The influx of youngings in this forum

G

Gigamale

Iron
There's been way too many postings of people below even 16 years old that are often brutally insulted and lowballed in terms of looks. Listen, it's important that you learn the truth:
- Genes are a great portion that determines your attractivess, and if you're genetically cursed such as being a sub 5, short and balding, no amount of gym is going to save you.
- No, you most likely won't be a chad or even chadlite

But the brutality of these forum members on young people is horrible. These youngings often escape here in a genuine search for looksmaxxing advice and are almost always met with retarded blackpilled basement dwellers that meatride the top models and have little to no grasp on reality on the reality of looks. No, it is NOT over if you are a HTN. You don't need to be a chad or PSL God to pull girls.
But the young people are often too naive to understand this and this leads to nothing but discouragement. Listen, you could be a MTN. But you can be a MTN that has a great body, great social circle and social skills.

Remember, if you are here and you are young, you don't need to be a PSL God to pull. You just need to be attractive enough to girls (often HTN and above). These blackpilled sped retards are nothing but discouragement. I suggest you stay away from them and focus on your improvement journey (looksmaxxing, gym etc.)

The gym will greatly help you, mentally and physically. A lean athletic body is often a great halo for anyone unless you're a sub 5 in which case it is irrelevant. But keep in mind that there is still truth to blackpil - genes matter, NoFap isn't going to magically make you 10x more attractive or productive and so on and so forth.

So, if you are young (like below 18), I suggest you go on a self improvement journey and looksmaxx and get the fuck off this app. If nothing works and you still repel women, I don't blame you for lurking on this forum and dickriding men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mog222, kas589, greywind and 15 others
if not chad by 16, rope or ldar

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Clown Show, VisageVirtuoso√ and 2 others
Shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: kas589 and viniciz
God has helped me into finding my path , I’m a youngcel and still improve my looks daily but coming closer to God gave me enlightenment and to reject the modern world. The flesh is temporary but the soul is permanent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin and murdah
agreed but you talked about genetics too much, they don't matter at the age you are talking about. at 13-16 you can look like a mutant and still get above avg looking girls. which is why i dont like talking to any user that age

id do anything to be that age again but they waste it on looksmax forums with permavirgins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Pikabro, GunDevilHybrid and 2 others
agreed but you talked about genetics too much, they don't matter at the age you are talking about. at 13-16 you can look like a mutant and still get above avg looking girls. which is why i dont like talking to any user that age

id do anything to be that age again but they waste it on looksmax forums with permavirgins
Ig you're right but I was referring more to the fact that they get lost in the "genes are everything and nothing else like gym or style matters" agenda

The best advice for youngins is to look at what slayers have going for them irl. What type of men to you see females going for and what do they have that you don’t :feelswhere: then how do YOU measure up?

Can you improve to that level via softmaxxes and lifestyle changes? Or is it impossible for whatever reason (genetic superiority, they aren’t part of your ‘niche’ or subculture/culture, environmental issues). If former, get to work and look up guides here that can help. Latter, forget about it and work on what you CAN DO. Then drop this forum n get to work. Try things irl. Talk to girls. If you fail and end up incel as a grown man come rot here with the brocels.

For someone like me who’s getting older the real thing is I have to replace my addictions asap or I’ll end up an 30 yo manchilld rotter incel who NEVER TRIED

Last edited:
Why do young people join?

Ppl on here are sometimes too harsh and retarded tbh. In reality, an MTN can easily get a gf if hes NT enough and doesnt socially isolate himself. A tall ltn can get a gf too.

Imho ppl on this forum should focus more on becoming more socialized and actually asking out girls instead of perma rotting here

Just take a shower.

The younger generations have massively skewed standards (in favor of females) and even more hostility and division between males and females than the older ones, so they have to put in that much more effort to obtain a tolerable mate.

There's been way too many postings of people below even 16 years old that are often brutally insulted and lowballed in terms of looks. Listen, it's important that you learn the truth:
- Genes are a great portion that determines your attractivess, and if you're genetically cursed such as being a sub 5, short and balding, no amount of gym is going to save you.
- No, you most likely won't be a chad or even chadlite

But the brutality of these forum members on young people is horrible. These youngings often escape here in a genuine search for looksmaxxing advice and are almost always met with retarded blackpilled basement dwellers that meatride the top models and have little to no grasp on reality on the reality of looks. No, it is NOT over if you are a HTN. You don't need to be a chad or PSL God to pull girls.
But the young people are often too naive to understand this and this leads to nothing but discouragement. Listen, you could be a MTN. But you can be a MTN that has a great body, great social circle and social skills.

Remember, if you are here and you are young, you don't need to be a PSL God to pull. You just need to be attractive enough to girls (often HTN and above). These blackpilled sped retards are nothing but discouragement. I suggest you stay away from them and focus on your improvement journey (looksmaxxing, gym etc.)

The gym will greatly help you, mentally and physically. A lean athletic body is often a great halo for anyone unless you're a sub 5 in which case it is irrelevant. But keep in mind that there is still truth to blackpil - genes matter, NoFap isn't going to magically make you 10x more attractive or productive and so on and so forth.

So, if you are young (like below 18), I suggest you go on a self improvement journey and looksmaxx and get the fuck off this app. If nothing works and you still repel women, I don't blame you for lurking on this forum and dickriding men.

I swear this forum has the gif usage equivalent to that of a year 7

Remember, if you are here and you are young, you don't need to be a PSL God to pull. You just need to be attractive enough to girls (often HTN and above).
Just be htn Bro:feelsuhh: