"THE ICK" - VERY Disturbing New Foid Trend!

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
Have you heard of "the ick"? It's a rather new social contagion. It's when women take issue with a man doing something trivial they don't like - then they lose all sexual attraction towards the man and either reject him, or if in a relationship, decide to turn frigid/refuse to have sex and possibly destroy the relationship entirely. Something slightly awkward which would have been ignored in a more sane time period is now catastrophic. It could be one of any number of things that trigger "the ick". It could be your laugh, the way you take your credit card out of your wallet, singing a song, having an android phone/having texts which appear in green bubbles, putting on sunscreen, buying food she did not like at the grocery store, wearing sandals, licking an envelope, being into bird watching - well, anything really. Think I'm exaggerating?

Ick

Any of these mundane things could happen - even a single time - and any of these missteps, any minor features, or your very choice of words may now exclude you from the dating market and consequently exclude you from propagating your very genes. And women discuss this with each other over social media. Rather than question each other for developing an unreasonable revulsion towards men for entirely frivolous reasons, they encourage each other in this behavior. And this happens even to men they had been willing to have sex or a relationship with. Yes, it even affects Chads. They go on a date with a 6'3 7/10 Chad and Chad laughed a bit strangely? That's icky, and her girlfriends will all agree you can't date a man with a weird laugh, so Chad is getting ghosted. But she can just go on a date with Brad. That is, until he gives her the ick for putting on his left sock inside out the morning after she stayed the night at his apartment and got her pussy blown out by his 8x6 penis, then it's time for the next Chad. Rinse and repeat, until her uterus is dessicated and barren - then she will wonder where all the "good men" have gone.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, cell0xide, Deleted member 24347 and 47 others
girl in my english class said it was an ick that i took the bus to school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Gus17, HarrierDuBois and 41 others
Daily reminder that I hate American women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 27014 and 30 others
This is why women don’t deserve rights

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, cell0xide, TheAbyssinian and 29 others
this is like 2 years old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lmao, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
Have you heard of "the ick"? It's a rather new social contagion. It's when women take issue with a man doing something trivial they don't like - then they lose all sexual attraction towards the man and either reject him, or if in a relationship, decide to turn frigid/refuse to have sex and possibly destroy the relationship entirely. Something slightly awkward which would have been ignored in a more sane time period is now catastrophic. It could be one of any number of things that trigger "the ick". It could be your laugh, the way you take your credit card out of your wallet, singing a song, having an android phone/having texts which appear in green bubbles, putting on sunscreen, buying food she did not like at the grocery store, wearing sandals, licking an envelope, being into bird watching - well, anything really. Think I'm exaggerating?

View attachment 1928018

View attachment 1928014

View attachment 1928013
View attachment 1928021
View attachment 1928023
View attachment 1928022
View attachment 1928028
View attachment 1928030

Any of these mundane things could happen - even a single time - and any of these missteps, any minor features, or your very choice of words may now exclude you from the dating market and consequently exclude you from propagating your very genes. And women discuss this with each other over social media. Rather than question each other for developing an unreasonable revulsion towards men for entirely frivolous reasons, they encourage each other in this behavior. And this happens even to men they had been willing to have sex or a relationship with. Yes, it even affects Chads. They go on a date with a 6'3 7/10 Chad and Chad laughed a bit strangely? That's icky, and her girlfriends will all agree you can't date a man with a weird laugh, so Chad is getting ghosted. But she can just go on a date with Brad. That is, until he gives her the ick for putting on his left sock inside out the morning after she stayed the night at his apartment and got her pussy blown out by his 8x6 penis, then it's time for the next Chad. Rinse and repeat, until her uterus is dessicated and barren - then she will wonder where all the "good men" have gone.

