The hottest ig thot for zoomers (IDEAL BODY)

Rate her

• Total voters
flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Thick mullata

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Deleted member 45175, Chintuck22 and 2 others
@murdah @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Xangsane

This is repulsive why is she selling herself for attention

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Chintuck22
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Thick mullata

Imagine being this much of an attention whore and showing of Catholic symbolism and a crucifix….

No wonder ppl take the piss out of us

Man her ass…. Her face ugly but I’m conflicted her body is… perfect hmmm :dafuckfeels: I think she may be Satan made to draw me away from god for my weakness is religious foids and this girls making me sweat irl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, optimisticzoomer, LancasteR and 4 others
Imagine being this much of an attention whore and showing of Catholic symbolism and a crucifix….

No wonder ppl take the piss out of us
Don’t some faggots put lgbt flags in churches even pope francis had weirdos dancing in front of him there are bad christians just like there are bad muslims

Not ideal imo but yeah, good bod

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Not ideal imo but yeah, good bod
These are the type of women who have the highest standards she once put she needs a man to be at least 6’3, make 6 figures and have a 7 inch dick

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and n9wiff
Don’t some faggots put lgbt flags in churches even pope francis had weirdos dancing in front of him there are bad christians just like there are bad muslims
That’s ultra rare so rare most ppl don’t even know of an church that does that LGBTQ skittles shit so I dunno who muzzies love to bring that stupid erroneous point up

I don’t think Francis had that happen even though I consider Roman Catholics and Protestants heretics even they wouldn’t stoop to such levels to endorse that shit. Most Protestants usually protest the skittles churches which are very rare once again

• +1
IMG 1435

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 45175, lepo2317 and flippasav
How is it disgusting?
It’s what modern day foids do
Maybe I'm low T but I can't be attracted to primal foids like this I will take non primal MTB over primal Staceylite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, flippasav and n9wiff
Stacy in the pics but probably frauded hard

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, flippasav and n9wiff
These are the type of women who have the highest standards she once put she needs a man to be at least 6’3, make 6 figures and have a 7 inch dick

She needs a father figure to yell at her fucking face for acting like a bimbo while wearing a cross.

• +1
That’s ultra rare so rare most ppl don’t even know of an church that does that LGBTQ skittles shit so I dunno who muzzies love to bring that stupid erroneous point up

I don’t think Francis had that happen even though I consider Roman Catholics and Protestants heretics even they wouldn’t stoop to such levels to endorse that shit. Most Protestants usually protest the skittles churches which are very rare once again
A lot of the people miss the past I do too

Nice bod, face is just okay

• +1
Maybe I'm low T but I can't be attracted to primal foids like this I will take non primal MTB over primal Staceylite
Wtf, she has visible abs and ribs jfl

• +1
Too aware of her own looks and probably dumb as a brick
She doesn’t do shit she is bought up in the ghettos of Miami. Now is a bartender or something and earns thousands a month from OF

While we work for long hours and get $80 max a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 77247 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
A lot of the people miss the past I do too
Protestant reformation and enlightenment and French Revolution was the biggest cancer to ever exist

• +1
Protestant reformation and enlightenment and French Revolution was the biggest cancer to ever exist
They made a bad decision ngl

Out of curiosity are you a black Christian if so which one? Catholic? Protestant?

German 6'0 Goth Girl Or Death

They made a bad decision ngl

Out of curiosity are you a black Christian if so which one? Catholic? Protestant?
Eastern Orthodox why would I be a RC or protescuck if I always critiquing them here lol

We need to bring back stoning for foids I think sharia law but only for women should be state mandated worldwide and only the Bhurqa can be worn

• +1
Makes sense why you wan’t to breed with masculine women. You want Chad factories
Better than east asian 4'11 anime girls that look like 7 year old boys

• +1
Better than east asian 4'11 anime girls that look like 7 year old boys
True tbh
That German foid u mentioned would u like her thick?

I do because it saves their masc face

True tbh
That German foid u mentioned would u like her thick?

I do because it saves their masc face
My girlfriend is german, she has blonde hair blue eyes, constantly depressed, she's tall for a girl, wears skirts and thigh highs tho she smokes but she looks clean as hell

Thick mullata

I saw like 100 copies of her in Spain :feelsahh:

They also give mad iois, One of them even smiled and winked at me, Spain is easy af if your Htn or more, it’s like the SEA for gl mfs. Average height there is 5’8 too :feelskek:

• Woah
  • Ugh..
I saw like 100 copies of her in Spain :feelsahh:

They also give mad iois, One of them even smiled and winked at me, Spain is easy af if your Htn or more, it’s like the SEA for gl mfs. Average height there is 5’8 too :feelskek:
Are there really med girls who look like this tho?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Are there really med girls who look like this tho?
Just go to a leisure centre or some shit bhai, I saw a shit ton in 9 days.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav and St.TikTokcel
Just go to a leisure centre or some shit bhai, I saw a shit ton in 9 days.
Foids like these do a lot of self care and gym makes sense

Her body halos her an entire PSL tier. Maybe two tiers if horny.

Otherwise the face is meh.

• +1
Sadie McKenna is the best ig thot