The idea that sex doesnt matter has 0 support in most belief systems

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
If you are an evolutionist, then its very well established that life is all about passing down your genes which is done through sex. Sex is literally the meaning of life in that context and the most a human can achieve.

If you are christian, God saw how lonely Adam was and he created a woman just so that he had someone to be with. Also, Jesus said "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh" which means that a man is supposed to create his own family/relationship as part of growing up.

In Islam, idk exactly the details but its similar to christianity from what i have gathered when it comes to dating.

The only belief systems where sex doesnt matter are some obscure gnostic circles and eastern cults that conspicuously began rising with feminism, female rights, and sexual liberation. And these people are still a minority still, mostly found on reddit, and if someone irl tells you sex doesnt matter ask them what their belief system is. If its evolutionism, christianity or Islam then they are hypocrites since i have presented how each of these belief systems emphasize on the importance of sex.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, borismonster, Mr. President and 5 others
too bad i’ve never got pussy and fuck my fist nightly

• +1
Reactions: borismonster