The Inhibition Paradox

Sigmamale

Sigmamale

Diamond
I don't know if paradox is the correct term to use but I will explain the situation. Whenever someone asks how to become NT people always have the same generic responses, muh alcohol muh phenibut muh benzos, etc. Or they will just mention exposure therapy. I will address both of these. The problem with the first type of response is that all these compounds do is lower inhibition. What is inhibition anyway? For our usage I would define it as how likely you are to do something, how you feel about doing it, and any reluctance or urgency you have to do whatever it is. Why do a lot of people have high inhibition? They have high inhibition from past trauma, mental illness. genetic predisposition, or lastly just not knowing what is the optimal or ideal way to do something. If users here knew exactly how to run a cycle and knew exactly how to combat any sides based on their blood work and genetics, or knew exactly what surgery they needed down to the specific measurements, which surgeon, how it would effect their face in 100 percent certainty, mental masturbation would cease to exist. Let's connect this back to high inhibition and the dating/bar/club scene. If someone who is high inhib because they just don't know what exactly to say to and are uncertain about what to do in every interaction takes a low inhib drug...

They will still not have success because they will not be articulating the right words to say in their social interactions. This ties back to exposure therapy. There are many such cases where using low inhib drugs with exposure therapy makes inhibition worse because the inidviduals make a fool out of themselves because they do not have the correct mind to say what needs to be said. There are many examples where a guy is drunk enough to approach a woman but says all the wrong things and makes a fool of himself. These drugs only lower your inhibition they don't change your mind and how you convey your thoughts.

The only people who will benefit from these low inhibition drugs are people who knew what to say before but were getting negative reactions solely based off their looks and have now ascended, but have high inhibition from their poor past treatment. The second group who will benefit are people who know what words to say and what actions to take, but are so narcy that they have an irritational fear of rejection which needs to be tamed by the drugs and to lower their guard and make them more carefree.

Many people like to think they belong to the first group that I mentioned. However 99 percent of .org users are mentalcel. When users mention 6 foot MTN slaying it is really not a myth. Why do you think you found this site?? Many people did because they realized that their mind was defective and logically it is easier to improve your looks to compensate for your mind and personality. Most people are here because getting women didn't come naturally to them. I think it is very rare for someone to be satisfied with their success with women and still find this site. Simply put if you were already good looking and still found this site it is for a reason.

The only way to truly become NT is to use mind altering substances like psychedelics or long term use of amphetamines or anti depressants or something.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken, KDA Player, mazzi and 8 others
Tldr

What's the paradox in shorter words?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Sigmamale
I don't know if paradox is the correct term to use but I will explain the situation. Whenever someone asks how to become NT people always have the same generic responses, muh alcohol muh phenibut muh benzos, etc. Or they will just mention exposure therapy. I will address both of these. The problem with the first type of response is that all these compounds do is lower inhibition. What is inhibition anyway? For our usage I would define it as how likely you are to do something, how you feel about doing it, and any reluctance or urgency you have to do whatever it is. Why do a lot of people have high inhibition? They have high inhibition from past trauma, mental illness. genetic predisposition, or lastly just not knowing what is the optimal or ideal way to do something. If users here knew exactly how to run a cycle and knew exactly how to combat any sides based on their blood work and genetics, or knew exactly what surgery they needed down to the specific measurements, which surgeon, how it would effect their face in 100 percent certainty, mental masturbation would cease to exist. Let's connect this back to high inhibition and the dating/bar/club scene. If someone who is high inhib because they just don't know what exactly to say to and are uncertain about what to do in every interaction takes a low inhib drug...

They will still not have success because they will not be articulating the right words to say in their social interactions. This ties back to exposure therapy. There are many such cases where using low inhib drugs with exposure therapy makes inhibition worse because the inidviduals make a fool out of themselves because they do not have the correct mind to say what needs to be said. There are many examples where a guy is drunk enough to approach a woman but says all the wrong things and makes a fool of himself. These drugs only lower your inhibition they don't change your mind and how you convey your thoughts.

The only people who will benefit from these low inhibition drugs are people who knew what to say before but were getting negative reactions solely based off their looks and have now ascended, but have high inhibition from their poor past treatment. The second group who will benefit are people who know what words to say and what actions to take, but are so narcy that they have an irritational fear of rejection which needs to be tamed by the drugs and to lower their guard and make them more carefree.

Many people like to think they belong to the first group that I mentioned. However 99 percent of .org users are mentalcel. When users mention 6 foot MTN slaying it is really not a myth. Why do you think you found this site?? Many people did because they realized that their mind was defective and logically it is easier to improve your looks to compensate for your mind and personality. Most people are here because getting women didn't come naturally to them. I think it is very rare for someone to be satisfied with their success with women and still find this site. Simply put if you were already good looking and still found this site it is for a reason.

The only way to truly become NT is to use mind altering substances like psychedelics or long term use of amphetamines or anti depressants or something.
Please submit your thesis for peer review to the

Journal of Applied Psychology​

https://www.apa.org/pubs/journals/apl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, slayer69, Sigmamale and 2 others
The second group who will benefit are people who know what words to say and what actions to take, but are so narcy that they have an irritational fear of rejection
Jfl, this perfectly describes me in certain situations

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 2729 and Sigmamale
I became NT after acid ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mazzi, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
Being nt is not being low inhibit.
Well said.
Its linked to genetics to know what to say when to say how to do.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ken, Prince88, AlexanderTheGreat and 2 others
Many people did because they realized that their mind was defective and logically it is easier to improve your looks to compensate for your mind and personality. Most people are here because getting women didn't come naturally to them
Great thread mirin. . I used to be a normie I didn't have a problem with girls and suddenly my mental health got fucked somehow and here we go I am here again.

@StreegeReturn :feelscry:

• Love it
Reactions: Sigmamale
I became a 0 inhb Hyper NT god when I took MDMA

Felt utterly insane

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, RAITEIII, Prince88 and 1 other person
Drugs are a solid mindmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Being nt is not being low inhibit.
Well said.
Its linked to genetics to know what to say when to say how to do.
its not genetics. if you was a nonsocial pussy at an age 12, you don't learn exact basic social shit (like facial responses etc etc.) and it becomes extremely hard to learn them after the age of 16~

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
IF U GL THEN U ARE NT (USUALLY)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Sigmamale
You should change the title to "the inhibition tragedy".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Sigmamale
So you mean that you took it one time and it already altered your brain forever?
No, just for that one night

I felt like a god tbh, I pulled 7 girls in that one night within this small nightclub, my all time record. My friend was having bad reactions to the pill so he was sat down the entire night, I was out there completely by myself. Some guys even came up to me to congratulate me for getting with so many girls, and some other girls who watched it happen were looking at me like I was a freak. It was a super small club

I can't really explain it, felt like I had super powers

This is the first time I experienced how important behavior is

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken
No, just for that one night

I felt like a god tbh, I pulled 7 girls in that one night within this small nightclub, my all time record. My friend was having bad reactions to the pill so he was sat down the entire night, I was out there completely by myself.

I can't really explain it, felt like I had super powers

This is the first time I experienced how important behavior is
Perhaps I need to try anyway and with the experience you are able to understand how to replicate this in normal state to a certain degree.

Perhaps I need to try anyway and with the experience you are able to understand how to replicate this in normal state to a certain degree.
Somewhat but not fully

I am aware that there is a component of brain physiology taking place however if the ultimate autistic, aka me, could have rapid improvement with therapy exposure then it cannot be all that black and white.

Now I can be confident. I am a good of facial expressions too. But I don't trully click with normies. I click with people here, or that we relate in some way. But I am not a normie.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88