THE IDEAL BONE STRUCTURE - The best looking MM bone moggers I have seen

Would yiu say gandy looks very masculine to you?
he looks aestheticly masculine. Not very masculine that he is on the verge of ogree.The key for wide appeal is to look masculine with a aesthetic look like for example Hernan drago or hexum or kiryu kazuma lol. basically looking masculine but not ogreetier.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
have been spending a bit of time on male model agency websites to get a better understanding of what makes up a high SMV male, and these 2 models stood out to me because of their insanely robust bone structure.

these two guys might be the ideal look in terms of PSL/SMV and should be what we should be aspiring towards with surgery imo

1. Christopher Pfeffer

View attachment 1201118

View attachment 1201120

View attachment 1201121

View attachment 1201122

View attachment 1201123
View attachment 1201124

2. Maximilian Wefers

View attachment 1201131

View attachment 1201133

View attachment 1201134

View attachment 1201139
View attachment 1201141

View attachment 1201142

and both have these features:
  • very wide, square chin
  • very prominent, angular facial bones
  • wide zygos
  • low gonial angle
  • wide jaw which is still smaller than zygos. jaw wider than cheekbones looks uncanny imo and is a looksmin
imo everyone should be striving to look like these guys because they are the perfect example of the "maesthetic" look and I'm guessing would be chads irl even despite being short/having a shit frame/boring, awkward personality
on 2nd thought I don't think wefers has as robust of a lower third as I thought.

see here in motion:

gets jaw mogged by the other model and doesnt appear to have a super wide jaw. still very high appeal tho as he featured on a video by donatella versace, who couldve chosen any MM she wanted & also the video has 5m+ views

link to video:

Pfeffer seems legit tho, has as robust/masculine features as I first thought

Imo he has the best face bone structure of all the MM I've seen so far

Images   2021 07 22T190925661
Images   2021 07 21T143619532
Images   2021 07 09T224055732

What the mainstream media says about the ideal male appearance >>>>>> what the modeling industries, prettyboy, kpop, tiktok trends say.

View attachment 1201221
View attachment 1201222
View attachment 1201223

All of these characters have:
  • Insanely high FWHR
  • Low gonial angles
  • Strong cheekbones
  • Very Square and angular jaws.
  • Great jaw and mid mandible thickness.
  • Square chins with high width and thickness.
  • Compact mid faces.
  • Imposing frames with wide shoulders and ribcage + small hips.
  • Huge barrel chests.
  • Thick necks and strong trap development.
  • Insanely muscular physiques.
They are drawn like this as it represents the ideal male appearance.
Yes and no. Superman cartoons are exaggerated, irl he would look acromegaly. But look at who they cast as Superman live action.. Reeves, Routh, Cavill. That’s the real life equivalent of these cartoons and you are right about that being the ideal.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Lolcel
Hexum mogs this guy to dust
Hexum is overall more robust and typical gigachad looks but Jon has a very unique face
Hexum might mog in overall smv but you cannot disagree he has one of the most (if not the most) insane facial bones

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Hexum is overall more robust and typical gigachad looks but Jon has a very unique face
Hexum might mog in overall smv but you cannot disagree he has one of the most (if not the most) insane facial bones
His cheekbones are insane ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and lilhorizontal32
You guys are missing the point
There are more robust chad faces out there but we're talking about only aesthetics here without heing overly robust

Mirin the MK scorpion outfit tho
He played scorpion.

• Woah
Reactions: Lolcel
Yes and no. Superman cartoons are exaggerated, irl he would look acromegaly. But look at who they cast as Superman live action.. Reeves, Routh, Cavill. That’s the real life equivalent of these cartoons and you are right about that being the ideal.
exactly. cartoon superman has a chin to philtrum ratio of like 10 jfl

would look comical irl and have no appeal unless your goal is ogremaxxing :lul: