The Indian COPE and self hate

Effortless

Effortless

10/10 Confirmed
Joined
Aug 29, 2019
Posts
6,015
Reputation
15,378
Why do all the Indians here who never show their face cope with saying they're "muh north Indian" thinking it makes them automatically better than their south "counterpart" brothers?

Do you really hate yourself that much that you need to cope and segregate yourself from your own kind?

Reminder that @TubOfLard mogs every 'north indian ayrans' here
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, johncruz12345, volcelfatcel and 17 others
Im a curry gook.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5893, Arkantos, Deleted member 2100 and 1 other person
No, they're not "your own kind" per se. India as a unified nation is a construct of the British and in reality was an assortment of 30-40 independent civilisations with their own cultures, languages and religions. This is why so many Indians don't identify with eachother and why it was easily colonised by a tiny island-nation such as England.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub0, Arkantos, stuckneworleans and 4 others
A ricecel looking down on currys. Whats new? JFL

Only joking bro I know your a 10/10 chang :feelsohh::feelsohh:
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Karstossos and Effortless
yeah man

the north indian cope if the funniest and cringyiest shit i have ever read

in turkey we have white skin black hair blonde brown hair turks and dark skin black hair turks, they look all the same at the end of the day on average

imagine i would say: i am istanbul turk, not southern turk, i look better than them

hell no, they mog me
 
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 2100, Chadeep and 2 others
A ricecel looking down on currys. Whats new? JFL

Only joking bro I know your a 10/10 chang :feelsohh::feelsohh:

I dont look down on any race, I look down on copers

As I mentioned TurbOfLard is good looking and is south indian and mogs every north indian here
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2100
All indians look the same. In the north they have more west asian admixture.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Keep coping greycel
Tenor 28
 
No, they're not "your own kind" per se. India as a unified nation is a construct of the British and in reality was an assortment of 30-40 independent civilisations with their own cultures, languages and religions. This is why so many Indians don't identify with eachother and why it was easily colonised by a tiny island-nation such as England.

I'm talking about looks and phenotype though, obviously culture languages and religions can be different.

I can say the same thing for most of Africa but most of them still looks typically African.
 
I'm talking about looks and phenotype though, obviously culture languages and religions can be different.

I can say the same thing for most of Africa but most of them still looks typically African.
No not really. There is fairly obvious phenotypic variation between North Africans and Sub-Saharan Africans. Even within sub-saharan Africa there are glaring differences between East Africans such as Ethiopians and Somalians and western Ghanians and Nigerians. Central Sudanese people also can be recognised as well as South African blacks.

Even within India ethnicity is important with phenotypic variation accross the nation. It's not just north and south. It's East and West as well. Although this is difficult to tell and is not paid attention to by non-curries. Marrying someone from a different state is treated like marrying someone from a different race. It's not as much as a PSL cope as it is a symptom of actual ethnic and cultural polarisation that already exists within India. Most Indians are as a result averse to being lumped into the negative Western stereotype (loved by PSL) of an Indian being a bunch of people that all look like this:

_90395535_mediaitem90395534.jpg
 
yeah man

the north indian cope if the funniest and cringyiest shit i have ever read

in turkey we have white skin black hair blonde brown hair turks and dark skin black hair turks, they look all the same at the end of the day on average

imagine i would say: i am istanbul turk, not southern turk, i look better than them

hell no, they mog me
Proud of being turk
Atleast no self hating
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Chadeep and Effortless
Why do all the Indians here who never show their face cope with saying they're "muh north Indian" thinking it makes them automatically better than their south "counterpart" brothers?

Do you really hate yourself that much that you need to cope and segregate yourself from your own kind?

Reminder that @TubOfLard mogs every 'north indian ayrans' here

1593531943572


I believe this post was for me. It's not really self-hate and its not my own kind. South Indians is a different race and has different language and culture which I cant relate to. North Indians have more common with Pakistanis and even afghans than their southern counterparts.
we don't even relate to our northeast counterparts.

1593531557664

this is how north east indians look btw.

1593531688900

south indian

1593531802322

north indian

Its totaly ok to be different. I dont self hate, and I like my countries diversity.
 
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Zygos4Life
View attachment 483038

I believe this post was for me. It's not really self-hate and its not my own kind. South Indians is a different race and has different language and culture which I cant relate to. North Indians have more common with Pakistanis and even afghans than their southern counterparts.
we don't even relate to our northeast counterparts.

View attachment 483023
this is how north east indians look btw.

View attachment 483029
south indian

View attachment 483032
north indian

Its totaly ok to be different. I dont self hate, and I like my countries diversity.
Are you Punjabi bro?
 
yeah man

the north indian cope if the funniest and cringyiest shit i have ever read

in turkey we have white skin black hair blonde brown hair turks and dark skin black hair turks, they look all the same at the end of the day on average

imagine i would say: i am istanbul turk, not southern turk, i look better than them

hell no, they mog me
Cope. Some guys and girls in my class are blonde with colored eyes (like my father) but I look like Indian despite being Turkish. There is a great phenotype difference in Turkey
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 3702
Its totaly ok to be different. I dont self hate, and I like my countries diversity.

I'm not saying there's no diversity, I'm talking about Indian copers who says they're "muh north indian" as if it makes them automatically superior to their south counter part, guess what it doesn't matter where you are from, one of your south indian brothers here mog all of you

You're still indian or indian looking at the end of the day, just like i am a gook
 
Cope. Some guys and girls in my class are blonde with colored eyes (like my father) but I look like Indian despite being Turkish. There is a great phenotype difference in Turkey
He’s curry-looking turks this is why he’s coping, like turkey is only based on his region you know
 
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
He’s curry-looking turks this is why he’s coping, like turkey is only based on his region you know
Well he got banned for being a faggot so it doesnt matter anyway
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 3702 and Effortless
I'm not saying there's no diversity, I'm talking about Indian copers who says they're "muh north indian" as if it makes them automatically superior to their south counter part, guess what it doesn't matter where you are from, one of your south indian brothers here mog all of you

You're still indian or indian looking at the end of the day, just like i am a gook

No. Light skin, light hair, Narrow noses, Green or blue eyes, Tall height and broad shoulders. You wont find in South India.

find 1 tamil man with my skin tone.
PicsArt 06 30 062216
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep and Effortless
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Chadeep and .🇹🇩.
Thx bro.
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Effortless
North Indian Mediterranean moggers
 
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
I hate so much when ugly people try to brag about heritage n shit like nigga u ugly you can be like the son of Jesus Christ it is nothing if you are ugly

Ugly face = death
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Effortless and .🇹🇩.
I hate so much when ugly people try to brag about heritage n shit like nigga u ugly you can be like the son of Jesus Christ it is nothing if you are ugly

Ugly face = death

giphy.gif
giphy.gif


Exactly, if you're ugly its doomed either way
 
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
never expected an indian state affair thread by you
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Effortless
giphy.gif
giphy.gif


Exactly, if you're ugly its doomed either way
It's a cope, a lot of people believe that South Indian dravidians are intelligent iq moggers. It's a lie..!

A tiny minority ( marwadi, sindhis, some Punjabis). Control 80% of wealth in india..!

South Indian intelligence is a myth..!

I am a marwari, we have far more influence in india and in the entire world than the Dravidian south indians.

( Marwadis, sindhis, Punjabis) are less than 2% of the population but yet we control 80% of all the economic activities in curry land.

Where as Dravidian south indians are 50% ( 650 million JFL) of the population and yet they barely have any contributions to the economy.

80% of indian billionaires are either marwadis, sindhis or punjabi.

Richest man in UK is actually a marwadi lol.

There are also parsis but then we both have same bloodline. They are high IQ too just like us marwaris.


We are like the Jews of india.
 

Similar threads

price.
Replies
20
Views
249
rand anon
rand anon
2
Replies
1
Views
28
polarpop
polarpop
eniyiguresci
Replies
10
Views
53
eniyiguresci
eniyiguresci
E
Replies
1
Views
36
eology
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top