The idea that you can somehow do a few things and get laid...

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
is something that only redditors claim and i have never seen it happen irl. I never met someone who did shit like NoFap, lifting, socialized cuz he felt like it and then managed to get pussy.

because if you do these thing irl wanna know what happens? when you try to socialize as an incel, you gonna be running on nothing but closed door.you gonna meet people for sure, but they never gonna be your friends, they never want to hang out with you, because they got friends from before. you are always excess.

you can tyr to raise your value but that will only lead to transactional relationships. no actual substance, you gonna be a tool. People dont rly give a shit about you let alne your sexual issues. You cant make friends, you can make circles, you cant do shit because everything is rigged.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, ReadBooksEveryday, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
You cant make friends, you can make circles, you cant do shit because everything is rigged.
dayum shit like a jigsaw trap innit bwoy

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
INCELS JUST DON'T HAVE ANY GAS IN THE TANK

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Another loser thread by this useless waste of space.🤦‍♂️

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Gargamel, Copeful and 7 others
is something that only redditors claim and i have never seen it happen irl. I never met someone who did shit like NoFap, lifting, socialized cuz he felt like it and then managed to get pussy.

because if you do these thing irl wanna know what happens? when you try to socialize as an incel, you gonna be running on nothing but closed door.you gonna meet people for sure, but they never gonna be your friends, they never want to hang out with you, because they got friends from before. you are always excess.

you can tyr to raise your value but that will only lead to transactional relationships. no actual substance, you gonna be a tool. People dont rly give a shit about you let alne your sexual issues. You cant make friends, you can make circles, you cant do shit because everything is rigged.
Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Everything is rigged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigLooks22, EverythingMattersCel, bloomercel and 2 others
You should just looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Make sure you have a job, a car and decent social skills

Those are just the bare minimum

Also don't obsess about not having a girlfriend..obsessing is not gonna make it easier just keep busy with things and keep your mind off it

That's all I got good luck

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and One Rep Max
saw foids commenting that he looks like a cool lifeguard

Looks halo is real

U can ascend and get a better QOL at any age I really believe that
Useless if you missed out on too much in your youth

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and InnerVoid
Make sure you have a job, a car and decent social skills

Those are just the bare minimum

Also don't obsess about not having a girlfriend..obsessing is not gonna make it easier just keep busy with things and keep your mind off it

That's all I got good luck
meanwhile most sex activity is concetrated in jobless hs and college students

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Pikabro
meanwhile most sex activity is concetrated in jobless hs and college students
Oh I thought you were talking about after graduation

I'm not trying to sound Braggy but getting girls in hs and college is so easy dude

Seriously just fit a certain niche or clique that the girl is into she will probably fuck you

Like if she sees you wearing a shirt that has her favorite band on it she will take interest

It takes more effort to not got laid in hs/college than it does to get laid

After college is when things get real

• +1

I'm not trying to sound Braggy but getting girls in hs and college is so easy dude

Seriously just fit a certain niche or clique that the girl is into she will probably fuck you

Like if she sees you wearing a shirt that has her favorite band on it she will take interest

these things only work if you arent ugly like i am buddy, you think i didnt try in college?

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
these things only work if you arent ugly like i am buddy, you think i didnt try in college?
Yeah exactly.

If you are average/ugly in HS or Uni it won’t work.

If you are HTN+ you will have the time of your life!

• So Sad
Yeah exactly.

If you are average/ugly in HS or Uni it won’t work.

If you are HTN+ you will have the time of your life!
why am i so ugly???

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
if i was a bit better looking, i wouldnt be here....
i would tbh. theres no barriers for me in looks. all i need is to be thugmaxxed and not have bpd

Becouse they have thier nicegirl who cares about thier personality
GEPA9VmW4AEPoIT

They never get laid with a mentally ok normal cis straight woman so it doesn't matter
It's just a way to virtue signal they don't believe in genetic predisposition they will say that cody winters can ascend if he worked hard enough

According to them
AZebk9H
Screenshot 2024 02 03 132811

This guy has an infinitely better physique than this guy becouse of hardwork despite the massive bone structure difference

• JFL
Becouse they have thier nicegirl who cares about thier personality
View attachment 2720394
They never get laid with a mentally ok normal cis straight woman so it doesn't matter
It's just a way to virtue signal they don't believe in genetic predisposition they will say that cody winters can ascend if he worked hard enough

According to them
View attachment 2720403View attachment 2720402
This guy has an infinitely better physique than this guy becouse of hardwork despite the massive bone structure difference
I meant that "*Reddit thinks This guy has an infinitely better physique..."

It is actually so simple but 90% of this forum failed at this. :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

That should tell you everything about what tier of subhumans inherit this forum. ;) :feelshehe::lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and InnerVoid
You are destined to be sad, lonely and miserable forever. It is all encoded in your DNA.
you are a fortune telller like my oneitis.....

• Ugh..
you are a fortune telller like my oneitis.....
I am a eugenecist. And it is my professional opinion that you should not get to breed. Thankfully, it is impossible anyway.

• So Sad
I am a eugenecist. And it is my professional opinion that you should not get to breed. Thankfully, it is impossible anyway.
its your fault im an incel

• Ugh..
unironically just go outside and be confident

works for chad

• JFL
stop blaming looks lol
i see goblin looking 5'2 phillipinos with stacylite tier girls at my uni on a daily basis
its your autism and poor social skills

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Primalsplit, Deleted member and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back