The Incel Cope that Looks are the Only Thing needs to end

S

StopRottingNOW

Banned
Before you call my greycel, I've lurked these shitty forums since I was 18. Im 23 right now, but I discovered lookism.net 5 years ago because I'm high IQ.

I was one of the ones who used these forums and actually made it. I gymcelled and looksmaxxed go the nines, going into skincare, surgery, gym etc.

I fell for the stupid Incel meme that your looks determine what happens to you in life and that your personality doesn't matter. Don't get me wrong, looks are probably the most important thing, but the idea that Chad just plays warcraft all day and eats Doritos and somehow it leads to him fucking 100 girls a day and being promoted to CEO is nonsense lazycel cope.

I met a girl recently. She had it all pretty much. Gorgeous, Attended an ivy league school, fun to talk to. When met a bar one night where she came up to me and pushed her hand in my shirt to feel my abs.

By Incel logic, I'm set right? I just gotta be Chad and she's here to stay right? Wrong you low IQ retards. We dated and banged for a few months, but eventually we just stopped seeing each other as much, and it was clear she was blowing me off and losing interest.

What was the problem? Well she told me. She said I was just too timid and beta and that it was unnatractive, and despite my washboard abs and chiseled jawline and flowing hair, that my reserved personality was a huge turn off.

Ouch. I'm sure you guys will cope and say she just found another better looking Chad or some shit, but I don't buy it, and I still stalk her on socials and see no evidence of that.

So young incels on here PLEASE work on personalitymaxxing, it is NOT a cope at all.

I'm not low IQ redpill. Looks are a requirement, but don't kid yourselves into thinking that once you looksmax you can just rot and get granted an amazing life. I lost an amazing girl because I'm a personalitycel.

BTW guys be sure to gymmax. My physique did way more for me than surgeries and skincare

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21044, looksmaxxtocope and 17 others
Being NT and extroverted are very important if you actually want to get sex.
But ofc you need to be looksmaxed first.

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak, stevielake, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 7 others
legit having masculine energy and charisma helps a lot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
Incels do roids and get jaw implants to become 6psl and then convince themselves that you need to be 8psl to fuck girls because women aren't breaking into their basements to rape them even though if they got a job, to classes, or went to a bar they'd mog 99.9% of men.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fjor2096, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 15827 and 7 others
doesnt matter you need a minimum of looks

also u still fucked her many times because of looks omegakek. if you aint deformed u wont understand

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 21741, House Lannister and 6 others
I have a top tier chad level friend that lives at his parents with 31, has zero career, mental problems, depressions, is autistic and aggressive all day.
Yes he fucked some very average girls, but is far away from stacys or using his potential.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, TrestIsBest and 4 others
Incels do roids and get jaw implants to become 6psl and then convince themselves that you need to be 8psl to fuck girls because women aren't breaking into their basements to rape them even though if they got a job, to classes, or went to a bar they'd mog 99.9% of men.
yeah true.
If you still live in your moms basement you won't get close to pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I have a top tier chad level friend that lives at his parents with 31, has zero career, mental problems, depressions, is autistic and aggressive all day.
Does he get pussy?

Yes he fucked some very average girls, but is far away from stacys or using his potential.
I have no career and live in an area full of careercels. This girl had a very high paying job while I was a lazycel waiter and she liked me. Career is utter cope, it's not your personality. Personality is NT charisma and masculine energy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
BTW guys be sure to gymmax
No @Tenshi told me it is unnatural and @BucketCrab told me brad pitt fight club body is enough anymore is male gaze apparently
@Rupert Pupkin told me it is too much stress so all in all no gymmax for me I don't want to appeal to the male gaze and do something unnatural and lose my hair under the bench press

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and htnambition
Before you call my greycel, I've lurked these shitty forums since I was 18. Im 23 right now, but I discovered lookism.net 5 years ago because I'm high IQ.

I was one of the ones who used these forums and actually made it. I gymcelled and looksmaxxed go the nines, going into skincare, surgery, gym etc.

I fell for the stupid Incel meme that your looks determine what happens to you in life and that your personality doesn't matter. Don't get me wrong, looks are probably the most important thing, but the idea that Chad just plays warcraft all day and eats Doritos and somehow it leads to him fucking 100 girls a day and being promoted to CEO is nonsense lazycel cope.

I met a girl recently. She had it all pretty much. Gorgeous, Attended an ivy league school, fun to talk to. When met a bar one night where she came up to me and pushed her hand in my shirt to feel my abs.

By Incel logic, I'm set right? I just gotta be Chad and she's here to stay right? Wrong you low IQ retards. We dated and banged for a few months, but eventually we just stopped seeing each other as much, and it was clear she was blowing me off and losing interest.

What was the problem? Well she told me. She said I was just too timid and beta and that it was unnatractive, and despite my washboard abs and chiseled jawline and flowing hair, that my reserved personality was a huge turn off.

Ouch. I'm sure you guys will cope and say she just found another better looking Chad or some shit, but I don't buy it, and I still stalk her on socials and see no evidence of that.

So young incels on here PLEASE work on personalitymaxxing, it is NOT a cope at all.

I'm not low IQ redpill. Looks are a requirement, but don't kid yourselves into thinking that once you looksmax you can just rot and get granted an amazing life. I lost an amazing girl because I'm a personalitycel.

BTW guys be sure to gymmax. My physique did way more for me than surgeries and skincare
lmfao bro we were on lookism at the same time, been lurking here and finally made an account

I have no career and live in an area full of careercels. This girl had a very high paying job while I was a lazycel waiter and she liked me. Career is utter cope, it's not your personality. Personality is NT charisma and masculine energy.

Yeah but it's difficult to show masculine energy when you're a waiter. How are you going to look masculine when you're bringing people's food to them and taking orders from them? The ideal job for masculine energy would be management, financial services, etc, somewhere where you go to dressed up nicely and have some level of autonomy, and it's well paid so you get to have a nice car, apartment. Having a nice car is so important. How are you going to look masculine stepping out of a Fiat Punto?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Bakin donuts 🍩

also u still fucked her many times because of looks omegakek. if you aint deformed u wont understand
Hedonic treadmill buddy. Doesn't matter. Not getting what you want =Incel.

I remember the days when making out with a random girl at a party used to explode my dopamine receptors.

I wanted LTR with Stacy, not to just fuck her. I was Incel at one point, and as of now I feel no less depressed missing an LTR with Stacy than I did when I was literally not having sex at all.

Inceldom is a state of mind, and it never leaves until you truly get what you want

• +1
Yeah but it's difficult to show masculine energy when you're a waiter. How are you going to look masculine when you're bringing people's food to them and taking orders from them? The ideal job for masculine energy would be management, financial services, etc, somewhere where you go to dressed up nicely and have some level of autonomy, and it's well paid so you get to have a nice car, apartment. Having a nice car is so important. How are you going to look masculine stepping out of a Fiat Punto?
Girls don't care about your car or your job. Masculine energy is being loud and funny and low inhib

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
Girls don't care about your car or your job. Masculine energy is being loud and funny and low inhib

Wrong. It's impossible to be masculine or alpha when you've got a shit car and are cheap with your spending. Being loud is cool but what are you going to say when someone calls you out? You need something to back it up.

No @Tenshi told me it is unnatural and @BucketCrab told me brad pitt fight club body is enough anymore is male gaze apparently
@Rupert Pupkin told me it is too much stress so all in all no gymmax for me I don't want to appeal to the male gaze and do something unnatural and lose my hair under the bench press

Lmaooo it's funny I have a friend with a dad bod and I'm gymmaxxed. We had a debate where he argued that muscles are more about intimidating men and aren't attractive to women.

Later that night, we went clubbing with one of his friends (a girl). We ended up banging, and in the Uber home the three of us sat together while she put her hands in my shirt groping my pecs and abs

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
Wrong. It's impossible to be masculine or alpha when you've got a shit car and are cheap with your spending. Being loud is cool but what are you going to say when someone calls you out? You need something to back it up.
Would you like some fries with that cope?

You back it up by being better looking and more in shape and mogging other guys lmao. You think Stacy wants to date some tubby finance bro when she has a career? Of course not. She wants shredded and handsome boytoy chad

• +1

This. OP said his ex was "gorgeous" so I'm going to assume she is at least a 7/10. Smashing a 7/10 is an incredible achievement in this day and age. Also modern women get bored easily. She probably would have found another reason to dump you. She probably just wanted to go back to riding the Cock Carousel.

