The ideal life is having many male friends and fucking random hoes

I don't know, it could possibly be because it's the whole reason we exist as organic beings. You've lost the game of life if you haven't reproduced before your short and fragile existence comes to an end. Your competition has defeated you, you are worse than than a cuck (you in general). And for me, it adds a bit of closure to my "story."
That's gigacope, what competition? What story? What reason?

Being a warrior is the ideal male lifestyle. You live with brothers in arms and when you win you are rewarded with sex slaves or captured women. You also have some fun pillaging shit in the war. Modern soldiers are absolutely cucked, no wonder most veterans are suicidal and depressed. They risked their lives and future in some hell hole and didn't get rewarded a single fucking bit. Their culture back home demonizes them and calls them toxic males while they also never got anything worthwhile on the battlefield either.
Looking forward to the post-apocalyptic wastelands tbh

• JFL
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous
And thank you for all of the money that my daughter got for me from your bank account after the divorce rape.
Copestrong

I dont need irl friends tbh

And thank you for all of the money that my daughter got for me from your bank account after the divorce rape.
Your daugther will get pounded by tyrone

why have irl friends when i have autistic people online bullying me