You clearly don't watch Love Island UK

Getting the ick isn't new

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Chadethnic101, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
just whoremaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
its not new trend. its basically cringepill but everything u do can be cringe. only terachad is impervious

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 14262 and 13 others
73370A8C 3402 44A5 9DFB 85D65AFA0388

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 72783, Deleted member 41284, Dr SmalCox and 48 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Elvisandreaa, Hades and 10 others
IMG 20221030 032156 IMG 20221030 032209 IMG 20221030 032223 IMG 20221030 032235 IMG 20221030 032247
Why are American women so soulless and heartless? Are they capable of love? Are they evil? British women seem to be like this too, they even started this ick trend. Why don't I see Russian or Chinese or Austrian girls participating in this or saying things like this? :unsure:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Hades, nav_w1 and 9 others
This is BS they probably only notice "the ick" if they aren't super attractive to you. I sneezed on a girl's hair and she found out I used tanning oil which both sound like "icks" and she still wanted to fuck me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32707, Deleted member 27014, Graham and 15 others
This is BS they probably only notice "the ick" if they aren't super attractive to you. I sneezed on a girl's hair and she found out I used tanning oil which both sound like "icks" and she still wanted to fuck me.
"ick" only happens to normies/ HTNs that are in LTR and the girl is looking for a "reason" to cheat on him with chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32707, cell0xide, Slayercel and 20 others
Exactly. I've met my fair share of those women. They want to talk, talk, talk and so I listen, nod, and inject every other moment, "Uh-huh." Sometimes, "Ooooooh. Okay." But it always ends one way. Her draws come off, pussy grinds my face, and her throat's full of cock.

Usually, by the next day, any other guy would be old news. Not in my past situations. They wanna see me again so they can talk my ears off and fuck me later. I was used as a squirt catcher for many years. But one day, I said to myself, "Never again."

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nav_w1, gymmaxedhorse, poopoohead and 1 other person
the title + OP pfp made me cage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cell0xide, Deleted member 14262, Hades and 4 others
abolish womens rights

• +1
Reactions: cell0xide, Hades, nav_w1 and 2 others
he provided plenty of screenshots
you humble brah don't disprove them

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Imagine going on a first date with a girl and then it starts to rain... You take out your umbrella like a gentleman to protect her from rain, but a gust of wind turns it inside out - you're gonna look like a big idiot, like if you can't even handle an umbrella, how are you gonna handle her?
24838868-8012593-image-a-62_1581947525930.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Growth Plate, Hades and 3 others
chad can rape her and still don't have the ick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, 444 and Deleted member 19036
This was disturbing at first, but when you put it into perspective it doesn't seem as daunting.

Men looking at 'ick' posts from women on twitter and freaking out about how they're never gonna make it bc their date will see them tying their shoes or something is the equivalent of women stressing out about guys on incel forums saying that they'll only date gigastacy trad virgin jb's.

I don't think many women actually get the ick over such trivial things, and I doubt that many who do are willing to break it off because of it.

At the end of the day though, if you're worried about it just don't act goofy. That's what it comes down to. Don't act goofy and don't get mogged. It's as simple as 'what would chad do?'.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, cell0xide, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
View attachment 1928062 View attachment 1928063 View attachment 1928064 View attachment 1928065 View attachment 1928066
Why are American women so soulless and heartless? Are they capable of love? Are they evil? British women seem to be like this too, they even started this ick trend. Why don't I see Russian or Chinese or Austrian girls participating in this or saying things like this? :unsure:
because it's shitmerica buddy boyo. you can come here but here we don't have niggas with glocks running around, we don't eat at mcdonalds everyday, we know politeness, so you better adapt.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, thereallegend and Deleted member 16369
Nothing they say matters. They will go against all principles if superior men come into the picture. Nazi women were banging BBC and Jewish soldiers when Berlin was occupied. If a superior alien race took over the planet, women would want to fuck them because they are superior.

• +1
Reactions: nav_w1, Trilogy and thereallegend
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
This is as a result of having limitless options

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Hades, nav_w1 and 4 others

View attachment 1928018

View attachment 1928014

View attachment 1928013
View attachment 1928021
View attachment 1928023
View attachment 1928022
View attachment 1928028
View attachment 1928030

Lol, I'm not worried about the "ick". My woman's not allowed on Western social media. And besides, I got something called the "b*tch slap".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan, Deleted member 16369, Danish_Retard and 2 others
“Pulling out his wallet” just never pay for anything theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72783, cell0xide, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Western women all deserve a monthly beating at the hands of a high T migrant worker or inner city thug

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and gymmaxedhorse
Men looking at 'ick' posts from women on twitter and freaking out about how they're never gonna make it bc their date will see them tying their shoes or something is the equivalent of women stressing out about guys on incel forums saying that they'll only date gigastacy trad virgin jb's.
No it isn't the equivalent because hardly anybody on an incel forum says something like that, hardly any people use incel forums, and women have no interest in dating guys from incel forums to begin with. A few hundred people here or on .is isn't equivalent to at least MILLIONS of women having the ick.
I don't think many women actually get the ick over such trivial things, and I doubt that many who do are willing to break it off because of it.
They literally say they do.
At the end of the day though, if you're worried about it just don't act goofy. That's what it comes down to. Don't act goofy and don't get mogged. It's as simple as 'what would chad do?'.
What does it matter what chad would do? None of us are chad.

View attachment 1928062 View attachment 1928063 View attachment 1928064 View attachment 1928065 View attachment 1928066

Because UK/US women have the most rights/freedom across the board compared to women elsewhere in the world.Every other day in the US for example there are stories of female teachers sleeping with their underage students and getting a slap on the wrist, or killing some guy and doing 3 months in Prison etc.

Giving women rights is what accelerated this clown world in the first place and US/UK women just happen to have the most rights atm

girl in my english class said it was an ick that i took the bus to school
Means you're a low status poorcel in her eyes.

Don't travel to school in a limo?? LAMEEEEE

Ick= not being chad

• +1
Reactions: GorLee, nav_w1 and gymmaxedhorse
Twitter users/foids are even more insufferable than redditors. They need to be violently annihiliated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72783, Deleted member 14262, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
Eve was revolted by Adam's habit of tapping his foot when it rained. They just have a name for it now.

the fact that most users heres can't see that most of these sgirls are trolling and are talking about ugly guys doing theses is cagefuell
over for non nt cels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, GorLee and OldRooster
The ick has been around years ... Keep up on the trends, grandpa. Also, it's only for ugly and/or super autistic guys, never for Chads/lites.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and mazzi
No it isn't the equivalent because hardly anybody on an incel forum says something like that, hardly any people use incel forums, and women have no interest in dating guys from incel forums to begin with. A few hundred people here or on .is isn't equivalent to at least MILLIONS of women having the ick.

They literally say they do.

What does it matter what chad would do? None of us are chad.
women chat shit online constantly. ‘they say they do’ doesnt cut it, this is a small percentage of women getting a lot of attention online for bs takes and decisions. jfl if you think most women will reject you for having an umbrella on a date.

i know we are not chad, however these men are not being ‘icked’ for their looks, they’re being icked for how they act. if you act as chad would you can avoid some of this shit.

ur right about how my comparison was wack however i think the whole ick thing is being blown way out of proportion here.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
the fact that most users heres can't see that most of these sgirls are trolling and are talking about ugly guys doing theses is cagefuell
over for non nt cels
No you're the one who's not NT. These women have high standards and lose attraction for any reason under the sun. It's not just ugly guys, it's MTN and HTN and even above that too.
The ick has been around years ... Keep up on the trends, grandpa. Also, it's only for ugly and/or super autistic guys, never for Chads/lites.
Prove it idiot. Why would these women even be talking to or dating a guy they consider ugly?
jfl if you think most women will reject you for having an umbrella on a date
If she's American/British, yeah.
i know we are not chad, however these men are not being ‘icked’ for their looks, they’re being icked for how they act. if you act as chad would you can avoid some of this shit.
Oh yeah you're right JFL they are being icked for how they act. Like owning a printer. Or clapping at a concert. Or owning an umbrella. Or eating food with their left hand instead of their right. Or getting into a car accident. Or sneezing. Chad would never do any of these things, right? You might be the most stupid person I've ever seen on this site. Just stop coping and defending your american kweens, these women are disgusting and genuinely think these things.

There was a very popular tiktok where a girl said she broke up with her boyfriend and got the ick because she saw him flossing his teeth. She must be joking or lying because women are perfect and would never do such a thing, right?

• Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai
inexperienced incel retards will take this seriously lol

its over for all of you

inexperienced incel retards will take this seriously lol

its over for all of you
No it's over for you moron. If you have ever spent time around American/British women (you haven't) you would know they are serious about this shit.

No it's over for you moron. If you have ever spent time around American/British women (you haven't) you would know they are serious about this shit.
keep fucking crying you socially retarded autistic cunt

this proves furthermore that you dont spend time with people ever

jesus.

edit: also lol at you.. youre literally an eastern european/post sovietian dog yourself.. suck a cock

it cant get any more ironic than this