The intricacies of life are mind numbing (ITS OVER!)

vrilmaxxer

vrilmaxxer

subhuman übermensch
idk man every day I wake up and I go to school studying law at a top 20 university feels like a waste of time, yeah I will make a lot of money and be successful but I just wanna chill and relax instead of working or studying, it all feels so bleak. I want to travel and to taste the beauty of life, instead my parents forced me to make money and become successful after I become a lawyer I will be stuck in a perpetual cycle waiting for death to come, any solutions?

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
plz some juan give advice

ur not successful nigga you're your parents puppy they taught some expensive tricks (lawyering) your life not your own nigga no wonder your dick dont work

Assrape niggers

ur not successful nigga you're your parents puppy they taught some expensive tricks (lawyering) your life not your own nigga no wonder your dick dont work
:(

there's no salvation or respect for people who walk a pre determined life
Why? I inherit a million dollar business and you wagemaxx at mcdonalds but im the one without salvation?

Why? I inherit a million dollar business and you wagemaxx at mcdonalds but im the one without salvation?
idk bro he was posting whining like a fag about being not treated like a free man and following what mommy and daddy wanted, I never posted whining about my McDonalds job jfl, if you feel like a bitch inside you feel like a bitch, nothing outside matters

• +1
Reactions: MaIludon
there is zero meaning to life