@TsarTsar444 would love this one

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
cherrypicked

Agriculture created a lot of subhumans. Aryans were hunter gatherers
Depends which hunter gatherer one was subhuman and the other one wasn’t

It shows an accurate overview of the faces that match each population
1. Migration: Part 1 Humans to Europe

When humans entered Europe 40,000 years ago they settled in harsh conditions they were ugly ogres (men no taller than 5’6 and women no taller than 5’1). They carried haplogroup I1 and I2 they have a 50% increased risk of coronary artery disease due to poor health. They barely moved in cold weather which made them inactive and their penises shrivel. Autism is highest with people who have lots of this DNA.

View attachment 3030589View attachment 3030642View attachment 3030590View attachment 3030591View attachment 3030629View attachment 3030630View attachment 3030631
You TOTALLY DIDN’T cherrypick the most hideous samples in the first paragraph.
Stfu retard

• Hmm...
You TOTALLY DIDN’T cherrypick the most hideous samples in the first paragraph.
Stfu retard
Guessing you must be a nordcuck even though your from a Mediterranean country kys

I mean your Italian… You should be happy about this well only if you read it
doesn’t matter. Your examples are cherrypicked to match your narrative

• +1
doesn’t matter. Your examples are cherrypicked to match your narrative
I added phenotypes for every one of them so what if I cherrypicked? The first one is obviously to make autists laugh

I added phenotypes for every one of them so what if I cherrypicked? The first one is obviously to make autists laugh
first pheno foid mogs every other ethno group to hell and back

• JFL
  • JFL
first pheno foid mogs every other ethno group to hell and back
It’s funny because it’s the worst European pheno according to theapricity the most subhuman and repulsive one ever💀

It’s funny because it’s the worst European pheno according to theapricity the most subhuman and repulsive one ever💀
she looks french. How is it repulsive

she looks french. How is it repulsive
Alpinids:

Description:​

Short-headed group with roundish features, often brown-haired with fair to light-brown skin. Body tends to be thickset, height modest. Cheekbones weak, nose short and small, sometimes concave, chin small and round. Common in mountain regions of Central Europe and West Asia. Developed during the Upper Paleolithic, could be connected to Ofnet types. Some of the Alpinid varieties probably developed independently through a process of convergent evolution. The low-skulled West Alpinids are regarded as the most typical representatives. In West Asia, high-skulled East Alpinids are common, in the Maghreb, African Alpinoids exist as a minority type. In Poland, the special East Alpinid variety "Gorid" can be found with a position closer to East Europid. A Strandid variety exists in Scandinavia. European colonists spread Alpinids all over the world (e.g. America).

Names:​

Alpinid (Eickstedt, 1952; Vogel, 1974; Knussmann, 1996), Alpin (Lundman, 1988), Alpine (Hooton, 1946; Coon et al., 1950; Cole, 1965; Vallois, 1968; Debets, 1974), Homo alpinus (Lapouge, 1899), Western European (Deniker, 1900), Alpina (Biasutti, 1967), Keltoid (Broca, 1868).

Nigga just posted a brazilian mutt
You never now he could even be fully European even it’s unlikely. Some Spaniards never mixed with the native populations like Cuba, Argentina etc he could be one of them

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
You never now he could even be fully European even it’s unlikely. Some Spaniards never mixed with the native populations like Cuba, Argentina etc he could be one of them
Doesn’t look it

• +1
Can’t see anything jfl
Just a profile to some Brazilian woma
IMG 20240714 233341

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and flippasav
good post

the thing i will say is that, alpinids and their variants are the types of phenotypes that it's better to have in conjunction with another phenotype. It's easy to see that the male west alpinid composite (img below) would mog, for example, the average gracile med guy if they didn't have such a bad fat distribution, angularity, and ofc body proportions.

But obv the people that originally lived in the mountains wouldn't develop these features naturally, they had to slowly start relocating and also breeding with other phenos.

So when you have, for example, alpinid + atlantid, you get a good combination and end up with the best of worlds, essentially. The wideness and very high averageness (for a caucasian) of an alpinid, with the leanness and bone definition of an atlantid.

The same goes for meds. The examples you showed clearly have outlier bone structure and width for a normal gracile mediterranean. It's the coming together of these different phenos throughout europe that created the hyper attractive faces that we see on PSL and IG nowadays.

Even the muh north atlantids moggers are basically getting the coloring and some features and tendencies from that pheno, with the robustness from some other types.

• +1
good post

the thing i will say is that, alpinids and their variants are the types of phenotypes that it's better to have in conjunction with another phenotype. It's easy to see that the male west alpinid composite (img below) would mog, for example, the average gracile med guy if they didn't have such a bad fat distribution, angularity, and ofc body proportions.

View attachment 3030766

But obv the people that originally lived in the mountains wouldn't develop these features naturally, they had to slowly start relocating and also breeding with other phenos.

So when you have, for example, alpinid + atlantid, you get a good combination and end up with the best of worlds, essentially. The wideness and very high averageness (for a caucasian) of an alpinid, with the leanness and bone definition of an atlantid.

The same goes for meds. The examples you showed clearly have outlier bone structure and width for a normal gracile mediterranean. It's the coming together of these different phenos throughout europe that created the hyper attractive faces that we see on PSL and IG nowadays.

Even the muh north atlantids moggers are basically getting the coloring and some features and tendencies from that pheno, with the robustness from some other types.
Makes sense to why you need variation

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
@Debetro since your back whats are your takes on this?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
good post

Wtf they don’t have bad fat distribution lots of Med fuck boys including rappers have the gracile med pheno it mogs hard
I can’t believe the subhumans are mostly mountain adapted but moggers come from flat grasslands when in reality Alpinids have developed a slightly harsher environment. Maybe their diet was terrible?

In fact don’t include Alpinid at all. This would literally create the ideal man North Pontid + Gracile Mediterranid + North Atlantid imagine having this variation it would mog hard.
And yes it seems that Mediterraneans have bonier faces than other European sub races like nordics

Anyone who has been on "weird" internet forums knows this, this information is like 12 years old on 4chan

But I guess it's new for the 14yearsoldcels

• Hmm...
Anyone who has been on "weird" internet forums knows this, this information is like 12 years old on 4chan

But I guess it's new for the 14yearsoldcels
I’m not a theapricity autist these are just facts backed by real science

Shit examples cuz blond hair and blue eyes are ugly as shit I'm sorry

Wtf they don’t have bad fat distribution lots of Med fuck boys including rappers have the gracile med pheno it mogs hard
I was talking abt alpinids here

I can’t believe the subhumans are mostly mountain adapted but moggers come from flat grasslands when in reality Alpinids have developed a slightly harsher environment. Maybe their diet was terrible?
idk, possibly. But clearly the fat distribution thing came from the very cold and extreme envirnoment.

In fact don’t include Alpinid at all. This would literally create the ideal man North Pontid + Gracile Mediterranid + North Atlantid imagine having this variation it would mog hard.
And yes it seems that Mediterraneans have bonier faces than other European sub races like nordics
North Pontid + Gracile Med + North Atlantid is fine, but none of these phenos tend to produce very wide faces, which is what I was alluding to earlier.

So basically, for women, alpinized phenos are law tbh, because they are very dimorphic and feminine. For men, you need some sort of component that will increase the robustness of the bone structure and also bizygo width (e.g. CM admix).

• +1