The idea of racial superiority becomes utter bullshit when you account for the Blackpill

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Evolution isn't some logical thing and the idea of natural selection contradicts the blackpill.

Human society became advanced because a minority of wise individuals used force to PREVENT natural selection from happening normally. If nature had been allowed to have its way, chad would get all the foids and there wouldn't have been any monogamy, marriage, stable families, stable societies, etc. Human civilization only happened because we IGNORED natural laws.

Natural selection is a myth. Nature doesn't select for desirable traits. No foid is going to select a scrawny 160 IQ incel because he makes millions of dollars writing code just because that type of person is 'superior' in modern times. Survival of the fittest is bullshit.

Furthermore, what's even the point of categorizing people by race when 90% of humans are just worthless anyway? Nearly all the 'racial' accomplishments of every race can be contributed to like 0.1% of the population. Everybody else is a useless waste of space.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, fauxfox, Deleted member 17872 and 5 others
I know you live in your basement and don't know life

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
why don't you move to greenland OP

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and subhuman incel
Natural selection is not a myth but it dosent really matter to humans because most humans survive so sexual selection matters

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, cekonerr and RecessedChinCel
Evolution isn't some logical thing and the idea of natural selection contradicts the blackpill.

Human society became advanced because a minority of wise individuals used force to PREVENT natural selection from happening normally. If nature had been allowed to have its way, chad would get all the foids and there wouldn't have been any monogamy, marriage, stable families, stable societies, etc. Human civilization only happened because we IGNORED natural laws.

Natural selection is a myth. Nature doesn't select for desirable traits. No foid is going to select a scrawny 160 IQ incel because he makes millions of dollars writing code just because that type of person is 'superior' in modern times. Survival of the fittest is bullshit.

Furthermore, what's even the point of categorizing people by race when 90% of humans are just worthless anyway? Nearly all the 'racial' accomplishments of every race can be contributed to like 0.1% of the population. Everybody else is a useless waste of space.

dnrd being white mogs

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Natural selection is not a myth but it dosent really matter to humans because most humans survive so sexual selection matters
It's a fucking myth. There are plenty of cases of species going extinct because the females selected for some utterly retarded bullshit. I remember once reading about this one species of elks that died off because the females kept selecting larger and larger antlers until eventually, the males couldn't even move around without breaking their necks or something lmao. Once the elks with the large antlers were all dead (because they couldn't survive with their retarded massive antlers) the females refused to bread with the other ones.

Natural selection = Joke

Darwin was bluepilled jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 17872 and 5 others
It's a fucking myth. There are plenty of cases of species going extinct because the females selected for some utterly retarded bullshit. I remember once reading about this one species of elks that died off because the females kept selecting larger and larger antlers until eventually, the males couldn't even move around without breaking their necks or something lmao. Once the elks with the large antlers were all dead (because they couldn't survive with their retarded massive antlers) the females refused to bread with the other ones.

Natural selection = Joke

Yes sexual selection can change and kill a species so can natural selection . Because if their are two traits and one is more suitable for the enverioment it will survive and breed. The other one will survive less and breed less

And this scenario happen with moths.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
subhumans and normies need the cope of race to help them feel better about themselves.

"I'm a LTN but atleast i'm white :feelsgood::feelsuhh:"
"I'm an incel because i'm indian/asian :feelsuhh:"
"Muh i'm smart because of my race yet still live with my parents working minimum wage"

Copers gonna cope.

Tbh legit. Fuck nature, its imperfect and illogical. Nature is main reason for incel's suffering

thats because natural selection is based on physical indicators
the information, that somebody can provide for a woman isnt attractive, physical traits that suggest it are attractive

Natural selection = Joke

Lol

Being a scrawny 160 IQ inkwell isn't a desirable trait. Super intelligence coupled with autism is undesirable.

What I thought you were going to say is, race doesn't matter because anything sub Chad may as well be a different race.

You’re mixing up natural selection and sexual selection.

Yes sexual selection can change and kill a species so can natural selection . Because if their are two traits and one is more suitable for the enverioment it will survive and breed. The other one will survive less and breed less

And this scenario happen with moths.
Having massive antlers isn't actually desirable in ANY environment. It would be no different than foids only breeding with massive bodybuilders that die in their 50s because their heart explodes from all the muscular obesity. Utterly retarded bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 20056
Having massive antlers isn't actually desirable in ANY environment. It would be no different than foids only breeding with massive bodybuilders that die in their 50s because their heart explodes from all the muscular obesity. Utterly retarded bullshit.
Again its hot so its sexual selection not natural selection. a species can go extinct because of sexual selection.

• +1
Reactions: cekonerr
Again its hot so its sexual selection not natural selection. a species can go extinct because of sexual selection.
Sexual selection is retarded and maladaptive because there's no purpose to it just picking what looks good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Sexual selection is retarded and maladaptive because there's no purpose to it just picking what looks good
Maybe it is . if many organism from the same species survives everyone of them wont be able to breed. so the organism need to compete. And the competion is sexual selection

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
Maybe it is . if many organism from the same species survives everyone of them wont be able to breed. so the organism need to compete. And the competion is sexual selection
Not necessarily, also there are better ways than intersexual selection, where the female picks what looks good and fucks over the males in the species.

Like peacocks have too many bright retarded colours and long tails that make them easier prey:ogre:.

Giving females all the power in reproduction is an extremely low iq move.

Not necessarily, also there are better ways than intersexual selection, where the female picks what looks good and fucks over the males in the species.

Like peacocks have too many bright retarded colours and long tails that make them easier prey:ogre:.

Giving females all the power in reproduction is an extremely low iq move.
What is a better way like intra selection. It can have the same risks it might be good in fighting but might be worse for survival in general

What is a better way like intra selection. It can have the same risks it might be good in fighting but might be worse for survival in general
Intra is definitely better but still shit, artificial selection/eugenics mogs since humans are intelligent enough to do it.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Intra is definitely better but still shit, artificial selection/eugenics mogs since humans are intelligent enough to do it.
Oh you are talking about advanced human societys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
There is absolutely no reason to use subchad genes in eugenics, what are you on about?