The importance of orbital fat.

D

Deleted member 29155

This guy has shit orbital fatpads which makes his eyes look hollow and sickly, truly fucking disgusting.
Compared to O'Pry who has youthful fatpads around his orbitals which gives his eyes hooding, hooded eyes are fatpads + supraorbital prominence, this guy has a high-set supraorbital, sure he would've had hooded eyes if he had fatpads but they wouldn't be O'Pry tier since he has rounded orbitals.

COMPACT ORBITALS + ORBITAL FATPADS + LOW SET, FLARED SUPRAORBITALS = LIFE.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 31604, Arditi and 5 others
@It'snotover @cancercell @prettyboyy @Krakowski @HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Adam Sandler Water GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CristianT, Kazakh Theist, smoth and 8 others
tag some more eye area autists if you guys have any @Preston @gungnir @Artemis

I have good fat pads on the supras but not on infras which causes some hollowness and unbalance between supras and infras

Are fat graft a solution to correct hollow undereyes?

Attachments

• 20230225_204601.jpg
    20230225_204601.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: smoth, Blackgymmax, AscendingHero and 5 others
@It'snotover @cancercell @prettyboyy @Krakowski @HarrierDuBois
good thread altho i dont understand very much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I have good fat pads on the supras but not on infras which causes some hollowness and unbalance between supras and infras

Are fat graft a solution to correct bad undereyes?
Ye fat grafts are cheaper and recommended

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Akatlyn and Deleted member 29155

Are fat graft a solution to correct bad undereyes?
Not a surgery enjoyer but I would say just get implants

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
Guy on the left has a million other failos aswell

• +1
Yes, but just used him as an example since he basically carries no fat in his upper eyelids.
His eye color is also a bad blue ; dark, dull, probablty unnoticeable in normal conditions.

Unlucky

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 29155
His eye color is also a bad blue ; dark, dull, probablty unnoticeable in normal conditions.

Unlucky
I eyecolor mog him with my T20's brutal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Akatlyn and Deleted member 29155
not only fat pads . orbicularis oculi is also important, not only that it does affect uee but also canthal tilt

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 29155
not only fat pads . orbicularis oculi is also important, not only that it does affect uee but also canthal tilt
I've been training my eye muscles too, underrated asf

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and wonderwhy
I've been training my eye muscles too, underrated asf
same I started two weeks ago I already see some small improvements . it might take me 3 months to see huge improvments

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 29155
Infra implants, you need bone.
Yes I think so. I always believed that I had the same eyes as O'Pry. But by comparing pictures, he doesn't have obvious inbalance between his supras and infras while my infras are weaker than him but my supras stronger

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 29155
Yes I think so. I always believed that I had the same eyes as O'Pry. But by comparing pictures, he doesn't have obvious inbalance between his supras and infras while my infras are weaker than him but my supras stronger
Your supras are stronger than O'Pry's? send pics

At this stade its not just fat, also the shape

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Your supras are stronger than O'Pry's? send pics
I'm not 100% sure if they are stronger but probably as strong. I made Xrays and yes, you could see how prominent my frontal bone/browridge is.

Attachments

• 20230612_200510.jpg
    20230612_200510.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230303_151027.jpg
    20230303_151027.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, It'snotover and Deleted member 29155
Can this be treated with fillers ?

I'm not 100% sure if they are stronger but probably as strong. I made Xrays and yes, you could see how prominent my frontal bone/browridge is.
Interesting, would've been mogger if you had neutral hooding

View attachment 2283688View attachment 2283689

This guy has shit orbital fatpads which makes his eyes look hollow and sickly, truly fucking disgusting.
Compared to O'Pry who has youthful fatpads around his orbitals which gives his eyes hooding, hooded eyes are fatpads + supraorbital prominence, this guy has a high-set supraorbital, sure he would've had hooded eyes if he had fatpads but they wouldn't be O'Pry tier since he has rounded orbitals.

