The Immense Benefits Of Smoking A Fat Blunt

Deleted member 3962

Deleted member 3962

The Tribe 😳
-regulates hormones

Unregulated production of DHT in the body is another factor that increases hair loss and causes baldness in men. Individuals who are sensitive to the hormone DHT suffer from androgenic alopecia and often become bald.

The medical condition reduces the levels of testosterone in the body, which is essential for different body functions, including hair growth.

Cannabis helps by binding with different endocannabinoid receptors bringing a balance to your hormonal imbalances.

-gives mogger nutrients

Your daily diet determines the overall health of your hair. If you take foods that are low in vitamins, you risk massive hair loss.

Nutritional deficiencies are one of the leading causes of baldness in children, women and men around the world.

Cannabis-based cannabidiol provides the body with essential nutritional components that ensure healthy hair and prevent loss. CBD oil canada contains a significant amount of omega fatty acids, including 3s, 6 and omega 9.

These oils keep your scalp and hair healthy by maintaining the moisture content. At the same time, they stimulate hair growth, which prevents balding from hair loss.

CBD also has high protein content, which helps strengthen the hair strands. It promotes the production of collagen and elastin, which are fundamental for hair growth and strength.

As a result, the hair retains its luster and is fuller/thicker in the overall appearance.

Cannabis contains vitamins that help protect your hair from damage. They prevent excessive dryness, which can cause hair breakage and other scalp conditions that result in hair falling off. These vitamins are antioxidants, including vitamins E, A, and C.

“But fuk!! Smoking is bad for ur skin!!”
-edibles
-vape

get puffin lads
FEC599E7 DE29 4AD6 B631 F340805961F4

It even has been proven to increase T levels by 3-5%:love:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Schönling, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and 7 others
i need 1 rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3962
based thread. list crystal meth benefits next

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 3073
-leanmaxxing
-microdosing improves focus and motivation

thats pretty much it cage
over for meth addicts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 3962
-regulates hormones

Unregulated production of DHT in the body is another factor that increases hair loss and causes baldness in men. Individuals who are sensitive to the hormone DHT suffer from androgenic alopecia and often become bald.

The medical condition reduces the levels of testosterone in the body, which is essential for different body functions, including hair growth.

Cannabis helps by binding with different endocannabinoid receptors bringing a balance to your hormonal imbalances.

-gives mogger nutrients
Your daily diet determines the overall health of your hair. If you take foods that are low in vitamins, you risk massive hair loss.

Nutritional deficiencies are one of the leading causes of baldness in children, women and men around the world.

Cannabis-based cannabidiol provides the body with essential nutritional components that ensure healthy hair and prevent loss. CBD oil canada contains a significant amount of omega fatty acids, including 3s, 6 and omega 9.

These oils keep your scalp and hair healthy by maintaining the moisture content. At the same time, they stimulate hair growth, which prevents balding from hair loss.

CBD also has high protein content, which helps strengthen the hair strands. It promotes the production of collagen and elastin, which are fundamental for hair growth and strength.

As a result, the hair retains its luster and is fuller/thicker in the overall appearance.

Cannabis contains vitamins that help protect your hair from damage. They prevent excessive dryness, which can cause hair breakage and other scalp conditions that result in hair falling off. These vitamins are antioxidants, including vitamins E, A, and C.

-edibles
-vape

get puffin lads
View attachment 789028

cognitive loss
some people never feel happy sober after smoking
(controversial) makes people violent
inhibits T 24 hours after smoking
smells like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
cognitive loss
some people never feel happy sober after smoking
(controversial) makes people violent
inhibits T 24 hours after smoking
smells like shit
cognitive loss - not even noticable unless you are giga stoner

Some people never feel happy sober after smoking - are you happy now?

makes people violent - never experienced this on weed. On alcohol sure.

inhibits T - link me article

smells like shit - good bud smells
Good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Just makes me sleepy

Stoner cope #522664879

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Chintuck22, Deleted member 5818 and 3 others
Kills motivation
Makes u lazy piece of shit
Fucks ur prefrontal cortex (whatever that shit is)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
get jewd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
C27AB9C9 5EF6 41A3 AFDE ABFE8AA66A04

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Laikyn, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
-regulates hormones

-gives mogger nutrients

-edibles
-vape

get puffin lads
View attachment 789028

Cope harder

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 3962
Weed is a literal :bluepill:
- Makes you not want to work
- eat a bunch of shitty food
- watch pozzed commedy shows

That’s why (((they))) are pushing it so hard. Weed being a “freethinker’s” drug is a fucking meme. It makes it easier to control people.

4BAB53E3 7A42 4436 9540 B99C0ECAF126

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Chintuck22, Deleted member 5818 and 2 others
Weed is a literal :bluepill:
- Makes you not want to work
- eat a bunch of shitty food
- watch pozzed commedy shows

That’s why (((they))) are pushing it so hard. Weed being a “freethinker’s” drug is a fucking meme. It makes it easier to control people.

View attachment 789264
Im guessing u dont have very many friends

Kills motivation
I bet u 100 sheckels that ur already unmotivated and lazy jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: bruh3610
Jfl at encouraging lowering DHT for pubertycels

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Other than lowering inhibition and aromatasation, smoking doesn't provide any significant looksmax, and the negatives are overpowering it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
Other than lowering inhibition and aromatasation, smoking doesn't provide any significant looksmax, and the negatives are overpowering it
100 sheckels says u didnt read a single letter of my post

Yeah.. Changed my mind. Don't smoke

There are far better alternatives to inhibmax (Or healthmax since OP is promoting it :lul: JFL i know)

Last edited:
Okay i read now

But i'm high inhib to smoke :lul:

Do you get addicted to it? What happens to your lungs? elab more pls
Jfl this is why this forum is a meme niggas will just read the title and base their looksmaxxing purely on that

ur further proving that u didnt read it. I mentioned alternatives to smoking. Jfl.

if u get addicted to weed u have incel tier brain wiring

ur further proving that u didnt read it. I mentioned alternatives to smoking. Jfl.
Source: Just trust me bro

I wanted you to disprove commonly asked questions but you didn't, and even said it's addictive so everyone who reads this, stay away from dis shit

Source: Just trust me bro

I wanted you to disprove commonly asked questions but you didn't, and even said it's addictive so everyone who reads this, stay away from dis shit
All your questions were answered in the original post that you refuse to read you fuckwit 🤣

Kills motivation
killing your prefontal cortext is a lowinhibmaxx tbh

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer