The ideal height: 5’11” for a man

5’10-6’3 are ideal heights considering universal height differences.

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
Trying to say: Being around average height is fine.
I am 5'10/5'11 and no one ever in my life told me i am "short" unless i found looksmax.me
It's my cope that i want to share

You were neither called tall.
6'5" is legit "ideal" height tbh

still mog nearly everyone, still can stylemaxx/clothesmaxx easily (dont need custom made shit or buy from specific "tall stores"), can fill frame out in time etc.

Lifefuel

Coping femlets

You were neither called tall.
In Germany not, because it's dead average here. But when i lifed in Latin America i got called tall many times, avergare Peruano is 5'5 :what: locationpill is everything

In Germany not, because it's dead average here. But when i lifed in Latin America i got called tall many times, avergare Peruano is 5'5 :what: locationpill is everything

Peru is peru, chile is chile, brazil is brazil, argentina is argentina.

"Women say..."

Didn't read the following

aint a cope in europe bitches dont care as much bout height as in 'murica
This, never understood the obsession americunts have with height

This, never understood the obsession americunts have with height
Not true.In germany some women say that you arent a man under 185.And this is not a joke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2933
Not true.In germany some women say that you arent a man under 185.And this is not a joke
Those are the same bitches you see on Tinder. I've seen plenty of sub 5'10 germans with girlfriends

That's because 99% of guys above 6'5+ are lanklets with zero sex appeal.

If more people looked like this at 6'6 Women would demand it more.

1557911586_maxresdefault.jpg
Agreed, even 6’1 men have long faces and cuck frame on average

Lol youre acting like 6 ft 1 isnt tall
It is, but it’s only a few inches above average. What I’ve noticed is men who are 6’0+ generally have shit grown faces, not ugly but like cuckish.
Lol youre acting like 6 ft 1 isnt tall
then again i could be coping, but it’s 100% prevalent amongst 6’2+ men

Doesnt matter what they say, it only matters who they fuck with

True
And most i know are fucking with low inhibition manlets

• +1
Reactions: Germania
cope im 5'6 keep crying for my height

No, it’s 6’2”-6’6”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Hwo about this cope? "
Most right-swiped heights for men

1. 5ft 8in
  2. 5ft 10in
  3. 5ft 6in

The cope is real
This is proof that girls love short dudes that can hold their weight also 5'6-5'10 is the best height range for the domination of social situations. This is because of the "subtle alpha" aesthetics the shorter man always gives off. The shorter man will always dominate through his "style", his "sleekness" and most usually through his intellectual power. Taller men can not pull this off, so they have to dominate in a much "in your face" and "raw" way.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
This is proof that girls love short dudes that can hold their weight also 5'6-5'10 is the best height range for the domination of social situations. This is because of the "subtle alpha" aesthetics the shorter man always gives off. The shorter man will always dominate through his "style", his "sleekness" and most usually through his intellectual power. Taller men can not pull this off, so they have to dominate in a much "in your face" and "raw" way.
zHYfo5r.gif

gCmzZRP.gif

OTnXHkG.gif

tenor.gif

KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT GROWN ADULTS TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY YOU CHILD SIZED SUBHUMAN
@cocainecowboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
zHYfo5r.gif

gCmzZRP.gif

OTnXHkG.gif

tenor.gif

KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT GROWN ADULTS TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY YOU CHILD SIZED SUBHUMAN
@cocainecowboy

"size" as in height, frame (clavicle, shoulder to waist ratio and absolute frame), body as in bf% + lean muscle. the combination of all these is so underrated on this website. whenever height is in the talks, they always think of lanklets, framecels, ogre faced tall people. just some extreme negative bias, just so they can keep parrotting "face>height" when for the 4 - 5,5 psl range height is what makes or breaks you as a man jfl and that is where most of population is

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
"size" as in height, frame (clavicle, shoulder to waist ratio and absolute frame), body as in bf% + lean muscle. the combination of all these is so underrated on this website. whenever height is in the talks, they always think of lanklets, framecels, ogre faced tall people. just some extreme negative bias, just so they can keep parrotting "face>height" when for the 4 - 5,5 psl range height is what makes or breaks you as a man jfl and that is where most of population is
Capture

Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486