PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc hoes
Posting my NEETs.net thread here

@
Neetgod
@Neetgod and @
PointOfNoReturn
@PointOfNoReturn being officially appointed the NEETs.net sports academy team basketball players decided to get some practice in before competing in the NEET Olympics.

They go back and forth for awhile before eventually becoming bored.

Neetgod: Man this is boring

PointOfNoReturn: I’m sure writing BBC fanfiction is much better

Neetgod: Kys fag

PointOfNoReturn: I’m just saying.. anyway, do you have a neetbro you can call up? It’s getting boring with the two of us

Neetgod:: Yeah, I’ll send Disturbed1 a message.

Neetgod contacts Disturbed1 inviting him to play with them. Disturbed1 being occupied with reading .net cuckold at the moment decides he has nothing better to do and accepts. But mentions he’ll need to find someone else, it can’t be just the three of them.

@
Disturbed1
@Disturbed1 not wanting to come into this alone decided to call up his bestie.

8DBD3D8F B311 4059 AAF2 7775FF45B126

Disturbed1: @Haruhi ?

Haruhi: Yes?

Disturbed1: I know you like playing soccer with your friends, so I was wondering if you wanted to get together for some 2 on 2 basketball?

Haruhi: Of course! It’s been a while since I’ve taken on two men!

Disrurbed1: Alright. Meet-up at the foot of the hill around my house?

Haruhi: Yeah, see ya there!

Disturbed1: Bya!

Their call concludes.

Dashing forward…

69824FCB 7D68 41B5 807A 05D8FA6051AE

I can't take long walks anymore because of the summer heat

You read the title right, it used to be so much easier to walk in the winter. But in the summer I can't walk very fast or I get fatigued very quickly. It's been a while since I walked up a hill, I used to do it every day effortlessly in the winter.

Meeting at the hill, Haruhi asked: “don’t you think we should get a bit of practice in before competing?

Disturbed1: Oh, now worries. I’ve watched enough Slam Dunk to know what I’m doing.

Haruhi: Oh, really? I’m more of a Kuroko no Basket fan, personally. I don’t like Slam Dunks lack on canonically gay characters.

Disturbed1: Yeah… anyways, let’s get going they’re waiting.

Haruhi: Who is waiting?

Disturbed1: You’ll see when we arrive. But first, we need to mount this hill. It’s so hot out I find it a struggle these days

Haruhi: Really? I love mounting “hills”, but I’m sure you’re aware of that by now.

Disturbed1: Haruhi, the gayest things always come out of your mouth.

Haruhi: Literally

Disturbed1 attempts to get a footing on the incline, but the sweat dripping from him makes the hill much more slippery. Haruhi, looking back to see why Disrurbed1 isn’t alongside him, notices this and attempts to assist him.

Haruhi: Would you like me to help you up the hill?

Disturbed1: By holding hands? Sure!

Haruhi: We’ll, I was thinking maybe I could carry you on my back. You see, I’ve been practicing squats to make my physique more plump and thick. But I’ve also noticed an increase in lower body strength.

Disturbed1: I’d be thankful if you helped me up

Haruhi: I can help you up in more ways than one if you’d like.

*Haruhi giggles*

Disturbed1 climbs upon Haruhis back, beneath him a comfy seat from Haruhis robust posterior.

Making it to the top of the hill, Disturbed1 hops off Haruhis back.

Haruhi: That was a bit of a pre game workout!

Disturbed1: I’m sure it was. Anyway, the basketball court isn’t much further ahead.

Haruhi: Well, let’s get going!

Arriving at the courts they noticed it’s vacant outside of two lonesome figures. Nearing the court they can make out @
Neetgod
@Neetgod and @
PointOfNoReturn
@PointOfNoReturn

Disturbed1: Hey, it’s them.

Haruhi: Oh, it’s my favorite BBC cuckold writer and @
PointOfNoReturn
@PointOfNoReturn what a surprise

Hiya, Neetgod and PointOfNoReturn

Neetgod: ffs I knew when we told Disturbed1 to bring someone along it would be this fag.

Haruhi: Hey, I’m not a fag!

PointOfNoReturn: Really Neetgod? You have amazing fores-

Haruhi cuts off PointOfNoReturn

Haruhi: Amazing foreskin? Let me see, Neetgod?

PointOfNoReturn: Er, I was going to say amazing foresight…

Disturbed1: Haruhi, can you quit with the gay shit for one minute. It’s hot out and I’m sure they’ve been waiting awhile for us.

Haruhi: Alright, alright. I’ll quit. Anyways, how do you play this?

Neetgod:: It’s just niggers running from one side of the court to the other. Not hard.

Haruhi: Oh, it isn’t?

Neetgod. Yeah, it’s not hard whatsoever.

Haruhi: We’ll, does this make it hard?

Haruhi turns 180 degrees and thrusts his rear toward Neetgod

0D4636AC 5C7E 40EC BDFE 1136966E46B0

Neetgod taken back in repulsion responds:
“Not even in my most homoerotic fanfics could I have imagined something so gay”.

Haruhi: I’m just having some fun Neetgod. Calm down

PointOfNoReturn: Dear god, can we get on with this game already?

Disturbed1: Agreed. You two are starting to disturb me.

Haruhi: We’ll, let’s play!

PointOfNoReturn: Finally

Disturbed1 handed Haruhi a basketball and tried to teach him some basic fundamentals.

Haruhi was used to handling large strapping balls, but none of this magnitude.

Putting his hand around the girthy mass he felt it was firm but with a bit of bounciness. “Hey, I could get used to this feeling” Haruhi muttered under his breath.

Haruhis massive consumption of Kuroko no Basket meant it was easy to catch on for him. Despite standing at 166cm he was easily jumping adjacent to the hoop. His squats had really helped him out in many ways.
Neetgod and PointOfNoReturn watched in the background enamored by Haruhis petite frame, his clothes drenched in sweat. Everything available for the eye to see.

Disturbed1: Well, are you guys ready? Haruhis already got the hang of this.

Neetgod and PointOfNoReturn speak in unison: “uh, yeah. We were just watching his.. form”.

Haruhi: Let’s start, shall we!

Haruhi and Disturbed1 compete against Neetgod and PoitOfNoReturn for games on end. The sun which rested on the horizon in the morning now peaks in the sky behind them. The sweltering heat becoming too unbearable for them to continue any further.
6F0FE512 92AA 466E B24E CA00D01341E9

Neetgod: I’m exhausted. We should finish this some other day.

Haruhi: I was think just the same thing. It’s too hot and there’s only one thing that could cool me down at the moment Neetgod.

As Haruhi and Neetgod bicker back and forth about their gay fantasies for one another, Disrurbed1 and PONR notice a black mass eclipsing the horizon.

Disturbed1: Is night falling already?

PONR: Nah, we haven’t been out that long have we?

Disturbed1: I can see it nearing closer and it seems to be audible.

PONR: What is it? Neetgod and Haruhi, check this out.

Haruhi: What is it?

Neetgod: ffs we played too long and now the niggers are approaching to take over the court.

Haruhi: Niggers?

Neetgod: Yeah. They swarm the court at this hour of the day. I’d say we get out of here before it’s too late.

Disturbed1, Haruhi, Neetgod, and PONR begin to pack things up. But as they prepare to leave they notice they’re surrounded on each side. Enveloped in a black mass. Like one giant oil spill has overcome them.

There was nothing they could do now. The niggers were already chipping out over whites occupying their space.

Haruhi: Hey, Neetgod aren’t these those “BBCs” you write about daily?

Neetgod glares at Haruhi from the side of his eye

Nigger: ayo wyt boi fuck u mean BBC nigga, shieeet

Jogaboo: shieeeeeett

Porch Monkey: Ayo these niggas over here talkin bout BBC

Coon: u niggas wanna talk about BBC? Shieet. How’s this for a BBC?

Coon drops his pants before Haruhi. In front of Haruhi unfolds the largest penis he had ever laid eyes upon. Swinging back and forth like a pendulum, Haruhi was caught in a trance. Haruhi failed to muster up any words, instead everyone sears were met with an audible gulp.

Haruhi crawls forward on his hands and knees, his bum shaking in the air behind him. Soon Haruhis is met eye level with a meaty black obelisk. Without a word Haruhi wraps both hands around the BBC. Stroking it slowly and with a soft grasp.

Coon: yeah, das rite wyt boi. Just like that. Massa don’t even have to order you

Nigger: shieeet let me get in on the action shiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeet

Nigger takes Neetgod from behind. Spreading the massive cake before him and goes straight to town. Neetgod not being one to submit so easily tries to fight back but amidst the heat and being straddled he only becomes more sweaty and slippery. This lubricates Neetgod for Nigger thus allowing him to breed Neetgods cakes at a faster rate.

