JFL The "ideal height" cope

Homunculus

Homunculus

I want to be human
:geek: Muh ideal is 6'2 guys :geek: 6'3+ is lanklet framecel :geek: Girls will find you repulsive at that height :geek: Female gaze :geek:

Stop opening these shit threads already.

Taller = better. There is no limit besides the biological one. If it was possible to look human at 8'0, that would be the "ideal" and so on.

Homunculus

Homunculus

I want to be human
And I've never seen a girl describe their ideal man below 190 :lul: Keep coping though

christian bale laughing GIF

LachowskiWannabe

LachowskiWannabe

8.5 inch length, 6 inch circumference
brutal heightpill for us sub-8footcels

justshower

justshower

<3
Those who are 195, for example, have various health problems, let's ignore that. Let's focus only on the appeal, who is 195 appears too intimidating, so his chances decrease tremendously.

When you talk about it, you always show videos of some giants, of course they get attention. Everything that deviates from the norm generates attention, who looks like Joseph Merrick (google it), will also generate a lot of attention, BUT you will not find him appealing.

Piratecel

Piratecel

Gold
6'7+ is all the same shit in real life. Nearly impossible to be incel if you are 6'7+

ICANNOTBECONTAINED

ICANNOTBECONTAINED

Silver
:geek: Muh ideal is 6'2 guys :geek: 6'3+ is lanklet framecel :geek: Girls will find you repulsive at that height :geek: Female gaze :geek:

Stop opening these shit threads already.

Taller = better. There is no limit besides the biological one. If it was possible to look human at 8'0, that would be the "ideal" and so on.
Taller is better, but just pray to god you have good insertions and a frame to match 6'4+.