"THE ICK" - VERY Disturbing New Foid Trend!

s reactions mr GIF

also lol at you.. youre literally an eastern european/post sovietian dog yourself.. suck a cock
How do you know :lul: just stfu there's nothing sadder than an incel who pretends not to be

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
"Yeah he keeps breathing in air, he's giving me the ick"

what the fuck ice skating has to do with all this?

I'm going insane

By the way this is literally just a way for women to reject non-NT men JFL, they have all watched too much Dahmer and now anything even slightly off = ICK! EWWW!! INCEL WEIRDO!!

Imagine going on a first date with a girl and then it starts to rain... You take out your umbrella like a gentleman to protect her from rain, but a gust of wind turns it inside out - you're gonna look like a big idiot, like if you can't even handle an umbrella, how are you gonna handle her?
24838868-8012593-image-a-62_1581947525930.jpg
That's some cuckeed thinking Mrs fox 🦊

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
It's RELATIVELY new
Ever heard of “pet peeves” literally the same thing. Been around for yonks, always a foid thing

The ick has been around years ... Keep up on the trends, grandpa. Also, it's only for ugly and/or super autistic guys, never for Chads/lites.
Yeah “the ick” or “horoscopes” is basically just a way to soft reject unnattractive men. I’ve seen girls do it cus his “pants are too tight” seconds later Chad in same outfit. No issue

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Gonthar
This is BS they probably only notice "the ick" if they aren't super attractive to you. I sneezed on a girl's hair and she found out I used tanning oil which both sound like "icks" and she still wanted to fuck me.
On the fence = rejected

its over for me I do all kinds of shit irl awkwardly that would get called out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Mouthbreath

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades and 444
This is what life on easy mode looks like, can't relate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
White women are extremely mentally ill

• +1

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
ive picked my nose and ate it in front of girls and they still find me attractive, talk about shitting in peoples food, sing songs about eating shit, and still had them be attracted

this is one of those weak things that girls to do irritate soy boys to make them hyper concious for their amusement. all fake, womens minds literally come up with the most retarded shit possible and think they are smart. Current gen women are total cringe masters but think they are funny, it is truly absolutely retarded and the reason i scratch my ass in public.

i knew a girl was like this, super cringe, feminist, retarded trends, and this same type of shit who one of my friends would invite to bowling and movies and shit, i would literally wear shirts like this
butt-mens-ringer-t-shirt.jpg

so i would immediately notice she is still looking to try and make my friend feel awkward about himself, meanwhile admiring my low inhibition.

as i said its all bullshit, and they do it for their own amusement.

Last edited:
  • +1
Tbh I understand it. Looking like a helpless weirdo to women is obviously a turn off.

People give me 'the ick' all the time. It's called 'cringe'. Men experience it too, doesn't need to be a relationship thing.

My friends do weird shit that cringes me out, one of them dyed his hair pink and wore a leather jacket. He sat down on the couch with this smug expression on his face like "Yup, I'm cool like that". I stopped inviting him out after that for like a week because I couldn't handle the cringe.

In terms of women, I got the 'ick' from a girl one time because she had a pair of her panties still laying on the floor. I thought 'eww that's a bit dirty' and I had to forget about it in order to find her attractive again.

It is pretty evil but its understandable. This one made me cage hard tbh:

• WTF
Tbh I understand it. Looking like a helpless weirdo to women is obviously a turn off.

People give me 'the ick' all the time. It's called 'cringe'. Men experience it too, doesn't need to be a relationship thing.

My friends do weird shit that cringes me out, one of them dyed his hair pink and wore a leather jacket. He sat down on the couch with this smug expression on his face like "Yup, I'm cool like that". I stopped inviting him out after that for like a week because I couldn't handle the cringe.

In terms of women, I got the 'ick' from a girl one time because she had a pair of her panties still laying on the floor. I thought 'eww that's a bit dirty' and I had to forget about it in order to find her attractive again.

It is pretty evil but its understandable. This one made me cage hard tbh:
View attachment 2031381View attachment 2031382
i hate bitches

• JFL
Reactions: Reiraku