The Impact Of The Hairline On The Facial Aesthetics. Giving Balding Hollywood Celebrities Perfect Hairline! (Morph)

A

AlexHeally

Platinum
Heath Ledger:

Jude Law:

Nicolas Cage:

Joaquin Phoenix:

Harry Styles:

What's your thoughts?
SpzRZZ2g

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, PjSon, Vidyacoper and 6 others
Yup

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1464, Vitruvian and 1 other person
My oneitis was the biggest 1D fan at 12-15 but then after Harry descended she stopped liking them. Fucking brutal.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, eyearea, turkproducer and 3 others
fucking brutal hairlinepill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and AlexHeally
Not a big difference. Most people confuse balding ugliness with collagen loss ugliness. And collagen itself plays a huge role in balding so it's not a big surprise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 3583, Dogs and 1 other person
Not a big difference. Most people confuse balding ugliness with collagen loss ugliness. And collagen itself plays a huge role in balding so it's not a big surprise.
Hairline is important to frame your face and makes you look younger. all of them looks younger in the after pictures, jude law looks 10 years younger

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Deleted member 3832
water wet

• JFL
Reactions: AlexHeally
fucking brutal how much mm of hairline can do to your appeal

muh fin is bad

damage from corona or any other illness is much worse

Thank you faggot
Now I need fucking hair

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Previous human species did not bald.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
  • +1
then you try the poor option which is minoxidil and derma roller
I’m on Fin big boy.
Also dermarolling once every 2 weeks. Just ordered Nizoral, hopefully it helps a bit.

• +1
I’m on Fin big boy.
Also dermarolling once every 2 weeks. Just ordered Nizoral, hopefully it helps a bit.
Start doing derminator 0.25mm or 0.5mm every day, way better than derma roller

Start doing derminator 0.25mm or 0.5mm every day, way better than derma roller
Afaik studies were done with a derma(pen?) of 1.5 mm or so. Cba to google but you can
0.5mm is useless

I’m on Fin big boy.
finasteride will more likely to maintain if you want hair growth then you need something like minoxidil
if you don't wanna use minoxidil cause it will ruin your collagen and it's pain in the ass to apply daily then be patient on your regime
I've been on fin for 10 months and just started to see results last month

• +1
Ngl it doesnt improve them as much as I thought it would

• +1
finasteride will more likely to maintain if you want hair growth then you need something like minoxidil
if you don't wanna use minoxidil cause it will ruin your collagen and it's pain in the ass to apply daily then be patient on your regime
I've been on fin for 10 months and just started to see results last month
I’ve been on fin for 1 year nigga my hair density is trash. Absolute fucking trash. It’s beyond fucking over for me.

• So Sad
I’ve been on fin for 1 year nigga my hair density is trash. Absolute fucking trash. It’s beyond fucking over for me.
did your hair density get worst on fin? if fin didn't work for you try ru58841

Last edited:
  • +1
I was born with a fucking norwood 2. Can't wait to get my hair implants. This will be such a fucking big improvement.

• +1
did your hair density got worst on fin? if fin didn't work for you try ru58841
I don’t know, my hair is literally jewing me. One day my hairline looks like regrowing, the next day it doesn’t look like it’s made any progress.

Hair density has maintained until a few days ago when I literally raged after I saw my hair pulling tricks again and pulled out a lot of hairs. I don’t know for sure if this has a major effect but now it looks worse.

I might also be mentally ill.

I don’t know, my hair is literally jewing me. One day my hairline looks like regrowing, the next day it doesn’t look like it’s made any progress.

Hair density has maintained until a few days ago when I literally raged after I saw my hair pulling tricks again and pulled out a lot of hairs. I don’t know for sure if this has a major effect but now it looks worse.

I might also be mentally ill.
why are you not taking pictures to follow your progress? you can't tell if your hair if your hair got better or not without pictures
start taking pics every month and you will know if you're losing hair or not

• +1
why are you not taking pictures to follow your progress? you can't tell if your hair if your hair got better or not without pictures
start taking pics every month and you will know if you're losing hair or not
I have taken pics of my hairline

Just have 20k laying around theory
JFL why does almost everyone in this forum assume that you have thousands of dollars at your disposal to blow on cosmetic surgery ? everyone here is so out of touch tbh

Suprisingly i expected much more difference
They looks kinda weird after srsly

i feel sorry for men above nw2