The ideal dick size?

7 inches or higher

Didn t care of dick size,i m beautiful,i can fuck also with 8cm Dick,im 7.5psl bro
Then you mog mog mog. Can you help me get a cute Italian girlfriend? Many thanks.

lol almost everybody here somehow is taller than 5'10 and has > 6" dick but r still rotting on this website.

Reminder that indian average is like 4.5 inches and 90% here r indian.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
A legit 9 inch dick is extremely rare, like 1 in 10.000 rare

a legit 9+ inch dick is "never-been-officially-measured" rare.

also, favorite e-statting thread topic, even more than the 22" lean ungymcelled bideltoids.

a legit 9+ inch dick is "never-been-officially-measured" rare.

also, favorite e-statting thread topic, even more than the 22" lean ungymcelled bideltoids.
I have only seen 1 stat where they have recorded 9 inch penis out of about 100 penis size researches I have seen. It was BPEL of course. And then you come here and in every thread someone is packing 8-9 inches jfl

I don’t see what they get out of e-statting lies. Offered the guy 100 bucks yet he remains silent, wonder why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
mine 16 cm x 13 cm and girls are fine with it

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
If you are 7x5.5 range an you're unhappy with it there is something wrong with you.
Thats my size and I don't think twice about it.

Forreal women overestimate men’s sizes a shitton, possible explanation being how much men overinflated their own size when talking to women lmfao
Fr brah... I see these guys with 6’7” max claiming “ who wants my 11” bbc/bwc” jfl

a legit 9” is likebeing 6’6” tal

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
imo 18cm x 14-15cm is ideal

8x6.5 or death

A size of 7-8 inches in length is ideal, it's big enough to satisfy a woman without hurting her.