The ideal place you should be to grow taller

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
It's Sri Lanka.

To truely max out your height you should've grown there. It has the least amount of gravity pull. The worst place is New Guinea.

Papuans are an average 159.21cm (5 feet 2.68 inches) tall. Papuan men are 163.56cm (5 feet 4.39 inches) tall on average.26 jun. 2019
The average Sri Lankan is 160.12cm (5 feet 3.04 inches) tall. The average man in Sri Lanka is 165.68cm (5 feet 5.23 inches) tall. The average woman in Sri Lanka is 154.56cm (5 feet 0.85 inches) tall.

The difference between people on the lowest point to the highest is 1cm. This one cm might safe your life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: amorfati, turkproducer, Lolcel and 12 others
XD

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, ChristianChad, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
Over for Eurocels

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10913

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
1cm? That literally makes no noticeable difference. What’s the point?

• Hmm...
I dont understand :feelstastyman:

• JFL
1cm? That literally makes no noticeable difference. What’s the point?
might be larger might be smaller. Both of these people are not the same. Just used it as an example. In Europe where the gravity is strongest is located in Iceland. The average height there is around the 170s. Now these people are Germanic right? why are they so short if not for the force of gravity the people there are exposed.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A and Shrek2OnDvD
I dont understand :feelstastyman:
The pull of gravity has effect on Human growth. In the world however the gravity pull is not equally distributed so some places have less of gravity pull on their feet. The people here should potentially grow larger if all races where biologically equal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
The pull of gravity has effect on Human growth. In the world however the gravity pull is not equally distributed so some places have less of gravity pull on their feet. The people here should potentially grow larger if all races where biologically equal.
I like your thinking because its very creative, but not sure it holds water when you consider that the difference in gravity is probably so miniscule. IIRC human bones grow when we are sleeping (gravity isn't exerting a force that counters the direction of growth at that point).

However, I could see potentially having small but noticeable effects over a long period of time (i.e. shrinking more / less as you age)

• +1
I like your thinking because its very creative, but not sure it holds water when you consider that the difference in gravity is probably so miniscule. IIRC human bones grow when we are sleeping (gravity isn't exerting a force that counters the direction of growth at that point).

However, I could see potentially having small but noticeable effects over a long period of time (i.e. shrinking more / less as you age)
even if it's small there should be a difference right? Who knows maybe if there is ever a study done where people of the same race are measured by height in these different regions we would understand if there is a notable difference or not. Are you yourself European? if so, do you know why people in Iceland are relatively smaller in height despite being Germanic?

Mars low gravity will enable humans to be taller by a factor of up to three meaning three times taller because reduced gravitational load on hearts will result in tallerMartians.
The more extreme is space or Mars lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Dravidians can’t stop mogging @volcelfatcel

• Love it
Dravidians can’t stop mogging @volcelfatcel
living in these region and high up the mountains should be ideal for pubertymaxxing. There is also the even better spacepill

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Just lose a lightsaber battle on Naboo and then Darth Maul Maxx

1DC98DE1 0D0C 413D AA13 984358AB6B4A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 10913
i thought gravity was evenly spread throughout the planet? does it have something to do with the thickness of earth crust?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 10913
i thought gravity was evenly spread throughout the planet? does it have something to do with the thickness of earth crust?
idk if it has anything to do with the earth's crust. It could be even caused by the inner layers ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Stopping@Nothing19
idk if it has anything to do with the earth's crust. It could be even caused by the inner layers ngl
imma look into it, good post btw:yes:

• Love it