the ideal occlusal plane is about 8 degrees according to mike mew

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Kraken
@thecel made a thread about ideal gonial angle is about 105 degrees, which is smaller than most think is ideal.

and since gonial angle and occlusal plane angl are very correlated and interconnected, I wanted to make a thread about ideal occlusal plane angle

this a video of mike mew discussing with a top tier high iq jaw surgeon chink simon wong about surgery.

(occlusal plane angle is the angle between frankfurt horizonal line that goes from eye to nose and occlusal plane line where the teeeth meet)

they discuss how goodlooking people all have about 8 degress occluasal plane anlge, while downward growth recessed subhumans always have a bigger angle up to 20 degrees which makes their chin weak. and surgery should always be performed ccw to get this angle at least if not almost to 0 degree. its also very helpul for airway and sleep apnea to have your jaws rotates this way since soft tissue should be pulled forward and out of your throat. he also ascended some subhuman chink with surgery (inb4 still invisiblenin the west)

henry cavilll has ideal angle ofc

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 21403, thecel and 4 others
@thecel @Marsik @Gargantuan @Makhachev @Ketamine @mrriceguy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, thecel, Gargantuan and 1 other person
I have 12 degrees and I have brutal downward growth

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Marsik and subhuman incel
Over for my 120 degrees

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 28904 and subhuman incel
my occlusional plane is flat so my angle is prob close to fucking 0

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

• +1
isnt this contradictory
the 0 degree part wasnt said in the vid, but i heard from users here that other top surgeons like alfaro for example do surgery until up to 0 degree occlusal plane angle, but yeah, every surgeon has a slightly different view whats ideal and best for health

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 21403
anyone know how to correctly measure this angle? Im getting ideal values as a recessed overbite subhuman which cant be right

I think i wasnt biting down fully in the scan though that might be fucking it up

• +1
the 0 degree part wasnt said in the vid, but i heard from users here that other top surgeons like alfaro for example do surgery until up to 0 degree occlusal plane angle, but yeah, every surgeon has a slightly different view whats ideal and best for health
thats fucking crazy how is 0 degree ideal? i have short face syndrome and a subhuman smile cause of it.

• +1
thats fucking crazy how is 0 degree ideal? i have short face syndrome and a subhuman smile cause of it.
maybe your jaws are just not forwardly grown enough, your angle could be good, but your jaw body and maxilla just underdeveloped, which also happens, its not only about mewing and tongue posture but also genetics

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff
anyone know how to correctly measure this angle? Im getting ideal values as a recessed overbite subhuman which cant be right

View attachment 2225620

I think i wasnt biting down fully in the scan though that might be fucking it up
@Acromegaly_Chad @SixCRY can measure that shiit, from the picture i would say it doesnt look bad, but im not sure if head tilt and posture can fake the appearance , but you dont look heavily downward grown ,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403

View attachment 2225620

why did you get a ct scan? are you planning getting bimax?

@Acromegaly_Chad @SixCRY can measure that shiit, from the picture i would say it doesnt look bad, but im not sure if head tilt and posture can fake the appearance , but you dont look heavily downward grown ,
yeah i think im only slightly downward grown because of small dorsal hump but not sure really

edit: and overpronounced antegonial notch

Last edited:
  • +1
why did you get a ct scan? are you planning getting bimax?
im open to anything pretty much still learning on whats wrong with my bones and how to best fix it.

i got the ct scan for zarrinbals consultation and he recommended me chin wing

• +1
maybe your jaws are just not forwardly grown enough, your angle could be good, but your jaw body and maxilla just underdeveloped, which also happens, its not only about mewing and tongue posture but also genetics
yea my jaws are both recessed, and my sfs + flat occlusion plane was diagnosed by Dr. Ting (Jewish gook) himself. my jaw angle is about 110 and my gonions are at lip level or slightly under. i have to meet with a maxfac now tho to see what exactly i need to do to cure it. will probably consult @RealSurgerymax in the future.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and subhuman incel
what is cavill's jaw angle?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and subhuman incel

View attachment 2225620

• +1
Why do you care if you are subhuman incel

• JFL
Lifefuel for my square ass jaw

• JFL
  • Woah