PointOfNoReturn gets surrounded by two of the niggers with no escape in sight.

Porch Monkey: Bixnood mudafuckka

Jigaboo: das rite, be a good wyt boi and obey yo mastuh shieeet
Shieeeeet

PointOfNoReturn gets thrown on all fours. Impaled on both ends immediately. Spit roasted. He can’t complain nor fight against it.

Disturbed1 escapes amidst the confusion. Disappearing into the nigger horde

Several minutes pass with no end nearing in sight. Suddenly everyone on the court is alerted. @
Nameless_sunflower
@Nameless_sunflower arrived in a truck, and in his truck bed a surround sound system blaring out the newest jungle tunes. In a stupor the niggers quit what they’re doing to dance to the jungle tunes.

Disturbed1 had called him up to assist in getting his friends out of the gang rape.

Nigger: mang this song is my shieeet mang

Jogaboo: shieeet das rite

Haruhi, Neetgod, and PONR free from the grasp of BBC fall unconscious due to the pounding they took in the heat.

@
Nameless_sunflower
@Nameless_sunflower draws the BBC horde of dozens away from them. Leaving the court that was engulfed in black back to its near original state.

Disturbed1, awaking them from their haze, asks them if they’re okay.

In a court that was smothered black, was now bleached white. BBC fluid oozed from their every orifice.
The heat they endured had finally subdued. Surrounding them was a thick white ocean. They danced and they played in the liquid for hours and hours, becoming drenched in semen and addicted to the pheromones.
It was a day they wished could last forever.
61DD68E7 8817 4588 8C6C 0DA4F81541C1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), BrahminBoss, Deleted member 27511 and 1 other person
Dn Rd but it's probably a fun story

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 29581
i clicked on the thread cheesed as fuck.. realized u was on some RP shit nigga player tip “YOU GOTTA KILL YOSELF!!”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement, OGJBSLAYER, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, OGJBSLAYER, Won't Stop Mewing and 4 others
Tf is this
3349507 PreciousImpressionableIcterinewarbler max 1mb

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn

@
Neetgod
@Neetgod and @
PointOfNoReturn
@PointOfNoReturn being officially appointed the NEETs.net sports academy team basketball players decided to get some practice in before competing in the NEET Olympics.

PointOfNoReturn: I’m just saying.. anyway, do you have a neetbro you can call up? It’s getting boring with the two of us

Neetgod contacts Disturbed1 inviting him to play with them. Disturbed1 being occupied with reading .net cuckold at the moment decides he has nothing better to do and accepts. But mentions he’ll need to find someone else, it can’t be just the three of them.

@
Disturbed1

Disturbed1: I know you like playing soccer with your friends, so I was wondering if you wanted to get together for some 2 on 2 basketball?

Their call concludes.

Dashing forward…

You read the title right, it used to be so much easier to walk in the winter. But in the summer I can't walk very fast or I get fatigued very quickly. It's been a while since I walked up a hill, I used to do it every day effortlessly in the winter.

Meeting at the hill, Haruhi asked: “don’t you think we should get a bit of practice in before competing?

Disturbed1: Oh, now worries. I’ve watched enough Slam Dunk to know what I’m doing.

Haruhi: Oh, really? I’m more of a Kuroko no Basket fan, personally. I don’t like Slam Dunks lack on canonically gay characters.

Disturbed1: You’ll see when we arrive. But first, we need to mount this hill. It’s so hot out I find it a struggle these days

Haruhi: Really? I love mounting “hills”, but I’m sure you’re aware of that by now.

Disturbed1 attempts to get a footing on the incline, but the sweat dripping from him makes the hill much more slippery. Haruhi, looking back to see why Disrurbed1 isn’t alongside him, notices this and attempts to assist him.

Haruhi: We’ll, I was thinking maybe I could carry you on my back. You see, I’ve been practicing squats to make my physique more plump and thick. But I’ve also noticed an increase in lower body strength.

*Haruhi giggles*

Disturbed1 climbs upon Haruhis back, beneath him a comfy seat from Haruhis robust posterior.

Disturbed1: I’m sure it was. Anyway, the basketball court isn’t much further ahead.

Arriving at the courts they noticed it’s vacant outside of two lonesome figures. Nearing the court they can make out @
Neetgod
@Neetgod and @
PointOfNoReturn
@PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Neetgod: ffs I knew when we told Disturbed1 to bring someone along it would be this fag.

Disturbed1: Haruhi, can you quit with the gay shit for one minute. It’s hot out and I’m sure they’ve been waiting awhile for us.

Neetgod:: It’s just niggers running from one side of the court to the other. Not hard.

“Not even in my most homoerotic fanfics could I have imagined something so gay”.

Disturbed1 handed Haruhi a basketball and tried to teach him some basic fundamentals.

Putting his hand around the girthy mass he felt it was firm but with a bit of bounciness. “Hey, I could get used to this feeling” Haruhi muttered under his breath.

Haruhis massive consumption of Kuroko no Basket meant it was easy to catch on for him. Despite standing at 166cm he was easily jumping adjacent to the hoop. His squats had really helped him out in many ways.
Neetgod and PointOfNoReturn watched in the background enamored by Haruhis petite frame, his clothes drenched in sweat. Everything available for the eye to see.

Neetgod and PointOfNoReturn speak in unison: “uh, yeah. We were just watching his.. form”.

Haruhi and Disturbed1 compete against Neetgod and PoitOfNoReturn for games on end. The sun which rested on the horizon in the morning now peaks in the sky behind them. The sweltering heat becoming too unbearable for them to continue any further.

Haruhi: I was think just the same thing. It’s too hot and there’s only one thing that could cool me down at the moment Neetgod.

As Haruhi and Neetgod bicker back and forth about their gay fantasies for one another, Disrurbed1 and PONR notice a black mass eclipsing the horizon.

Neetgod: ffs we played too long and now the niggers are approaching to take over the court.

Neetgod: Yeah. They swarm the court at this hour of the day. I’d say we get out of here before it’s too late.

Disturbed1, Haruhi, Neetgod, and PONR begin to pack things up. But as they prepare to leave they notice they’re surrounded on each side. Enveloped in a black mass. Like one giant oil spill has overcome them.

There was nothing they could do now. The niggers were already chipping out over whites occupying their space.

Coon drops his pants before Haruhi. In front of Haruhi unfolds the largest penis he had ever laid eyes upon. Swinging back and forth like a pendulum, Haruhi was caught in a trance. Haruhi failed to muster up any words, instead everyone sears were met with an audible gulp.

Haruhi crawls forward on his hands and knees, his bum shaking in the air behind him. Soon Haruhis is met eye level with a meaty black obelisk. Without a word Haruhi wraps both hands around the BBC. Stroking it slowly and with a soft grasp.

Coon: yeah, das rite wyt boi. Just like that. Massa don’t even have to order you

Nigger takes Neetgod from behind. Spreading the massive cake before him and goes straight to town. Neetgod not being one to submit so easily tries to fight back but amidst the heat and being straddled he only becomes more sweaty and slippery. This lubricates Neetgod for Nigger thus allowing him to breed Neetgods cakes at a faster rate.

Shieeeeet

PointOfNoReturn gets thrown on all fours. Impaled on both ends immediately. Spit roasted. He can’t complain nor fight against it.

Several minutes pass with no end nearing in sight. Suddenly everyone on the court is alerted. @
Nameless_sunflower
@Nameless_sunflower arrived in a truck, and in his truck bed a surround sound system blaring out the newest jungle tunes. In a stupor the niggers quit what they’re doing to dance to the jungle tunes.

Disturbed1 had called him up to assist in getting his friends out of the gang rape.

Haruhi, Neetgod, and PONR free from the grasp of BBC fall unconscious due to the pounding they took in the heat.

@
Nameless_sunflower
@Nameless_sunflower draws the BBC horde of dozens away from them. Leaving the court that was engulfed in black back to its near original state.

In a court that was smothered black, was now bleached white. BBC fluid oozed from their every orifice.
The heat they endured had finally subdued. Surrounding them was a thick white ocean. They danced and they played in the liquid for hours and hours, becoming drenched in semen and addicted to the pheromones.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and PointOfNoReturn
Read every word

• JFL
cope, incel
its gonna be white boy summer, bitch :cool::y'all:
@5.5psl @Artemis

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and 5.5psl

@
Neetgod
@Neetgod and @
PointOfNoReturn

@
Disturbed1

Their call concludes.

Dashing forward…

*Haruhi giggles*

Neetgod
@Neetgod and @
PointOfNoReturn
@PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Shieeeeet

Nameless_sunflower

@
Nameless_sunflower

And thus begin gs you’re Mangaka arc

• JFL