If this was the caveman times OP would have still passed on his genes and would have fulfilled his "biological purpose".

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 18879
Would you like some fries with that cope?

You back it up by being better looking and more in shape and mogging other guys lmao. You think Stacy wants to date some tubby finance bro when she has a career? Of course not. She wants shredded and handsome boytoy chad

Are you dumb? You just said in the original post that you need masculine energy alongside your looks for a relationship. And for the masculine energy to hold any weight you need money/career/car. You need both looks and money if you want a relationship with an Ivy league stacey.

high iq thread. out of curiosity, how big are you since you referred the importance?

high iq thread. out of curiosity, how big are you since you referred the importance?
Not very. I'm 5'11" and my body is more muscular than Brad Pitt in fight club, but with a very fortunate shoulder to waist ratio from both genetics and training

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Anti gym copers are so retarded
JFL the last thing foids care about is "washboard abs". If you weren't retarded larping greycel and looked at my old posts you could see my lays. I am younger than you, not gymmaxxed and still SMV mog you. Cope with your "muh just be low inhib!" homo theories

• Ugh..
Reactions: StopRottingNOW
I actually think the level of muscularity around which you start getting diminishing results on attractiveness is higher than brad pitt's fight club body, the limit would be more around his physique in Troy.

Water is wet.

The final pill is realising that you need everything. If one thing is missing it's over for you.

Either way, the girl you had a fling with wouldn't even look my way because of the way I look. It wou;dn't disprove the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, the next o'pry, untouchable_coper and 2 others
I'm omniverted and I had paid s*x offers from women, NT and extroversion are copes, 99% of guys are that and cannot pull for shit.

• Love it
Reactions: Aladin
I'm omniverted and I had paid s*x offers from women, NT and extroversion are copes, 99% of guys are that and cannot pull for shit.
Lmao the majority of guys aren't very NTmaxed.

• +1
JFL the last thing foids care about is "washboard abs". If you weren't retarded larping greycel and looked at my old posts you could see my lays. I am younger than you, not gymmaxxed and still SMV mog you. Cope with your "muh just be low inhib!" homo theories
Lmao I don't even register this nonsense. A buff HTN+ is gonna get molested by women at any club or bar he walks into

Brad Pitt Fight Club body is life bro, JFL at all these roidcels making themselves look like giant toddlers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and Deleted member 19036
Does he get pussy?
You have the answer to that question in the first part of the post you’re replying to
“Top tier chad”

Did you actually fall for the bluepilled/incel cope that you need ANYTHING but good looks to get pussy? Lmao
If a lot of you guys saw what you can get away with when you’re gl, you’d either ascend or rope

Nothing is “everything”. That’s black and white aspie thinking.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: htnambition and Deleted member 19036
Nothing is “everything”. That’s black and white aspie thinking.
To get matches in the first place (that can be converted into sex), yes you need looks. Therefore looks are everything if you want casual sex.

OP's post is also very contradictory. He got to fuck a high tier woman for a few months. Where is the problem?
Nobody owns anyone in life. Having a 4 month FWB with anyone is a great win. Especially if it's with an attractive woman.

The internet is already full of hundreds of millions of men complaining they can't get any matches or sex. They swipe and swipe on apps, but their faces and bodies just don't appeal to women.
There is no amount of personality that can make up for the fact women don't like their face.

Very ugly guys can get relationships with money. One night stands are practically impossible.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, the next o'pry and Mr.Proper
To get matches in the first place (that can be converted into sex), yes you need looks. Therefore looks are everything if you want casual sex.

OP's post is also very contradictory. He got to fuck a high tier woman for a few months. Where is the problem?
Nobody owns anyone in life. Having a 4 month FWB with anyone is a great win. Especially if it's with an attractive woman.

The internet is already full of hundreds of millions of men complaining they can't get any matches or sex. They swipe and swipe on apps, but their faces and bodies just don't appeal to women.
There is no amount of personality that can make up for the fact women don't like their face.

Very ugly guys can get relationships with money. One night stands are practically impossible.
I agree that looks are pretty much everything for a one night stand. But below average looking men can get sex from ltrs even if they aren’t rich (with ugly girls of course)

And I'm sure a starving and diseased child soldier in Ethiopia thinks being a depressed virgin who spends 15 hours a day rotting on a forum and eating doritos is a win as well.

At the end of the day, if it doesn't feel like a win, it isn't one. I missed an LTR with a girl I honestly had an infatuation with. Achieving less (4 month FWB) really doesn't feel any better than being an Incel, and I say that as a former Incel.

You think Djokavich would lose the first match in Wimbledon and say "damn! I get to play in a world class tennis tournament! I'm so lucky! Only .001% of people get to do that!". No, he'd be fucking depressed for weeks.

No getting what you want is being an Incel, period.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
No getting what you want is being an Incel, period.
No, "not getting what you want" is not getting what you want. Being an incel is not being able to have sex even though you want to. Being a guy who gets a 4 month FWB with a beautiful woman is not being an incel, you're not celibate. Kind of obvious.

And your Djokovic analogy is fuckin ridiculous and pretentious tbh. Comparing a world class athlete to a guy who just wants to get pussy now and then smh

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope, the next o'pry, Gandy and 1 other person
No, "not getting what you want" is not getting what you want. Being an incel is not being able to have sex even though you want to. Being a guy who gets a 4 month FWB with a beautiful woman is not being an incel, you're not celibate. Kind of obvious.

And your Djokovic analogy is fuckin ridiculous and pretentious tbh. Comparing a world class athlete to a guy who just wants to get pussy now and then smh
Lol, being Incel is not just about sex buddy. It's a mindset.

I feel no different being rejected from the LTR than I do rotting in my dorm playing videogames, and I did both things.

Once you ascend you'll understand

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope and CEO of Sex

I bet the real reason was the sex. (Not good).
Second most likely reason, is although she liked you physically, she just lost interest because you weren’t exactly her type. Move on. Your personality is fine.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Aladin and Chadpreetmaybe
Yep this is why i am maxxing everything, so that by the time I'm fully looksmaxxed i am a complete package

Nice,I'm an oldcel and have preached what you've said multiple times. With respect to the reserved thing- I'd suggest picking up a combat sport

I agree that being NT is often just as important as looks, but how can you say that being FWBs with an attractive woman is the same as being an incel rotter?:lul::lul:

0 + greycel.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Also duh, but .org is focused on looks. Braindead paste eating morons like you come to this forum every day and waste server space posting shit like this before you even bother to read the title. What part of looksmax.org do you greycels not understand? It's not fucking personalitymax.org, ntmax.org or copinggreycels.org. I am sure there are sites or forums or whatever for improving your personality or clothes or mental state. If not, fuck off from this site and make one.

ps: even if looks are not everything, they count for a lot and you need to pass the minimum threshhold, which a lot of people dont hence incels and this site being as populated as it is. Being better looking also makes you feel better and people treat you better. Can't believe i need to spill this much water

hah. Didnt see this gaslighting cretin got banned. Muh i banged a hot stacy everyday for 4 months but i am akshually an incel just like you guys, its aboot not getting whacha want :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:. Good fucking riddance. Mods did their job for once

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
hah. Didnt see this gaslighting cretin got banned. Muh i banged a hot stacy everyday for 4 months but i am akshually an incel just like you guys, its aboot not getting whacha want :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:. Good fucking riddance. Mods did their job for once
@eyes is probably his alt, seen him post some shit similar to this just today

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Ceo of cope
could be. If i was a mod i would be banning him on sight. One of the most annoying users on here and that is after reading just one post of his. Allah had mercy on us when he decided to have him stop posting.

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin
This thread is copium

your chin was 3mm too far in the back and your midface ratio over 1.2, end of story.

wat?

could be. If i was a mod i would be banning him on sight. One of the most annoying users on here and that is after reading just one post of his. Allah had mercy on us when he decided to have him stop posting.
me or him?

JFL looks are quite important, as I browse the forum for looksmaxxing advice. It isn't the only criteria as I view so, but it is a fact that the more you look better, the more you get positive feedback from any living human being. (except salty incels lol)

Law of nature, the more strong/good looking you are, the better respect you get.