The importance of jaw -- my experience yesterday

• +1
Reactions: highT
yeah, one girl even once told me omg you have the biggest dick I've ever seen, pure BS coz mine is just average.

Not coincidentally, that girl was actively trying to get me to marry her.

Can you PM me too? Seriously not sure between fillers and implants

Definitely go with implants.
Before implants, I tried fillers. If you want serious results, you'll have to inject A LOT of vials, which will cost a lot, and will anw last at best 18 months.
I paid around $1000 for 2 vials, and they barely made any difference. For serious results, you'll need like 6 vials I guess, and even then they might not look as natural as having a carefully designed custom 3D printed implant.
The implants cost around $5500, which over the long run is much much cheaper. and you'd only have to do it once in your life instead of getting fillers every year.
also recovery time is very quick, like 10 days.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15669
jaw and arguably eyes r prob the 2 most important features.

look at how whenever u see Andrew tate, alpha as he is, and GL as he is, u always know there is something up that stops u calling him elite (like he claims) and that's his shit jaw.

the out exception to this is noodlewhores, I dont think jaw ir eyes matter, its basically just skin tone, so in Hong Kong I saw many white 2/10 (and let's face it u cant be 2/10 if u have a good jaw, ur MINIMIMUM 5) with 8 or 9/10 noodles

Lol, I love this community. Hilarious replies.

Yes, you see people caressing scalps, hands, shoulders, etc. These are all common places in both men and women.
But how common is it to caress a specific facial bone? Not the cheek, not the neck, but exactly the contour of a specific part of a specific bone. Let that sink in.
Women caress things they like, huge finding.

No one is denying jaw doesn’t matter but at the same time, jaw isn’t all that matters.

jaw and arguably eyes r prob the 2 most important features.

look at how whenever u see Andrew tate, alpha as he is, and GL as he is, u always know there is something up that stops u calling him elite (like he claims) and that's his shit jaw.

the out exception to this is noodlewhores, I dont think jaw ir eyes matter, its basically just skin tone, so in Hong Kong I saw many white 2/10 (and let's face it u cant be 2/10 if u have a good jaw, ur MINIMIMUM 5) with 8 or 9/10 noodles

Yeah JBW plays a huge factor there. If you think it's crazy in hong kong, try the Philippines ;)

Yeah JBW plays a huge factor there. If you think it's crazy in hong kong, try the Philippines ;)
dont agree, I had opposite experience in Manila, and i think u have seen me

Women caress things they like, huge finding.

No one is denying jaw doesn’t matter but at the same time, jaw isn’t all that matters.

Of course, no one said it's all that matters. You can have the best jaw in the world, but with shitty eyes you'll still be a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
I'm just mentioning this because it's the first time a girl, out of dozens, who so deliberately caresses the contour of my jaw, uninterruptedly for like 2-3 minutes straight; and this happened during my first bang after I got my jaw implants two months ago. Coincidence?

I write here not to brag, but to motivate. If you think you have a subpar jaw and can afford implants, then go for it.
I will get genio then implants inshallah:feelsgood::feelsgood::Comfy::Comfy:

Before implants, I tried fillers. If you want serious results, you'll have to inject A LOT of vials, which will cost a lot, and will anw last at best 18 months.
I paid around $1000 for 2 vials, and they barely made any difference. For serious results, you'll need like 6 vials I guess, and even then they might not look as natural as having a carefully designed custom 3D printed implant.
The implants cost around $5500, which over the long run is much much cheaper. and you'd only have to do it once in your life instead of getting fillers every year.
Can I see the before and afters as well?

So I banged a foid this saturday and she slept at my place.
During the next-morning cuddling, out of all the places she could have touched/caressed me, she was hovering her hand for a long while around my gonion, tracing the ramus and mandible bones with her fingers.
Note that I have a top-tier jaw (thanks to implants) with a gonial angle of 105.

This is a reminder of the validity of the blackpill and genetic determinism. There is no subjective beauty. Women are hard-wired to be attracted to specific features in your face. (nothing new here, just a reminder)
I can confirm this to be 100% true. Girls have ALWAYS bit my chin, traced their fingers around my jaw and chin. Jaw and chin is an attractor for women. It is only an aspect though. Women can live people without a heavy jaw. Beards are a great cover for this. If you don't have the ability to grow a beard and you have a weaker chin and Jaw then there will be other aspects the right chick will find attractive on you. I've had a girl be obsessed with my neck before. Always something. And if not, fuck em.

During the next-morning cuddling, out of all the places she could have touched/caressed me, she was hovering her hand for a long while around my gonion, tracing the ramus and mandible bones with her fingers.
Note that I have a top-tier jaw (thanks to implants) with a gonial angle of 105.

This is a reminder of the validity of the blackpill and genetic determinism. There is no subjective beauty. Women are hard-wired to be attracted to specific features in your face. (nothing new here, just a reminder)
where'd u get ur implants from

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220729-191613_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220729-191613_Gallery.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 0
can you elab where you got it done, which surgeon, which Material and most importantly do you have pics of the design

Last edited:
yeah
I’m a recessed narrow jaw subhuman and my ex gf would rub my jaw and say things along the lines of your handsome, cute, sexy…
yeah mogger lower third is only required to be a chad. You dont neccesarily need one to be htn or to have general irl appeal although it helps greatly. Girls (especially one you ltr for an extended period of time) can very much find you gl if you are gl otherwise

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
On Tinder, if women comment on my looks, it's either jawline or eyes.

On Tinder, if women comment on my looks, it's either jawline or eyes.
water.org lol imagine a girl saying "you have a nice midface ratio" jfl

foids dont comment on shoulders unless you have steeve reeves tier ratio (99% of men dont) they will probably comment on abs or arms

foids dont comment on shoulders unless you have steeve reeves tier ratio (99% of men dont) they will probably comment on abs or arms
Actually they do comment shoulders.

Actually they do comment shoulders.
jfl damn bro what. On the muscularity/tonedness or widtdh? also what is your unfrauded bideltoid and are you gymmaxxed

jfl damn bro what. On the muscularity/tonedness or widtdh? also what is your unfrauded bideltoid and are you gymmaxxed
Width. I don't have broad shoulders. One girl asked if I was a swimmer because she thought I had broad shoulders. I'm not gymmaxed.

From last week:

Should

Width. I don't have broad shoulders. One girl asked if I was a swimmer because she thought I had broad shoulders. I'm not gymmaxed.

From last week:

View attachment 1833453
send pics of your body (upper body to see shoulders and delts) and/or measure your bideltoid asap

i need to cope with my 20 inches ungymcelled bideltoid

send pics of your body (upper body to see shoulders and delts) and/or measure your bideltoid asap
I have a normie tier body.

Also getting lean creates illusion of bigger shoulders because of shoulder to waist ratio

I have a normie tier body.

Also getting lean creates illusion of bigger shoulders because of shoulder to waist ratio
nigga we are on a psl site gib measurments please. Circumfrence atleast if you are that lazy

also height because 20 looks way better on like 5'9 than 6'5

I can't get one woman into me and I have a great jaw, my facial features on the other hand are fucked. I have shitty low pfl eyes with one one bulgy eye, shitty nose tip and thin narrow lips. It's fucking over.

So one woman liking your jaw is proof that there is no subjective beauty?

I mean I agree, but this observation doesn't really make sense on its own.
Thats the only proof blackpillers have for beauty being objective.

Have you ever posted your results on here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back