The internet made the NTpill severely more brutal and alternated it.

WhiteBlackpiller

WhiteBlackpiller

150 IQ
30 years ago no-one would have imagined that your "social" media accounts like Instagram and TikTok would influence your entire social life. The internet was in it's early stages. Most people thought it was stupid. Now everyone is dopamine addicted and 6+ hours online. I myself use the internet atleast 8 hours a day. Normal life became boring. Your social life is online now. You meet people in school or at an event and if you be chilling, they will ask you "What's your insta/snap/tiktok/facebook?" I haven't been in a situation where people liked me in years, and even in the past few years this has changed drastically. Every thing gets planned via the degenerate "iNtUhNeD1!1!" Every opinuon people have comes from the internet. Most social interaction with your social circle is on the internet. Non-NT people will suffer more because of the internet. We are pushed to autistic incel forums. Also, people get dumber because of the internet. Most people in their teens are dumber then ever before and men are lower T then ever before.

Dating has changed drastically too. Now people have way bigger social circles and foids have more chads to choose from. We now also have dating apps for incels and femcels. LGBTQABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVXYZ has also risen up from an obsecure subculture to a major trend. Degenerate shit gets promoted on the internet. This has also changed dating.

TLDR: Fuck the internet.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, thereallegend, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
10 years ago it was great, now the wild west era is over and everything is just so superficial

• +1
Reactions: WhiteBlackpiller
@Curry Suicide

It's more about looks and slightly more about NT nowadays then social circle. The internet has ruined dating and getting a social circle.

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
10 years ago it was great, now the wild west era is over and everything is just so superficial
I wished we could start the internet over again and learn from the mistakes made earlier... But unfortunately we can't do that.

I wished we could start the internet over again and learn from the mistakes made earlier... But unfortunately we can't do that.
i wish you wish everybody wishes they could travel time... unfortunately we will never be happy

• +1
Reactions: WhiteBlackpiller
30 years ago, most people didn't even know what the internet was and there was no such thing as social media. I can tell some 16 year old smart dumb nigga wrote this thread

I love when people follow me on instagram and I don’t follow them back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 21272
30 years ago, most people didn't even know what the internet was and there was no such thing as social media.
This is true. The internet was seen as wacky and nobody would have imagined that in 30 years of time, that wacky technology would control you entire life.

@height liking JBs is non NT.

30 years ago no-one would have imagined that your "social" media accounts like Instagram and TikTok would influence your entire social life. The internet was in it's early stages. Most people thought it was stupid. Now everyone is dopamine addicted and 6+ hours online. I myself use the internet atleast 8 hours a day. Normal life became boring. Your social life is online now. You meet people in school or at an event and if you be chilling, they will ask you "What's your insta/snap/tiktok/facebook?" I haven't been in a situation where people liked me in years, and even in the past few years this has changed drastically. Every thing gets planned via the degenerate "iNtUhNeD1!1!" Every opinuon people have comes from the internet. Most social interaction with your social circle is on the internet. Non-NT people will suffer more because of the internet. We are pushed to autistic incel forums. Also, people get dumber because of the internet. Most people in their teens are dumber then ever before and men are lower T then ever before.

Dating has changed drastically too. Now people have way bigger social circles and foids have more chads to choose from. We now also have dating apps for incels and femcels. LGBTQABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVXYZ has also risen up from an obsecure subculture to a major trend. Degenerate shit gets promoted on the internet. This has also changed dating.

TLDR: Fuck the internet.
You got it wrong fuck the world.

May Allah destroy the universe 🤲🏻

@Curry Suicide

It's more about looks and slightly more about NT nowadays then social circle. The internet has ruined dating and getting a social circle.
Its a combination of things. And social development is also important just like physical. Humans are social animals after all. So if you're an aspie or close to it, its normal that society doesn't want you. Same with ugly people or manlets etc.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax and WhiteBlackpiller