The Importance of Low, Straight Supraorbital Rims

i'm starting to think that too much low set is ugly.
slightly low set with good fat in the upper eyelid is beautiful like in Chico, burak etc
my eyes are wierd tbh i have low set bros and nct but i have prettyboy long lashes which make me still look decent

i think my lateral length saves me

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I think it is very legit, seems to be overlooked a lot, even in scientific research about looks, rarely addressed.

Eyebrow transplant might be legit. Positioning mainly below your current eyebrow. To get a larger set of eyebrow and appearing to have them at a lower position.
Can you update

brutal thread for highsetbrowcels

Yep, I want full Orbital implants top and bottom. Fat grafting works but it isn't permanent. I think Eppley does it.

IMG 6885
can mine be considered the same ?

I lowered my brows by, daily, pushing my eyebrows against my fingers for counts of 10-20 seconds, 10 minutes at a time.

Supraorbital rims are basically where your eyebrows are. Having them low and straight (straight eyebrows) is a common attribute among Chad eye areas. (Yes there are a lot of exceptions 'muh Chico' but you get the point). This attribute gives off an aggressive, masculine eye area that makes you appear a high T slayer.

Some examples of low supraorbitals:

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

High Supraorbitals (Bad):
iu

iu

iu

Comparing a Masculine and Feminine Eye Area:
iu

Now I'm still trying to fully dissect the eye area and what makes it look attractive (bone-wise), so I'll keep doing some research. I've seen the Looks Theory video on Youtube before you link it.

What About Squinting?
Squinting might help you, but for many people their bones aren't good enough for even squinting to help. Imagine the girl face above squinting. She wouldn't look like the guy on the left. And you can tell if people are purposefully squinting, when the goal is to have a natural squint look. So it's a lot to do with bone, specifically supraorbital bone.

Any surgeries or procedures I can do?
Not that I know of. Comment below if you do. Maybe fillers or botox can adjust eyebrow positioning a bit, but once again bone is king. I don't know of any implants specifically to do this. Forehead implants MIGHT help you get a deeper brow ridge, but idk.
bump. great thread

Mine are very low and straight. The problem with low eyebrows is that when you get older they might start to sag a little (fall lower on the eyelid). I have to inject botox into my right glabella because of sagging :ogre: