The ideal woman for breeding

fras

fras

The Giantslayer
Pictured: Lucy Lawless, actress from Chad Zealand. Only she will be able to bless you with Chad sons.

imago79165101h_g76dqzpjfj

Lucy_Lawless_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

MV5BYjk4NGIwNmItODUyYS00YjQ1LWI1YTUtZDhlZjhiY2NkNjM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODc0MjMwMzQ@._V1_.jpg

article-0-1725ED92000005DC-97_634x876.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 4720, Patrick Baitman and 4 others
No thanks jeff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Gisele_Bundchen_2018_clear_original_%28cropped%29.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Oueyy
loved her tits when i was young

How is her body? Face is no good

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: IndianJock, Salience and Julius
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 4720 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Bruh look at those zygos and eyes, how is her face not good?
I guess if you are looking for chad sons its good, but its not attractive. She still has a few flaws that would maybe come through on a son though, like her nose and thin palate

07DB7298 AE9C 4204 901E 39B8D3C5E6A8

• +1
Reactions: Salience
actually oftentimes the most feminine women have the manliest sons, if you go for oger looking women your sons could turn out exactly the opposite of what you wanted

• JFL
Reactions: IndianJock
actually oftentimes the most feminine women have the manliest sons, if you go for oger looking women your sons could turn out exactly the opposite of what you wanted

Lmao wat?

She always gave me bad vibes when watching her as a kid, i guess i can smell degeneracy a km away.

She always gave me bad vibes when watching her as a kid, i guess i can smell degeneracy a km away.

Niga what, she‘s BUILT for bringing Chads into this world.

All I will get is an ogre son

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4720
You are very mentally ill/ Low T son
I am indeed aspie, but I am probably more high T than you.
If you don't see her beauty then you probably feel emasculated/mogged by her. If that's the case, I have some bad news for you buddy boyo

I am indeed aspie, but I am probably more high T than you.
If you don't see her beauty then you probably feel emasculated/mogged by her. If that's the case, I have some bad news for you buddy boyo
Better than being closeted gay like you
No masculine men is ever is attracted to a women like this
It’s mostly soy cucks

Better than being closeted gay like you
No masculine men is ever is attracted to a women like this
It’s mostly soy cucks

LMAAAAO the cope on this cuck. High T men don't have to be afraid of their woman. Jfl keep going for boneless subhumans that bless you with more subhuman sons.

LMAAAAO the cope on this cuck. High T men don't have to be afraid of their woman. Jfl keep going for boneless subhumans that bless you with more subhuman sons.
>

She looks like a crazy feminist

Pictured: Lucy Lawless, actress from Chad Zealand. Only she will be able to bless you with Chad sons.

imago79165101h_g76dqzpjfj

Lucy_Lawless_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

MV5BYjk4NGIwNmItODUyYS00YjQ1LWI1YTUtZDhlZjhiY2NkNjM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODc0MjMwMzQ@._V1_.jpg

article-0-1725ED92000005DC-97_634x876.jpg
Sonia Malavisi is the ideal woman for breeding chad sons, hunter eyes, built body. Look her up

Sonia Malavisi is the ideal woman for breeding chad sons, hunter eyes, built body. Look her up

Definitely fit for breeding, her maxilla seems fucked though.