The ideal height is 6'8

6'7 with huge frame here. Most dudes my height or above have incel or ogre jaws compared to the rest of their face (too long and narrow in proportion to the rest of their face in my case) or look like Rory McCann (too ogre). Tall and small frame = incel. 5'7ft > 6'1ft are most of the dudes I see with actual chad faces and harmony.

I have a friend whose 7ft, hypermasculine face huge shoulders, and most good looking women find him absolutely disgusting lmao. Instantly degraded to Chad and Stacy butler tier like lurch. Face > height.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
6'7 with huge frame here. Most dudes my height or above have incel or ogre jaws compared to the rest of their face (too long and narrow in proportion to the rest of their face in my case) or look like Rory McCann (too ogre). Tall and small frame = incel. 5'7ft > 6'1ft are most of the dudes I see with actual chad faces and harmony.

I have a friend whose 7ft, hypermasculine face huge shoulders, and most good looking women find him absolutely disgusting lmao. Instantly degraded to Chad and Stacy butler tier like lurch. Face > height.
6'8 here, people tell me I look pretty wide as well(generally), and very masculine face.
Khhv at 24 still.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Cleftcel
not even 6'8 more like 6'6

6'8 here, people tell me I look pretty wide as well(generally), and very masculine face.
Khhv at 24 still.

If you have the frame you should gymmax. It´s the only saving grace you can have as a big guy cause you'll height/body mog almost everyone around you at this height (in that respect, you have already won over the vast majority of men, and women pick up on that). If you have a masculine face I'd say the best thing you can do is to dress neat/fashionable. Think turtle neck or a neck jumper (also looks great when you have a good shoulder to waist ratio with some mass). Being big is intimidating asf for people so you need to dress "soft" to at least look approachable. No hoodies or baggy clothes, or any "gangsta" shit. Clothes that bring forward a good shoulder to waist ratio will give you massive points with women regardless of face. That's my main saving grace. I'm almost chad to women, almost. Untill we snap a selfie, then it's over.

I can guarantee you the guy in the video gets 0 pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
606b1eef9b3a362cd7a892429e533456.jpg

Gets mogged by 5’7” Colton Haynes
no, he's borderline turbomanlet

no, he's borderline turbomanlet
Tons of girls would ride his dick in an instant. Just because you're not very good looking and cannot pull it off, does not mean other can't too.

It's funny because I think he actually might be 5'6" something instead of a full 5'7". Lifefuel for you if you can fix your face

If i was 6'8 Ola would suck me off?

Tons of girls would ride his dick in an instant. Just because you're not very good looking and cannot pull it off, does not mean other can't too.

It's funny because I think he actually might be 5'6" something instead of a full 5'7". Lifefuel for you if you can fix your face
I am an 8/10, here is my pic
austincapobianco.jpg

1.08 Indian girl asking asian guy whats your name whats your name lmao
Even asians mog indians in india
Those indian girls are agressive damn

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
1.08 Indian girl asking asian guy whats your name whats your name lmao
Even asians mog indians in india
Those indian girls are agressive damn
gook cope

2.03 indian teen baby girl touching big white man and sore indian incel pushes her away LMAO
Soo much suicide fuel for indian cels here

You act like girls love ogres lol. 6’2-6’4 is ideal. This dude is 6’5 wide frame but he’s 1 in a million

I swear half of people on here claim 6’2+ wide frame huge d What more could you guys want jesus these qualities account for like 75% of attractiveness just get a beard and wear glasses to club or some shit

Attachments

• 16960DF7-2DA5-472F-84CD-145FED592A33.jpeg
    16960DF7-2DA5-472F-84CD-145FED592A33.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 77
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2227
You act like girls love ogres lol. 6’2-6’4 is ideal. This dude is 6’5 wide frame but he’s 1 in a million

I swear half of people on here claim 6’2+ wide frame huge d What more could you guys want jesus these qualities account for like 75% of attractiveness just get a beard and wear glasses to club or some shit
Girls would love to fuck him considering he has high short term value. Keep ignoring my previous messages pussy

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Girls would love to fuck him considering he has high short term value. Keep ignoring my previous messages pussy
Yeah I know I’m saying that guy is god tier. Not every women is going to want you to be perfect they realize they can’t get perfection just like most good looking guys do. Asking for 6’4+ is already like 1 of 200 people anyway. Fucking being ogre is ugly asf humans aren’t meant to be that massive it looks stupid. And what previous messages the ones about environment and shit I don’t give a fuck I was trying to have a discussion you gave me some good information good job now stop trying to act alpha on the internet stupid faggot cry for me I’m 6’2 and didn’t eat shit fuck my environment .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tylerhunter97, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
Yeah I know I’m saying that guy is god tier. Not every women is going to want you to be perfect they realize they can’t get perfection just like most good looking guys do. Asking for 6’4+ is already like 1 of 200 people anyway. Fucking being ogre is ugly asf humans aren’t meant to be that massive it looks stupid. And what previous messages the ones about environment and shit I don’t give a fuck I was trying to have a discussion you gave me some good information good job now stop trying to act alpha on the internet stupid faggot cry for me I’m 6’2 and didn’t eat shit fuck my environment .
The guy is only ogre on the sense that he's so big and muscular. He's roided, tanned and has tattoos and ascended @cocainecowboy

Oh and just as you come up with the environment thing again you make yourself look like a fucking retard again considering anecdotes don't account for evidence. Atleast you admit I had good points LMAO

What you mean? also, what the height of your parents?
Dad 6” mom 5’6” and I literally was the pickiest eater ever survived on ensure and chicken nuggets possibly would of been 6’4 A little wider frame if I ate more considering environment has such an affect according to people on here but honestly I don’t think I could of changed shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Dad 6” mom 5’6” and I literally was the pickiest eater ever survived on ensure and chicken nuggets possibly would of been 6’4 A little wider frame if I ate more considering environment has such an affect according to people on here but honestly I don’t think I could of changed shit

I don't think that if you eat better you would be even more taller, your mother is short to this happen, in fact, i think that you predicted height is less than you are now, you passed your genetic potential because you are more taller than your dad, but, i have more questions

You had a insane growth spurt or always a good height for age?

What you really mean by eating not too much? because in my case for example, i literally didn't eat nothing for like two/three days in a week, and when i ate was like some chickens

Also, you was active like doing sports or rotting all day in childhood and puberty?

Last edited:
I don't think that if you eat better you would be even more taller, your mother is short to this happen, in fact, i think that you predicted height is less than you are now, you passed your genetic potential because you are more taller than you dad, but, i have more questions

You have a insane growth spurt or always a good height for age?

What you really mean by eating not too much? because in my case for example, i literally didn't eat nothing for like two/three days in a week, and when i ate was like some chickens

Also, you was active or a rotter in childhood and puberty?
Was always taller and skinner than my friends. I ate every day at least once but I liked to play outside or play video games so I would like eat a couple bites of each meal just to go and play video games or play soccer or football outside.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
This guy is the biggest post mortem frame frauder.

In all his photos he looks like this, with a bideltoid of around 22"-23" (we have to consider that he is wearing a padded uniform):

https://i.imgur.com/uRvIC6T.png

https://alchetron.com/cdn/angus-macaskill-634a9134-e469-41eb-a9c5-c965a605f9b-resize-750.jpeg

https://alchetron.com/cdn/angus-macaskill-3e932773-f87c-40e8-bf24-ec7801320a9-resize-750.jpeg

But somehow all his anthropomorphic reconstructions depict him as almost being as wide as tall:

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/14/36/e1/9c/giant-angus-macaskill.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dffg6uDX4AAzumr?format=jpg&name=small

(no, that's not lense distortion, that's literally how the statues are proportioned)

This guy is the biggest post mortem frame frauder.

In all his photos he looks like this, with a bideltoid of around 22"-23" (we have to consider that he is wearing a padded uniform):

https://i.imgur.com/uRvIC6T.png

https://alchetron.com/cdn/angus-macaskill-634a9134-e469-41eb-a9c5-c965a605f9b-resize-750.jpeg

https://alchetron.com/cdn/angus-macaskill-3e932773-f87c-40e8-bf24-ec7801320a9-resize-750.jpeg

But somehow all his anthropomorphic reconstructions depict him as almost being as wide as tall:

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/14/36/e1/9c/giant-angus-macaskill.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dffg6uDX4AAzumr?format=jpg&name=small

(no, that's not lense distortion, that's literally how the statues are proportioned)
They legit depicted him as superman level shoulders. And he not near it irl jdl

Goliath

mogged by 9 foot Goliath and the 11 ft King Og of Bashan

Bald volcel. Only getting IOIs because he thugmaxxed with tats, otherwise he would be invisible.