The importance of angles. Stop rating people just based of selfies

Deleted member 8354

Deleted member 8354

Humble And Based
I see so many people getting rated here just by selfies, It's very frustrating. Most people can manage to look good in a selfie.
Sex appeal/attractivness in general is ALL ABOUT how you look in real life not how you look in selfies. And the closest thing to represent how you look to others is How you look in motion, with camera meters way with from an eyesight angle. I have seen so many good looking people that are chads in real life/motion but on selfies they look bad due to not being knowledgeable about the right camera angle and correct lightning.

I'm going to be the guinea pig and just show you an example of myself. Trying to look bad in a selfie vs trying to look good and also an example in motion from further away.

Lets begin with the bad selfies. As you can see i look really bad here, probably average at best. Due to bad angle, skin and poor lightning condition. As you can see i have extremely dull skin left over from accutane which hopefully will go away in a few weeks when the youthful glow and skin hydration comes back.

And this is compared to selfies where i try to look as good as possible in good lightning. Big difference right? As you can see there is a huge difference with being knowledgeable of the right angles and lightning. I would get rated much lower with the bad pictures if i were completely clueless, And much higher rated with the pictures where i try to look good at.

so whats more accurate? The non frauding selfies or frauded selfies? To summon it up again its How you look in motion from meters away without any lens distortion- that gets you the closest to your realistic rating because it gives you a complete view of your face which shows your bad sides and good sides in go with makes it harder to fraud it.

example

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Preoximerianas, bobt and 2 others
I see so many people getting rated here just by selfies, It's very frustrating. Most people can manage to look good in a selfie.
Sex appeal/attractivness in general is ALL ABOUT how you look in real life not how you look in selfies. And the closest thing to represent how you look to others is How you look in motion, with camera meters way with from an eyesight angle. I have seen so many good looking people that are chads in real life/motion but they look bad in selfies due to not being knowledgeable about camera angle and correct lightning.

I'm going to be the guinea pig and just show you an example of myself. Trying to look bad in a picture vs trying to look decent and also an example in motion from further away.

Lets begin with the bad selfies. As you can see i look really bad here, probably average at best. Due to bad angle, skin and poor lightning condition. As you can see i have extremely dull skin left over from accutane which hopefully will go away in a few weeks when the youthful glow and skin hydration comes back.

And this is compared to selfies where i try to look as good as possible in good lightning. Big difference right? As you can see there is a huge difference with being knowledgeable of the right angles and lightning. I would get rated much lower with the bad pictures if i were completely clueless, And much higher rated with the pictures where i try to look good at.

so whats more accurate? The non frauding selfies or frauded selfies? To summon it up again its How you look in motion from meters away without any lens distortion- that gets you the closest to your realistic rating because it gives you a complete view of your face which shows your bad sides and good sides in go with makes it harder to fraud it.

example

GOOD ONE OP VERy well thought out you look like a white version of me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8354
Sex appeal/attractivness in general is ALL ABOUT how you look in real life not how you look in selfies. And the closest thing to represent how you look to others is How you look in motion, with camera meters way with from an eyesight angle. I have seen so many good looking people that are chads in real life/motion but they look bad in selfies due to not being knowledgeable about camera angle and correct lightning.

I'm going to be the guinea pig and just show you an example of myself. Trying to look bad in a picture vs trying to look decent and also an example in motion from further away.

example

meh a straight on picture with proper lighting is accurate. I’ve seen a lot of IG and tinder foids irl on campus and they all literally look like how I saw them on pictures give or take a couple. It’s very difficult to look good frontal if u have a shit tier side and 3/4ths. You can literally tell if someone is gl from behind lol.

At the end of the day your brain decides on physical attractiveness in 100ths of a second, this is over complicating things.

You literally look the same in all photos.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4757, Deleted member 15099, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Good post, but also imo rating off of selfies should be front, 3/4th, and side profile for this reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Sex appeal/attractivness in general is ALL ABOUT how you look in real life not how you look in selfies. And the closest thing to represent how you look to others is How you look in motion, with camera meters way with from an eyesight angle. I have seen so many good looking people that are chads in real life/motion but on selfies they look bad due to not being knowledgeable about the right camera angle and correct lightning.

I'm going to be the guinea pig and just show you an example of myself. Trying to look bad in a selfie vs trying to look good and also an example in motion from further away.

example

There is no image in the example

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR