The Importance of Confidence

darkness97

darkness97

Master
here is an example of where confidence is literally one of the most important things in life. especially as a man.

Me and this guy who used to be my friend met these two girls. one of them liked me and i liked her back. I had a feeling that she did, and she told my friend. my friend kept it from me and told her that i didn't like her back. If i was more confident i would have just acted on it.

He even convinced me that he did the right thing because he was only protecting her privacy. When you have low confidence in yourself, you also have low confidence in your opinions and are easily swayed. you lose arguments because you are constantly conceding to things and letting people win. in addition, thinking about the well-being of other people rather than yourself.

Confidence is a belief in yourself. if you don't believe in yourself you will be used as a stepping stone and be grateful for it. i was also wrong because i was constantly asking people what they thought about the situation because i was incapable of thinking for myself, even though i knew the answer the entire time.

You have to literally fight for the things you want in life because people will constantly try to screw with you. when something is worth having people will try to take it from you. i thank this guy for teaching me this very important lesson because he isn't my friend and people wont respect you if you are constantly bending to their will.

As a confident man you will get into fights and lose many friends. But the friend you do have will be genuine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 18494, subhuman incel and 3 others
here is an example of where confidence is literally one of the most important things in life. especially as a man.

Me and this guy who used to be my friend met these two girls. one of them liked me and i liked her back. I had a feeling that she did, and she told my friend. my friend kept it from me and told her that i didn't like her back. If i was more confident i would have just acted on it.

He even convinced me that he did the right thing because he was only protecting her privacy. When you have low confidence in yourself, you also have low confidence in your opinions and are easily swayed. you lose arguments because you are constantly conceding to things and letting people win. in addition, thinking about the well-being of other people rather than yourself.

Confidence is a belief in yourself. if you don't believe in yourself you will be used as a stepping stone and be grateful for it. i was also wrong because i was constantly asking people what they thought about the situation because i was incapable of thinking for myself, even though i knew the answer the entire time.

You have to literally fight for the things you want in life because people will constantly try to screw with you. when something is worth having people will try to take it from you. i thank this guy for teaching me this very important lesson because he isn't my friend and people wont respect you if you are constantly bending to their will.
Damn you remind me of a friend of mine who has the same problem. I hope you can ascend. Low confidence is one of the biggest incel-traits. A man who can't stand up for himself and can't state his opinions in an articulate and confident way is a big turn-off for women.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
No confidence = non nt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Confidence is gained from mogging tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Amexmaxx, aBetterMii and Deleted member 19036
Confidence is gained from mogging tbh
I mogged the fuck out of my friend by her being in love with me and not him despite how hard he tries. But i still wasn't confident.

Confidence is either something you have or you don't. there are bums out there with beautiful women because these bums treat the women their with like they are just regular people. Confidence is sometimes something you get from how your parents treat you, or by yeah mogging and having accomplishments.

legit, thats why i will shave my head and go bald and say : "being bald is sexy and a blessing, i look extremely aesthetic and if you dont agree, go fuck yourself". getting fucked by the norwood raeper actually helped me gain confidence. I am bald, I am happy, I am confident. @Acromegaly_Chad @volcelfatcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: darkness97, Deleted member 13332, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
honestly you should listen to david goggins, he is smartest guy on earth and will teach you every lesson you need to know, he is omniscient.

• +1
the first person you need to love , is yourself

• +1
A man who can't stand up for himself and can't state his opinions in an articulate and confident way is a big turn-off for women.
What if you can't stand up for yourself due to mental disabilities?

Confidence is either something you have or you don't. there are bums out there with beautiful women because these bums treat the women their with like they are just regular people. Confidence is sometimes something you get from how your parents treat you, or by yeah mogging and having accomplishments.
What if the confidence is beaten out of you through extreme abuse and childhood trauma?

• +1
SHould ve beat the shit out of that simping nigga, fuck nigga he would remember me after i was done with that bitch ass nigga id fuck him up. Dykes would be all over me nigga

Im very confident in my arguments and beliefs and not easily swayed but get shakey and anxious even being in proximity of a girl i want to talk to. I need to start xanmaxxing

legit, thats why i will shave my head and go bald and say : "being bald is sexy and a blessing, i look extremely aesthetic and if you dont agree, go fuck yourself". getting fucked by the norwood raeper actually helped me gain confidence. I am bald, I am happy, I am confident. @Acromegaly_Chad @volcelfatcel
I'll get surgery so that I have a micro dick. Being able to flex and cope with a micro dick is an insane confidence boost. Your dick should be no longer than 3cm

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and subhuman incel
What if the confidence is beaten out of you through extreme abuse and childhood trauma?
that's usually where extreme low confidence comes from in the first place. i have also had a traumatic childhood. confidence can be instilled very early on with the relationships with your parents. There is theory by John Bowlby that tells us about how our attachments styles are influenced by our relationships with our parents.

Being low confidence is a feeling and not a choice. But what we decide to actually do about is our choice. Similar to how we cant control feelings of anger or sadness. We create a boundary within ourselves in which we choose to act.

For an example, when someone pisses you off some people will just yell, others will grab a gun. This is a choice at the end of the day.

Low confidence is a constant battle that we will have to endure for the rest of our lives. We just have to ignore the impulsive urge to not say what we want, and believe in what we are saying regardless of how people will choose to react.