:29).

Chickens rabbits and pigs don't eat meat u fucking retard even animal experts will tell u u lying demonic fag

as a whole (discounting random retards) humans kill animals humanely and only as necessary, animals kill animals for sport and eat them while they're still alive. human omnivores are superior to animal carnivores.

I am not Christian, but I believe you are?

Didn't Jesus Christ catch fish to eat? Fish are animals.

Also:
View attachment 3096515

Christianity seems to allow consumption of "flesh", of "every moving thing that lives".

Just "abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from meat of strangled animals" (Acts 15:29).
Yeah Jesus allows it cuz He's dealing with sinful immoral humans who can't help themselves but be disgusting savages.

Originally we only ate fruit. And when He returns we will eat fruit only.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
as a whole (discounting random retards) humans kill animals humanely and only as necessary, animals kill animals for sport and eat them while they're still alive. human omnivores are superior to animal carnivores.
They don't kill animals for sport u satanic lying they do it FOR SURVIVAL u fucking faggot.

False and if it happen it's extremely rare and abnormal and more to it.
Hahaha???? I literally have chickens an not in a brutal environment i have them in a 4 hectare yard with everything in it they still attack kill an eat eachother especially when they see chicks

Chickens rabbits and pigs don't eat meat u fucking retard even animal experts will tell u u lying demonic fag
What the fuck are u saying are u retarded ? Im litterally around this animals Everyday they eat eachother they eat they're own kids and they will eat u too

What the fuck are u saying are u retarded ? Im litterally around this animals Everyday they eat eachother they eat they're own kids and they will eat u too
Ur a liar and u should be shot

Normies deserve death much more than innocent animals

• Love it
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Shut ur retarded nigger blabble ass up ur littlerally lying to urself i will take a video of a chicken eating chicks an her own eggs an send it to u
Ya u should die. See u don't stop it u encourage it. ull get ur judgement soon I promise.

I would be vegan for sure if I had teen love and a normal upbringing
Instead my anger and bitterness prevents me from acting emphatically

I would be vegan for sure if I had teen love and a normal upbringing
Instead my anger and bitterness prevents me from acting emphatically
Pls seek Jesus!

Yeah Jesus allows it cuz He's dealing with sinful immoral humans who can't help themselves but be disgusting savages.

Originally we only ate fruit. And when He returns we will eat fruit only.
I don't believe in Christianity but I respect every religion.
I doubt he will be returning, if he does, within our lifetimes?

He comes to purify the world right? So, we are not in the times where we should be held to a rule that is not expected of us. In today's world, the rules he has given you in the bible are meant to be followed.

It's good you are abstaining from eating meat. It's good you are promoting the idea you believe to be correct, from a moral point of view.
What is not good is this:
Ur a liar and u should be shot
This is the satanic low empathy of humans. It's all selfish. No care for innocent animals or how they are treated and murdered for our own sick pleasure.
I actually have to define how animals are innocent unlike humans? Even Christians know they are. God knows it. Ur a fucking fag u should die

Guilt shaming, and calling other people heretic terms, just because they agree with what they deem to be correct (which I should note, is also what YOUR religion is currently allowing to).
You are trying to achieve perfection in this, yet you are being negative and rude to other people.
Doing more overall harm than good

And try to be smarter, if you want to achieve change.. perhaps try to be less confrontational.

Ya u should die. See u don't stop it u encourage it. ull get ur judgement soon I promise.
Ur literally a kike, u will die alone in telavid schizo assilum coping about me eating chickens who eat eachother btw

I don't believe in Christianity but I respect every religion.
I doubt he will be returning, if he does, within our lifetimes?

He comes to purify the world right? So, we are not in the times where we should be held to a rule that is not expected of us. In today's world, the rules he has given you in the bible are meant to be followed.

It's good you are abstaining from eating meat. It's good you are promoting the idea you believe to be correct, from a moral point of view.
What is not good is this:

Guilt shaming, and calling other people heretic terms, just because they agree with what they deem to be correct (which I should note, is also what YOUR religion is currently allowing to).
You are trying to achieve perfection in this, yet you are being negative and rude to other people.

And try to be smarter, if you want to achieve change.. perhaps try to be less confrontational.
The problem is I think of the innocent animals and the people here trying to justify murdering them.

• +1
Reactions: greycel

Same with cows.

shut the fuck up you fucking delusional mentally ill brainwashed loser slave hahahaha no human in nature would utter such a nonsense with a man-made phone for no reason at all not even for a billion years whatsoever hahahaha you have to be really really disconnected from nature to believe that your so called diet is supposed to be consisted of some disgusting eww man-made vegetables which doesn't even exist in nature and that your natural food which is raw meat and organs ofc is somehow bad for you like wtf is wrong with you you moron slave hahahahaha people nowdays are really biochemically messed up which is clearly an agenda by certain elites heh but I can't speak about this on .org because you know (((who))) owns it haha thanks for reading! @IAMNOTANINCEL @SidharthTheSlayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and SidharthTheSlayer
The problem is I think of the innocent animals and the people here trying to justify murdering them.
The problem is you are too haywire in approach
Stick to an objective moral code no matter what.
Don't bend the rules whenever you feel

Pls seek Jesus!
I begged Jesus for mercy all the time while growing up. Acted like a good Christian boy and everything. Help never came. Only suffering, constantly.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hopecel and greycel
go worship your cows to gandhi:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Lefty Rankin

The site's been infiltrated by these idiots, it seems. The influx of idiots pushing veganism.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin

Same with cows.

you wouldn't be able to survive if you didn't eat meat. the amino acids in meat are essential to building your body properly. it's like there's no choice but to not feel this empathy, you can't help it. look at all the vegan faggots who after years and years are getting brain cancer and changing skincolor to yellow

You go lalalala veganism

and next thing you do is kill an annoying fly/mosquito.

jfl at u

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
@Lefty Rankin

The site's been infiltrated by these idiots, it seems. The influx of idiots pushing veganism.
If they care about that shit that's cool, but why the hell would they waste their time trying to convert others?

Maybe there could be a silver lining though. Perhaps working at slaughterhouses could eventually garner more income than before because these retards making the average population generally more squeamish about that sort of thing. Shoot I'll kill animals for free, but I sure as hell wouldn't mind the prospect of getting paid more for it because people have been made less able to stomach it.

Same with cows.

I don't care if they love or play. Enjoying their flesh is simply more important to me.

If they care about that shit that's cool, but why the hell would they waste their time trying to convert others?

Maybe there could be a silver lining though. Perhaps working at slaughterhouses could eventually garner more income than before because these retards making the average population generally more squeamish about that sort of thing. Shoot I'll kill animals for free, but I sure as hell wouldn't mind the prospect of getting paid more for it because people have been made less able to stomach it.
They developed a God complex by going against the norm. They think everyone else is inferior and that their lifestyle is worthy of reverence. They're fucking idiots. I'm sick of the vegan agenda, let people eat whatever they want.

• +1
I don't care if they love or play. Enjoying their flesh is simply more important to me.
so ur a selfish try hard edgy satanic incel got it.

And this is why I will laugh when u Scream in Hell.

To me that's Justice.

They developed a God complex by going against the norm. They think everyone else is inferior and that their lifestyle is worthy of reverence. They're fucking idiots. I'm sick of the vegan agenda, let people eat whatever they want.
I'm not vegan myself but to lie and say eating meat isn't sad and we deserve to cuz it makes us feel good, so fuck the animals is just pure evil.

you wouldn't be able to survive if you didn't eat meat. the amino acids in meat are essential to building your body properly. it's like there's no choice but to not feel this empathy, you can't help it. look at all the vegan faggots who after years and years are getting brain cancer and changing skincolor to yellow
Most people in India are vegan and just fine. Imagine if they ate beans and olives like in ancient Greece.

So u don't have empathy. This is literally flesh of an innocent living creature that humans eat for satanic pleasure. I can't believe that most ppl r disillusioned or don't care.
Jfl “satanic” we are meant to eat it. The Bible mentions meat 274 times but vegetables only like 21. Eat Biblical if ur so called Christian

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Jfl “satanic” we are meant to eat it. The Bible mentions meat 274 times but vegetables only like 21. Eat Biblical if ur so called Christian
You think it's God's ideal plan for us to eat meat?

I have a friend who's a satanic fake Christian who denies the Bible and Paul he says it's a sin to eat meat.

he's a retarded devil I hope Burns.

Yet still, to not have a coincious for animals? How sick.

I have a friend who's a satanic fake Christian who denies the Bible and Paul he says it's a sin to eat meat.

No idiot. You kill them painlessly. Easy no suffering for the animal it’s dead before it ever knows died a peaceful death and we can eat meat

If you're religious, you'll realize one day none of this shit matters. The law of the living does not affect the law of the spirit. Jesus himself hung out with rapists and murderers. If you believe a man eating meat will lead them to hell, you have a gross misunderstanding of Christianity.

"There is none who does good, no not one" - Psalm 14:3 Romans 3:12

No idiot. You kill them painlessly. Easy no suffering for the animal it’s dead before it ever knows died a peaceful death and we can eat meat
So you're willing to kill a innocent animal like a cow who is so innocent and peaceful, who has the mind of a child just so you can enjoy some meat?

• +1
That says a lot about ur soul. I can't even believe ur srs if that's really how u are I can't imagine how evil u are.

It's one thing to know its sad but u eat since they are sold anyways, but to not even have any remorse is just psychotic and evil.

so ur a selfish try hard edgy satanic incel got it.

And this is why I will laugh when u Scream in Hell.

To me that's Justice.
Actually veganism is satanic. In both Genesis (old testament) and in the book of Acts (new testament) God reveals that it's ok to eat any kind of flesh.

And to be "selfish" would mean I would have to have the same values as you regarding eating meat but go ahead eating it anyway. I don't. I don't have the same values as you, and I don't agree with your opinion that animals are anywhere near as important as human beings. I for instance would allow an entire species of animals go extinct just to save one human life. Just because animals have intelligence and feel emotions doesn't mean it's not right to kill them for food or even enjoyment.

That says a lot about ur soul. I can't even believe ur srs if that's really how u are I can't imagine how evil u are.

It's one thing to know its sad but u eat since they are sold anyways, but to not even have any remorse is just psychotic and evil.
Those are just opinions. Most people don't share your values and aren't interested in having your approval. Get over it.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake

Ur a low T think for sure and also just dumb
hypocrit

Same with cows.

I agree. I'm going to go vegan. Eating meat is unjustifiable