The importance of orbital fat.

View attachment 2283688View attachment 2283689

This guy has shit orbital fatpads which makes his eyes look hollow and sickly, truly fucking disgusting.
Compared to O'Pry who has youthful fatpads around his orbitals which gives his eyes hooding, hooded eyes are fatpads + supraorbital prominence, this guy has a high-set supraorbital, sure he would've had hooded eyes if he had fatpads but they wouldn't be O'Pry tier since he has rounded orbitals.

COMPACT ORBITALS + ORBITAL FATPADS + LOW SET, FLARED SUPRAORBITALS = LIFE.
View attachment 2283693
I would kill to get the undereyes of the incel guy

same I started two weeks ago I already see some small improvements . it might take me 3 months to see huge improvments
What do you do to train them

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
It's over for this forum, there's barely any new informational threads to do, everything related to facial aesthetics has already be mentioned. Everything related to PSL gods has also been mentioned, all aesthetic pics have already been posted and all the +6.5 PSL chads have already been discovered.

This site consists in 60% shitposting, 20% larping 10% personal anecdotes 10% recycling of threads done dozens of times before.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 29155
now
It's over for this forum, there's barely any new informational threads to do, everything related to facial aesthetics has already be mentioned. Everything related to PSL gods has also been mentioned, all aesthetic pics have already been posted and all the +6.5 PSL chads have already been discovered.

This site consists in 60% shitposting, 20% larping 10% personal anecdotes 10% recycling of threads done dozens of times before.
you can kill yourself now trust me no one would care that's 100%

Attachments

• 20230710_233737.jpg
    20230710_233737.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230710_230755.jpg
    20230710_230755.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230710_230826.jpg
    20230710_230826.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105 and Deleted member 29155
@Akatlyn

They're still blurry and have bad lighting.
Do you really not have any other better pictures? (like outside)

Thanks tho
They are blurry because I have bad camera BUT the lighting is good

orbital fat is unneeded if you have bone hooding:

276A1E9C 90CA 4446 9553 375FB9CBCCB8

who needs fat if you can have bone instead

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
No such thing as bonehooding btw, Shimansky still has UEE and his eye area is horrible

any hidden UEE that he has is covered by bone so no one sees it so it doesn’t matter

• JFL
any hidden UEE that he has is covered by bone so no one sees it so it doesn’t matter
Looks ogre, fat hooding is better.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel

🤦‍♂️

2024 .org cels are too deep into the prettyboy meme and think actual GL men are “ogre” and unattractive.

you think a man who looks like that wouldn’t clean up IRL? not only would he slay; his masculinity would also make him immune to getting cheated on.

• JFL
🤦‍♂️

2024 .org cels are too deep into the prettyboy meme and think actual GL men are “ogre” and unattractive.

you think a man who looks like that wouldn’t clean up IRL? not only would he slay; his masculinity would also make him immune to getting cheated on.
OP is my old account, and yes this guy looks bad, Shimansky's lowset supras don't help him one bit, they look mogger in low lighting though.

• Hmm...
OP is my old account, and yes this guy looks bad, Shimansky's lowset supras don't help him one bit, they look mogger in low lighting though.

6491A1D2 9D02 4DDD A7EF 287EE2FD8C0E

That guy is literally a GigaChad, and here’s a .org autist saying he “looks bad” because his supras are a tad low.

Unbelievable retardation.

@apemaxxed @IAMNOTANINCEL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and sportsmogger
View attachment 2661804

That guy is literally a GigaChad, and here’s a .org autist saying he “looks bad” because his supras are a tad low.

Unbelievable retardation.

@apemaxxed @IAMNOTANINCEL
He's good looking obviously, but he'd look better with fathooding instead of bonehooding imo

• Woah
View attachment 2283688View attachment 2283689

This guy has shit orbital fatpads which makes his eyes look hollow and sickly, truly fucking disgusting.
Compared to O'Pry who has youthful fatpads around his orbitals which gives his eyes hooding, hooded eyes are fatpads + supraorbital prominence, this guy has a high-set supraorbital, sure he would've had hooded eyes if he had fatpads but they wouldn't be O'Pry tier since he has rounded orbitals.

COMPACT ORBITALS + ORBITAL FATPADS + LOW SET, FLARED SUPRAORBITALS = LIFE.
View attachment 2283693
Water but literally just JBW wins again

He's good looking obviously, but he'd look better with fathooding instead of bonehooding imo

Do you think the fat-hooded version mogs the bone-hooded version?

Bone Hooded
Fat Hooded Blue Eyes

You be the judge here, IMO fat hooding looks more sophisticated = more appeal, bone hooding looks more intimidating = more respect

I think bone hooding harmonizes better with the rest of his masculine face.

• +1