View attachment 2283693
This guy vs opry is a brutal comparision of subhuman Vs chad, he jaw mogs sean opry(width, not so sure about bone mass) but his upper third totally kill his face. With not even hunter but almond eyes with visible dark eyebrows he would have been mtn at least

• JFL
This guy vs opry is a brutal comparision of subhuman Vs chad, he jaw mogs sean opry(width, not so sure about bone mass) but his upper third totally kill his face. With not even hunter but almond eyes with visible dark eyebrows he would have been mtn at least
Not to mention he's ginger as well, plus his eyes look brown from a distance

• So Sad
Not to mention he's ginger as well, plus his eyes look brown from a distance
His eyebrows are 404
Why have most gingers such unfortunate features? I know some irl and they either are subhumans or moggers

• JFL
He definitely jaw mogs in width but Sean O'Pry's jaw has been underrated ngl, i like it
Sean O'pry

• +1
His eyebrows are 404
Why have most gingers such unfortunate features? I know some irl and they either are subhumans or moggers
Ginger girl are foggers or subhumans, ginger men are always subhuman ngl

• +1
View attachment 2283688View attachment 2283689

View attachment 2283693

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: smoth, RAMU KAKA, AscendingHero and 3 others

Are fat graft a solution to correct hollow undereyes?
How much did your eye colour change procedures cost you in total? And do you have pictures of your results just from eyecos?

• +1
He definitely jaw mogs in width but Sean O'Pry's jaw has been underrated ngl, i like it
View attachment 2283762View attachment 2283763
Sean O'pry'pry
Yeah width but mostly shape but it doesn't even matter with that pheno/eyes, phenoplasty is real :feelsgood:
Yeah his jaw is top 5% because he has big masseters, facial leanness and square tall chin but according to most it's not ideal because of his high gonial angle/ downward growth. Even though younger barrett and gandy have this jaw as well and are called psl gods lol

Ginger girl are foggers or subhumans, ginger men are always subhuman ngl
Legit, once irl i've seen one and she was a fogger, other were ugly idk why. Also those freckles are disgusting lmao:feelskek::feelswat:

• JFL
Interesting, would've been mogger if you had neutral hooding
I think it's neutral in person. The negative tilt/ hooding is an illusion made by my hollowed undereyes or the slighty dropy eyelid. When I make my lower eyelid straight, the hooding looks perfect

Attachments

• 20230625_235924.jpg
    20230625_235924.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: madaaa, AscendingHero and Deleted member 29155
Yeah width but mostly shape but it doesn't even matter with that pheno/eyes, phenoplasty is real :feelsgood:
Yeah his jaw is top 5% because he has big masseters, facial leanness and square tall chin but according to most it's not ideal because of his high gonial angle/ downward growth. Even though younger barrett and gandy have this jaw as well and are called psl gods lol

Legit, once irl i've seen one and she was a fogger, other were ugly idk why. Also those freckles are disgusting lmao:feelskek::feelswat:
I think freckles on girls looks pretty cute, but on pale asf skin and red hair it looks pretty bad ngl

• +1
I think it's neutral in person. The negative tilt/ hooding is an illusion made by my hollowed undereyes or the slighty dropy eyelid. When I make my lower eyelid straight, the hooding looks perfect
@Akatlyn slay count*?

@Akatlyn tell me your slaycount chad

• +1
@Akatlyn tell me your slaycount chad
Lmao he claimed he became like that with 8 years of jewing

• JFL
It was fillers

• +1
Not really. You didn't read everything.
I did fillers + accutane + laser eye color change + a nose job

The mewing maybe helped a little bit, at least it healped to prevent more dowsurging.
The browridge developped a lot after 20 but I can't tell if mewing helped for that.

• +1
It was fillers
Yeah he said fillers only on jaw but idk. I think it’s ageing+ implants. Jaws with fillers looks bloated af his is very sharp and doesn't look bloated.

Not really. You didn't read everything.
I did fillers + accutane + laser eye color change + a nose job
I did, just not remembered the nosejob and eye laser color part because i read your thread months ago, good dedication anyway just do not insert mewing the next time man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Akatlyn
And in the last picture I shared, the jaw fillers completely faded. You can tell it by looking at the ramus which is still long but tilted inward, causing a "rounded" jaw, the jaw became narrower. The fillers gave a straighter ramus with a well defined angle

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah he said fillers only on jaw but idk. I think it’s ageing+ implants. Jaws with fillers looks bloated af his is very sharp and doesn't look bloated.

I did, just not remembered the nosejob and eye laser color part because i read your thread months ago, good dedication anyway just do not insert mewing the next time man.
Implants give more a bloated looking that fillers. Fillers definitely give you a sharp looking, if you have low enough bodyfat. The bloatting comes from excess, if you keep injecting fillers during years. Also it depends a lot of the areas injected.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and It'snotover
I know that a lot of people asked videos to see my jaw in motion. Promise, I'll do it once I get my Radiesse fillers

• +1
  • JFL
Implants give more a bloated looking that fillers. Fillers definitely give you a sharp looking, if you have low enough bodyfat. The bloatting comes from excess, if you keep injecting fillers during years. Also it depends a lot of the areas injected.
I always thought that fillers can bloat you way more than implants because they "attract" more water, and like you said certain areas are not good for fillers(cheekbones and under eye if infras are average), some implants seems to bloat you but mainly when the design is overdone with exaggerated changes. I've seen many people botching themselves with injecting fillers for years, seems like they never get fully reabsorbed. I remember that pagnoni, a surgeon, once did a small study and he concluded that multiple injections of filler in the nose changed the cartilage so the shape permanently. Fillers are no joke

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn and Deleted member 29155
I always thought that fillers can bloat you way more than implants because they "attract" more water, and like you said certain areas are not good for fillers(cheekbones and under eye if infras are average), some implants seems to bloat you but mainly when the design is overdone with exaggerated changes. I've seen many people botching themselves with injecting fillers for years, seems like they never get fully reabsorbed. I remember that pagnoni, a surgeon, once did a small study and he concluded that multiple injections of filler in the nose changed the cartilage so the shape permanently. Fillers are no joke
You're right, HA attracts water while Radiesse doesn't (from what I saw) that's why I'd like to go with it this time. I think that's the last time I'll do fillers. Then, I'll come to my surgeron with my fillers to show him what I would like with implants. I don't really like implants but I want a permanent change and no osteotomy could give me that as it doesn't widen the jaw...

That's the areas I injected :
- mandibular angles
- Chin : more projection + a little wider and squarer
- Cheekbones : to create more angularity without fucking my ES ratio. A little so

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, It'snotover and Deleted member 29155
You're right, HA attracts water while Radiesse doesn't (from what I saw) that's why I'd like to go with it this time. I think that's the last time I'll do fillers. Then, I'll come to my surgeron with my fillers to show him what I would like with implants. I don't really like implants but I want a permanent change and no osteotomy could give me that as it doesn't widen the jaw...
I saw other guys that went to eppley and they got radiesse as well, it was visible on their scan and he said that it does not impact the result of the implants and that removal is not necessary, i think that small gonions implants are better because they are permanent and won't bloat you as much as bigger implants or wrap arounds. Unfortunately currently we have good osteotomies only for the chin, for the jaw we only have implants and fillers.

That's the areas I injected :
- mandibular angles
- Chin : more projection + a little wider and squarer
- Cheekbones : to create more angularity without fucking my ES ratio. A little so
Incredible results in the cheekbones, most guys ending up looking gay and bloated. Chin fillers are the safest, literally 0 migration and they are cheap too you need very few mls with chin. Your ascension overall was one of the best we've seen so far.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Akatlyn

Unlucky
what do you think causes variances in dark dull blue vs vibrant light blues in normal lighting?

lightning factors aside ofc

Stroma thickness/collagen of density fibers. The more you have the more light with be caught, reflected

But an abundance of stromal collagen fibers inhibits Tyndall Scattering and thus blue tones, not something you would want?

less stroma thickness/collagen density of the iris is better, no?