The Ideal Skin Color doesn't exist. (GTFIH: Ugliest Race War of Looksmax History in this thread)

South Indian poop 💩 skin
View attachment 1589500

North west Indian piss skin
View attachment 1589503

Average Indian shit skin
View attachment 1589515

North East Indian urine skin
View attachment 1589521

Most North Indians have mixture of poop & urine skin tone. Majority Indians have yellow undertones. North Indians are fair so their undertone pops out making them skin tone urine like. While rest of India having shitskin hiding the urine undertone.

I don’t think any colors are disgusting. Maybe like a slimy greeny/yellowy brown? Because it looks like vomit. But that’s a stretch because it depends how the colour is used.
View attachment 1589539View attachment 1589541

Green/yellow pigment looks like pee green color. I feel gross looking at this color. It reminds me of bird poop, or bodily fluids in an unhealthy person.
View attachment 1589544

Humans severely dislike certain shades of brown, because they remind them of their own human waste, and the color chartreuse, because it’s just so outlandishly offensive to the eye.
View attachment 1589545
View attachment 1589635

People find poop brown and vomit green to be disgusting because they are ugly colors not attractive.
View attachment 1589551
Like this south indian man

A green that is like yellow green. It is the color of snot, vomit when on antibiotics, and slime. It brings us to a negative connotation, and it’s just not a color that people will find attractive

View attachment 1589553
north indian man with urine skintone

I think that disgust is a color in between brown and green. I feel that way because a lot of things people find disgusting are that color and it is an unpleasant color to look at.

View attachment 1589555View attachment 1589557

Green. It just makes people feel sick. just think of steamed broccoli and peas which are two veggies I am sure you didn’t prefer eating as a child. The only time you ate broccoli is in Chinese food because of their sauces. Other than that, probably never.

Brown because people dont find it as pleasing to look at compared to other colors. Other colors are associated with certain feelings or things. Brown is just there for me.

View attachment 1589563
like this african american man

Green, simply because it represents the color of vomit, slime, waste, and when stenches are portrayed in cartoons, the color is usually yellow or green.
View attachment 1589572

Dark, deep yellow (vomit yellow). It reminds people of vomit and themselves vomiting so I think it’s pretty disgusting.
View attachment 1589574

Chartreuse (yellow-green), because it reminds me of mucous, snot, and when kids pick their noses, and eat it.
View attachment 1589575

Olive, because it reminds people of sickness.
View attachment 1589577

White color signifies innocence & purity. The color reminds people of Ghosts and sickness. its the color of surrender and submission.
View attachment 1589591
View attachment 1589606
View attachment 1589612

Brown is a disgusting color to everyone because it is the color of feces. Certain shades of green are also disgusting to because they remind you of vomit and boogers.
View attachment 1589609

ACTUAL MOGGER SKIN TONES:

Anything that isn't a blend of several skintone but rather one skin color all over the face and body. basically hyperpigmentation free.

just like white is ideal color on women. black is a mogger color on Men because it literally shows evil, power and authority. black is the one that takes control. white surrender.

View attachment 1589620View attachment 1589622View attachment 1589624

but lets be realistic, the chances of you having this color and at the same time having things like a recessed chin or shitty orbitals is too high.

so apart from this, its the undertone that matters. red, gray, yellow,pink, purple undertones, all are repulsive and shows subhumanity. Ideal undertone for men would be orange and gold. which looks really good and sits good on the eye for everyone. you can fit in every part of the world and be considered a human with this undertone. no one will call you a ghost or monkey etc...

but again undertone maxxing works for those who have fair skintone. people with darker skintone need to start with a good skincare regiment to even out their skintone.
Yes, but at the end of the day any skin colour can look beautiful and aesthetic. Only racists and self hating ethnics will disasree tbh. Clarity of skin, Harmony, good hair, Symmetry and a good bone structure is what matters the most.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Lul

• +1
Reactions: stevielake