The Ideal Penis Size According To Women REVEALED

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active
Contributor
According to women's purchasing behaviors of dildos, which I think is more credible than survey studies, as they literally get to choose what they want with NO RESTRICTIONS.

If you want to know what the ideal penis looks like, literally just observe the top-selling dildos.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Racky, germanlooks and 5 others
dick is still cope

Most women are ok with 16-17+ cm anything more is for size queens. Even some women are small inside like some men have micropenis. Some girls can't take 15(few but happened to me)

most dont even understand their body

ive spoke to girls saying they got horse dildos and it doesnt make them cum

how many times do i have to say its about gspot+clit

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE and Chinlet Ascension
most dont even understand their body

ive spoke to girls saying they got horse dildos and it doesnt make them cum

how many times do i have to say its about gspot+clit

most popular womens sex toy just so happens to be what?

gspot and clit...

not a horse cock otherwise they would make clit + horsecock dildos which they dont

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, IThinkImAboutToROPE and enchanted_elixir
dildo theory

Those numbers are too small

According to women's purchasing behaviors of dildos, which I think is more credible than survey studies, as they literally get to choose what they want with NO RESTRICTIONS.

View attachment 1799560

If you want to know what the ideal penis looks like, literally just observe the top-selling dildos.
praying for girth

True this is a brutal pill lol how do you get around this one.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

View attachment 1799560

Hca8006c363104fb5bcae2e268502d0f0K

actual top selling dildo

Cope numbers

I guess a huge dick serves mostly the purpose of visual stimulation after all

OP's source which includes some more data :

Quite common size

Sounds about right. That doesn’t mean there aren’t women out there that want 10 inches, but for a lot of women that’s too big

I'm 7x5.5 bone pressed. Most women I have been with won't let me go balls deep, I think 6" its enough for almost all foids tbh.

Lets be realistic, anything above true 7" is extremely rare because most guys can't measure correctly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
I'm 7x5.5 bone pressed. Most women I have been with won't let me go balls deep, I think 6" its enough for almost all foids tbh.

Lets be realistic, anything above true 7" is extremely rare because most guys can't measure correctly.
most guys have 5 and cope to 7

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
the psl 4.5 of dicks

I have 7.75 at 15 hahaha

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
Lifefuel tbh

I have 7.75 at 15 hahaha
my dick was big at 15 too but I've measured and it remained the same length. I saw your height thread. you haven't grown much in height the past year. that means dick growth is over

my dick was big at 15 too but I've measured and it remained the same length. I saw your height thread. you haven't grown much in height the past year. that means dick growth is over
height thread? I never made one. I grew an inch over the past 2 month

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel and Growth Plate
my bad past 2 months

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel and Growth Plate

View attachment 1799560

What % of woman buy dildos? Probably notably less than 70%? If so one is judging by those woman who are more sexual than average and they are more likly to be desensitized and thus need larger dildo?? At leased this is a possible counter.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel